Soros Wins Big from Brexit

>The billionaire who predicted Brexit would bring about “Black Friday” and a crisis for the finances of ordinary people appears to have profited hugely from the UK’s surprise exit from the EU.
>George Soros is widely known as the man who “broke” the Bank of England in 1992, when he bet against the pound and made a reported £1.5bn.
>Although the exact amount Mr Soros has gained after Brexit is not known, public filings show he doubled his bets earlier this year that stocks would fall.
>Since the referendum, the value of shares, stocks and sterling have all been badly hit.
>Mr Soros had also invested heavily in gold, which has soared in value following the Brexit vote to its highest level since March 2014, as investors sought safe assets.
>Prior to the vote, the 85 year-old purchased $264m (£193m) of the world’s largest gold miner, Barrick Gold, and acqured options to buy the GLD exchange-traded fund, which tracks how much gold is worth.
>Four days before the result of the referendum, Mr Soros wrote in The Guardian: “A vote for Brexit would make some people very rich – but most voters considerably poorer.
>"I want people to know what the consequences of leaving the EU would be before they cast their votes, rather than after. A vote to leave could see the week end with a Black Friday, and serious consequences for ordinary people."

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-george-soros-wins-big-prediction-black-friday-a7102481.html

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-24/world-s-400-richest-people-lose-127-billion-on-brexit-chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying they won't send in the SAS to finish him off once and for all

Christ... Can this kike be defeated?

It's like every time you attack him, he gets stronger. And even if we did beat him, he's got a fucking son that's just as bad. Then there's the fucking Rothschilds....

JUST

Why do you think the British royal family and major news outlets supported brexit?
Enjoy your double commonwealth paki enrichment britcucks

The world’s 400 richest people lost $127.4 billion Friday

I'll just leave this here

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-24/world-s-400-richest-people-lose-127-billion-on-brexit-chart

>Christ... Can this kike be defeated?

Yes, and Brexit was the first step. Money is secondary to him, abolishing the idea of nation-state is his ultimate goal. He can make all the money he wants, I don't give a shit, so long as his project is being dismantled piece by piece.

He knew he would lose so he decided to make some money off it.

this

this is a fucking MASSIVE win against him, him and most of the media were spewing their globalist agenda at every chance, but they still failed

this is fucking fantastic, it shows that people are becoming immune to the pervasive leftist propaganda

it shows the people can still win and democracy is still greater than all the wealth you can accumulate

Unless he sold the high, he hasn't made that much. Stocks are still at the same levels they were a few weeks ago. We rallied almost 2% right before the vote, only appropriate that it's given back

>Kike gets exponentially richer
>I-It's a win we got muh freedoms back

Go to hell.

>if you make lots of money, you lose

No they didnt. Valuedropping in its self is not loosing. The companies aint going bankrupt yaknow, and dividends flow, while waiting the rise back.

a guy that profits off misery. sounds like pure evil.

He's literally a real life super villain.

On /biz/ i was shilling gold memes 2 months ago so anyone could have bought into it. Soros just realised the fact his plans were going stray in EU so bought up some gold.

I knew this would happen.

>Always do the opposite of what Jews tell you.

This has never been more true than today.

Soros is a conniving liar

>Believing the most left-wing publication in the UK when it talks about Soros

Idiot.

He plays both sides of ALL issues.

So, no.

He has an enormous hedge fund that is probably 90% Long so of course hes gonna have some hedges through shorts/puts and Gold to HEDGE against a black swan event.

That's the only way to get insanely rich in this world.

Yes, even all your rich inspirational heroes.

Sup Forums got outsmart by Soros, they thought Soros was backing the remain party, so Sup Forums decided back the brexit, Soros knew that brexit would happen so he invested into gold and made a shit ton of money

Wish I had lost :(

Played like a fiddle

> Brexit
> Trump

Feels like the tides are shifting. I like it.

He invested in futures too
Just like me and all my Jewish friends (I'm not ethnically or religiously jewish).
It was extremely obvious this was going to happen, you might as well be using change to your advantage.

who cares how much money he made? money is worthless if your global propaganda campaign starts failing.

it's all according to his plan
a masterful use of nationalism to push the UK into the abyss and push his agenda worldwide

Give him all the money in the world and he's still an old Jew with a fucked up face and a poofter son.
He has no power here.

>attack him
>voted for exactly what he thought was going to win and was prepared for
>made him tons of money
>attacked

What will your next attack be? Just straight up donating money to him? Genius he'll never see it coming.

This
A bunch of fools couldn't see that there was a small market upside to remain, but a HUGE potential downside to leave, because too many idiots thought remain would leave. They even left their money on the market for the vote

He is the embodiment of the "Synagogue of Satan".