Turkey is richer than half of eastetn europe, whole south america(argentina, chile), mexico etc...

Turkey is richer than half of eastetn europe, whole south america(argentina, chile), mexico etc. Soon it will be richer than greece and poortugal?

Why is turkey so good in economy? Are turks the best bussinesmans?

Give a turk a million $ and in 2 years he will have billon $ company(greek yogurt)

Turkish delight

>portug-
goddamnit it guys

THEY WOULD RENAME IT
IF AMERICANS WOULD START TO HATE tURKEY MORE

SLAVS ARE SUBHUMANS

>Bahamas highlighted

uhh... no sweetie

t. t*rk

1. They didn't have communism
2. Turks are a nation of merchants, it seems that all Turks run a small family business (cafe, restaurant, kebab bar, small shop etc.)

Btw, notice, that most of Turkish women, except for big, progressive cities, don't work, therefore they contribute nothing to GDP. Neither do most of Kurds. So it means, that productivity of male Turks must be very high, much higher than in Eastern Europe (probably even Poland or Czechia), where almost all women work and we don't have a big, "permanently unemployed" community (only gypsies, but they're a small community here comparing to Kurds in Turkey).

tURKEY IS BETTER

I AM A GREEK

LONG POST BUT WRONG
tURKS WERE JUST BREEDING LIKE RATS
SAME REASON WHY AFRICAN SHITHOLES HAVE GROWING ECONOMY

>iki's not turning off his caps lock
kek

meh, even with the beheadings we've got better life expectancy, what's the point of arguing about being marginally better in some random parameter?

At least we don't have a dictator succesfully trying to institute a theocratic regime.

Well turkey is much safer than mexico and they have ISIS on the border and kursdish terrorists

Really makes you think how much mexico sucks

>Kazakhstan is richer than Turkey

I thought that Central Asian countris are population rich Mongols so far

>Well turkey is much safer than mexico
proofs?

Crime rate and homicide rate.

Despite this list, I felt absolutely safe in Turkey as a male, meanwhile in Mexico I was told, I guess x10 time not to travel in particular directions

oil

Notice how relevant countries are all gray?
>being proud of having a higher gdp than small irrelevant countries and africa

Being richer then countries who went through centuries of communism and are full of shit people isn't much of an accomplishment, no offense to any good eastern europeans

Decades, not centuries. Fuck I'm tired.

that was temporary and its ended after we declared state of emergency. nearly all terrorist cells destroyed in several months. not gonna claim turkey is safe though.

First you go back your country
>Soon it will be richer than portugal?
It's impossible to do it with the population of turkey 80 gorillion to hit us so fast or short period of time in terms of gdp per capita. Only they specialize in high tier industry and shiet or find oil, get revenue from oil and gas lines, etc,

>richer than greece
low bar

SNEAKY DIASPORA SHITSKIN WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX

JEALOUS OF GREEKS

SLAVS ARE SUBHUMANS

>look turkey is richer than poor countries

color me impressed

what diaspora do you think I'm a part of? I don't understand your post but I like your style.

YOU WROTE LOW BAR

ALTHOUGH GREECE IS A RICH FIRST WORLD COUNTRY

ONLY A SNEAKY DIASPORA SHITSKIN WOULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Tbh Greece is PIGS tier and even Russia will have higher gdp per capita next year, than romania, bulgaria and turkey

Its typical blakan country like albania or serbia...they only advantage are nice beaches

So basicl banana economy

WHY DO YOU COMPARE GREECE TO SLAVIC SHITHOLES?

GREECE IS A BEAUTIFUL, POWERFUL AND RICH FIRST WORLD COUNTRY

We meet again imposter ikibey, sadly you will never be as good as the original

IKIBEY WAS BORN IN THE BALKAN THREAD

BECAUSE OF THE TOTAL SUPERIORITY OF THE GREEKS

THEY HAD TO CREATE A SCAPE GOAT TO RELEASE THEIR ANGER ON HIM (ME)

you would be perfect if the Bahamas were located in the pacific ocean

Turkey isn't really that developed.

I've been there several times. Wealth disparity between cities like Istanbul and rural towns such as Erciş are massive.

Moreover, the Turkish economy is in a massive rut. Foreign currency was piling into the country during Erdoğan's heyday - now it's all but left.

Turkey also has an awful educational attainment rate.

Also, I'm in India but am visiting as a tourist, so please don't tell me to poo in the loo. ;(

EVEN A FOREIGNER UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS RETARDED SHITHOLE PUMPS ALL THE MONEY ONLY INTO ONE PLACE

Pretty obvious for anyone who's ever been to Turkey, DESU.

huh, Bahamas is richer than I thought

IT HAS THE POPULATION OF A CITY
IT IS A NON COUNTRY

A handful of Caribbean island-nations have high GDPs per capita. I don't know if the distribution of wealth is even close to being equal, but those tourist dollars make a big bang for locals.

Maşallah, kebab ağabey. Bir tavük dürüm istiyorum, lütfen.

SIR PLEASE GIVE ME YOR CREDIT NAMBA TO REMOVE WIRUS FROM YOUR WINDOWS 10 KOMPUTA

sir thank you for calling customer service, we are detecting virus on your computer. Sir, what is your good name thank you

yes i am john from Oregon, living right down the lake from your house sir, please providing me with credit card and personal pin sir we will effort to resolve your queries abhi sir thank you

Hoping all is resolved to your most jolly satisfaction sir tut tut please coming again for best experience namaste

Meh

I dont remember whens the last time I shiat myself in public cuz a bomb exploded not far from me.

And nobody gives a fuck. Why? Because it doesnt matter when describing countries and when it matters, then you should also apply gini coefficient and other economic data.
P.S.
Also, gulf states are rich yet still shitholes.

japan was literally destroyed in 1945, hospital, industrie, roads plus the 2 atomic bomb, yet 20 years later they were in the top 10...it's been 27 since the fall of the comunnism and most of the those country are shithole, the argument of communism is not valid anymore

I SAW DOCUMENTARY ABOUT IT

JAPANESE ARE NOT LIKE WESTERNERS
THEY ARE MORE LIKE INSECTS

I AM NOT JOKING

IN ASIAN COUNTRIES
YOUR LIFE MEANS NOTHING
JAPANESE HAD VERY STABLE JOBS
BUT IN RETURN THEY HAD TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO THEIR WORK

DOCUMENARY SAID THATS WHY THEY HAD A STRONG GROWING ECONOMY

BUT UNLIKE ASIANS
EUROPEANS ARE HUMANS

stop writing with caps you fucking arschloch.

Also berkay Bitte
Since when do you spread roach propaganda ?

Isn't the turkish economy falling?
If I remember it correctly, Erdogan wanted arabs to invest/visit their country instead of russians and westerners but his wish didn't come true and the tourism industry is fucked

yeah i heard their tourism business has been fucked ever since the recent coup at the latest

It wasn't doing fine the year before either