So brit/pol/ what was your reaction to when we secured our democratic rights and freedom from the dystopia of the...

So brit/pol/ what was your reaction to when we secured our democratic rights and freedom from the dystopia of the European Union, and to the momentary remain lead?

>Be me trying to finish engineering qualification work
>see remain are winning
>gf's friends and facebook alike are blown up with spam of leavers being racist
>everyone I know personally voting leave, believes its rigged anyway
>break down and cry on my gf as shes trying to go to sleep
>she has work early tomorrow (as do I)
>force her to have to play with my hair as I sob for the loss of democracy
>get snap chat at 2:40 before i go to bed
>leave are winning
>feint with exhaustion and phat spliff
>we win
>feel like throwing up, shakey whole day

any other stories less dramatic and faggy than mine? or perhaps more so?

>pic related my keks

>be me

dont even go on reddit but im sure i've picked up that lingo from being here too much, but then again alot of you browse leddit

my reaction:
YESSS! france has more power in the EU, Ile de france is now the new center of trade of europe, we have less support money to give to europe, english people are so dumb lol.

thanks for the gif you gave us, you guys are now out of the EU, we fucking despise you, and now we don't have to hide it anymore, since we are not part of the same union :)

i'm a proud european

also the other reaction was, meeh english people were not europeans to start with, you guys were not part of shengen, and never accepted the euro, you guys were hypocrits, now gtfo out and let us MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

godspeed frenchman, just dont run yourselves into the dirt and expect the UK and US to liberate western Europe again.

>run yourselves into the dirt
I think you don't understand the hole situation here, its YOU guys that ran yourselves into the dirt.

you guys were the trojan horse of Europe, you guys were always secretly scheming with the USA against a european government, you were theyir fucking porte parole, now that you are out, europe can shine without the us's influence.

also you guys voted leave for the wrong reasons, you thought that those millions you gave to europe were making you poror? guess what?
it was all invested into research and agriculture now that you don't gibs me dat money anymore, who's gonna pay for UK's research and agriculture?
ohh yeahh! its YOU guys!

GOOD LUCK! knowing that the farmers and peasants are the ones who voted for leave, the peope who actually knew about finance voted for remain

we have a commonwealth that were blocked by eu trade block and tariffs and quotas, that's now gone. We dont have to bailout weak states anymore.
We wont have 59% of our laws made by unelected officials, we wont have 77% of our veto's ignored.
The students and young generation easily manipulated by media are complete slaves, just as every generation is, its just now even easier to manipulate kids.

The government, the celebrities the financial bosses with all their money and campaigns lost to the real people of this nation and even now are trying to shill us.

The EU is an NON- Democratic state of government. You in the future will not even elect a president (not that it matters since the EU law IS your law), but your elected MEP will have no say in the EU commission, no say in law making and no right to veto. The elected MEP to represent your nation in the EU commission will obviously be an EU shill with a ridiculously high salary and bonuses and on top of that, the presidents who earn more than barack obama who pass and write legislation and laws are not elected by the public.

Its like putting freedom of expression, speach, to vote, to protest on a plate and giving it to them to devour.

guess what m8? that's how a fucking UNION works. you don't directly vote for it, but that's how it works, its as if the texans in the USA bailed out of the USA because they don't think that the president of the USA represents them.

you guys see europe as the evil, when in fact all what Europe wanted was good for you, you guys were one of the top 5 powers of europe, you had a great power of decision, EUROPE was never against you.

DUDE

also, i'd be proud to have a european president, then we'd be able to say FUCK YOU to the united states.

we will have a european army with a real foreign politics, the world will become bi polar again

Chuffed to bits but forgot all about based Portugal. Think the euros will let us take them with us?

>now that you are out, europe can shine without the us's influence.
You are absolutely fucking retarded if you think that is the case.

We both know it isn't. Rational people don't think the way you write.

better start fearing us USA

well done, i dont want part of that union, I want to vote for my rulers, have fun being cucked jesus kek i cant believe you want that.

This post was written by a 16 year old wasn't it?

>wtf am I reading?

so you think the eu will prod the stick at the USA and Russia? If trump actually gets in, since he wants closer relations with putin, can you not see how fucked the EU would be?

mate?

do you speak french?
I don't think you'd write french as good as I write english, don't get cocky, I learnt english at school.
dont ad hominem me plz

>vote for my rulers
NO ONE directly votes for their ruler in a union.

>If trump actually gets in, since he wants closer relations with putin,

are you retarded? those are lies, and trump is a meme candidate anyways, he'll never get elected the USA is 90% niggers.
BUT IF by any chance he gets elected, do you really think a US president has any say in anything about RUSSIA? RUSSIA is OUT of the G8 m8 they are boycotted by every occidental country, and they are in conflict against the USA in ukraine and in syria, how retarded do you have to be to actually believe that the USA can get closer to RUSSIA?

>I learnt english at school
Erm...your point being?

>NO ONE directly votes for their ruler in a union

so why be governed the same with the same laws, if you can vote the same president? Oh, is it because maybe the countries are vastly different in culture and thus wouldn't want the same rulership?

So you'd happily stay in a union you have no right to free speach and appeal in, and have un-elected officals rule over and decide whats best for your plebian self and family?

Russia is at hostility with the Obama administration, a supporter of the European Union, these things can change very quickly.

>ou have no right to free speach
WTF? what is my president doing there then?
are you dumb? the president will always side for his country, he is the best porte parole we can ever dream of in a union, he hass the weight of the people on his shoulders.

>have un-elected officals
what are european elections then?

that's how a republic works, you don't directly vote for your leaders...

also how can you say you didnt have any say in europe, when you see pic relatef?

you guys had more UKIP representatives than Lab in EU

The UK payed in more than it took out. You're goping to end up paying more in than before to support the potato niggers and goatshaggers, you frog eating, cheese fucking, white-flag waving retard.
I know your public school system teaches you to count in baguettes instead of numbers but it should be pretty clear the EU will be running a deficit if it loses a large contributer.

your french president will not exsist in years to come, it will just be an MEP.

The European elections are the inner EU commission who are voted for by the MEP's. The inner EU commission then votes on the presidents, you have no direct vote into who rules the EU, and who imposes the laws. You cannot opt for laws to be introduced, you cannot veto laws.

Those seats have absolutely no say in what happens and what laws are made, are you daft? Seriously, look up the laws and structure of the EU, please.

those ukip representatives had no say in any of the laws made or passed, they were there to try and voice their concerns made by the people they represented, whether they were listened to or not (which they werent) is another story. A referendum outside the EU had to be done.

Supreme joy and satisfaction. I mean, I'm just a frustrated communist in his parent's basement, but I'll still gladly cheer on the collapse of super-states from the sidelines.

The more the EU tightens their grip, the more countries will slip through their fingers.

UK's withdrawal is the first step towards the EU's total collapse. I only hope that next, Scotland gets their independence vote, further dismantling the UK itself; if the UK broke up and the people of Britain had to live as the world they made had to for the past several hundred years - poor, isolated, and without a say in international diplomacy - why that'd be just the best revenge for their colonial oppression, mass murder and warmongering.

I can't wait for the next referendum vote. I'm betting after Scotland gets everything sorted, next France and Netherlands will vote on leaving.

the laws they vote are pro european, they are for our good, why do you see it as evil?

What the fuck am I reading?

why do you see it as bad? we citizens never directly vote for laws in our countries, that's jow things work....you always elect people who know better than you.

the EU works the same way, you vote for your representatives (political parties), then depending on your population you get seats, and they will vote for more repressentatives in the EU, This is how things works in what way is it bad?

> impying you guys have a president,
>implying you guys directly vote for your laws as a citizen