ITT only scenes imprinted in the common consciousness

ITT only scenes imprinted in the common consciousness

Other urls found in this thread:

genealogy.com/articles/research/88_donna.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This scene helped me how to pronounce Pepe properly.

Before this I thought it was said like "peep"

do americans really do this?
jesus

You sound jelly?

It's just beyond me, how limited the americans are when it comes to pronouncing words and shiet

I guess babby tier language gets you only so far

Does that look like an american flag next to his id, genius? Good lord, some people.

Saw this episode yesterday, don't really get why it would be imprinted in the common consciousness

>That's gold Jerry!
>Gold!

>"Pepe Sylvia" is supposed to be "Pennsylvania"

i'm sorry but that makes no sense, even if the joke is supposed to be Charlie's illiteracy

Yeah, americans have a lot of trouble with pronouncing stuff. They "americanize" everything. Best thing is when they americans of european descent can't even pronounce their own names.

>Best thing is when they americans of european descent can't even pronounce their own names.
It's called integrating with the culture you've immigrated to, you eurocucks might want to learn a thing or two about that while you still exist.

That's just a fan theory which happened to be a coincidence according to the show's creators.

ok, now i feel stupid for not catching that

>It's called integrating with the culture you've immigrated to
So you're blaming the native americans for ameritards failure to pronounce their own names?

Racist much?

Wat?

Damn I've seen people get BTFO before but that was just an extra sad desperate dodge

BTFO

>Immigrants come to America
>Become good Americans by integrating with the culture, values, and language of their new home country

>Immigrants come to Europe
>European culture and values cease to exist
>Becomes New Turkroachistan
Not much time left to act!

>2017
>still samefagging
ouch, embarrassing

That doesn't even make sense, since he literally wrote the words "Pepe Sylvia" on the wall.

yeah i know it doesn't make sense that's what i'm saying

I thought you were implying that was supposed to be the joke. Yeah, fan theories are universally retarded. Mac even says all of those people are real.

Obviously, the europeans who came to America did know how to pronounce their names. But for every generation they seemed to pronounce it in a different way. "Stein" is a good example. Americans today pronounce it "steen" while it should be pronounced "styne" as in "eye". This is a bit irritating since the rules of the german language is that "ei" is pronounced "eye" and "ie" is "ee".

>Immigrants come to America
>Become good Americans by integrating with the culture, values, and language of their new home country

Still don't follow. They were the immigrants. The culture, values and language were their own.

Because we have a shitload of words that aren't pronounced phonetically, so words or names with similar letters trip us up. The Pepe one makes no sense since nothing makes a long e sound with one e, but there's plenty of examples that I guarantee you would fuck up, you elitist shit.

genealogy.com/articles/research/88_donna.html

ITT: Americans can't handle the bantz

Yes, I'm aware of that but I thought we were talking about the time before that, about the first europeans settling in America.

>The Pepe one makes no sense since nothing makes a long e sound with one e
meme

meme word

Americans pronounce it "maymay".

how will semen sluropoors EVER recover?

What culture? The immigrants/settlers took their european culture with them.

>retard makes Sup Forums bait post
>retards respond to it
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

americans cant take the banter