Who is the biggest sociopath/most intrinsically evil member of MDE?

Who is the biggest sociopath/most intrinsically evil member of MDE?

>be talentless youtube hack
>luck into decent job
>finally get health coverage for chronic ass bleeding
>lose job because you're retarded
>lose health insurance
>realize you voted for candidate who promised to dismantle ACA

What a dumbass.

Obviously Hyde
>FUCK NIGGERS AND CHINKS AND KIKES AND SPICS
>Sam, you're fired
>JOKES ON THEM I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RACIST

I like the handsome one

WE
WUZ
RANDOM
N
SHIET

you mean the manlet?

Sam bullied a girl into cutting his name into her arm and posting a pic of it

Nick is pretty much just a dude with a dark sense of humor.
Charls is fucking crazy.
The answer to your question is pretty much Sam although I don't think any of them are evil.

Charls is the real talent

Look mom! Im ending racism!

She was gonna cut herself anyways

Fuck you nigger

I don't think it's the now homeless 30 year old who is barely scraping enough pennies out of his youtube shilling and begging for money on patreon just to eat.

fuck you too!

Doug Walker. He's one of those, isn't he? I don't know the difference, all these retards are the same to me.

You're older than 30, sam.

We all saw your drivers license

Nick strikes me as an actual dick tbf

Soon his scrubby ass will be serving you your taco bell order. It'll be just like Leonardo DiCaprio sucking dick in Basketball Diaries, I can't wait

>finally get health coverage for chronic ass bleeding

wut?

Nick is the only one who's a decent human being, he's just a dad having a laugh. Sam is just a sperg who bullied some fat kids into doing his bidding and Charls is his beta fucktoy

>Sam is just a sperg who bullied some fat kids into doing his bidding
what

Sam obviously. He is a racist homophobe and I find it extremely problematic when people on Sup Forums have anything good to say about him thats why I monitor these threads.

nick seems like the most depressed out of all of them. I mean dude owns an antique store and has to deal with every boomer idiot thinking their china doll set is worth thousands

charls seems legit mentally ill. Most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is stream of consciousness conspiracy garbage that makes him sound like he's a week removed from taking his antipsychotics and thinking about bringing his gun to get some pizza in DC

Sam is that dude in high school that constantly would say edgy things and carve swatstikas into desks just for the lolz, not because he's a real racist or anything, right guys? Then you bring your black friend to a party and sam makes a bunch of nigger jokes the minute he leaves the room.

The manlet dude who was the Boss and the cuck in the pregnancy clinic seems like a pretty solid dude, good actor too.

>i'll get some good money and fame by making a tv show thats tongue-in-cheek racist and politically incorrect humor
>it was popular and well-recieved! ill get renewed for a 2nd season if I dont do anything stupid and ruin my own PR and force the network to cancel me to save face!
>...
>HAHAHA TRUMP 2016 FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES HEIL HITLER
>GET ME BACK MY SHOW
>I CANT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

What? What? What? Hurrrrrrrr

>feeling sorry for someone who owns an antique store

Are you a democrat?

huh?

what?

It really speaks to your personality that you only feel safe when you blend in with a crowd

Keep telling yourself that's the reason why your show failed.

what did he mean by this?

uhh

Only democrats can feel bad for people in dead end jobs?

I think he makes pretty good money from the store actually, his house is nice

I'm pretty sure he bought that house at auction and if you look closer it needs like 100k in repairs minimum. There are a lot of big homes out there that you can buy for really cheap. I mean doesnt dude live in Providence? You can get a home for like 10k there

>be funny but extremely bitter
>suddenly things start to turn around
>get in shape, get a big break on tv
>create a show that gets good ratings
>devoted fanbase
>should be a cake walk to season 2, right?
>fuck it up b/c you're too retarded to stop retweeting nazis and the klan on twitter

more like

>get sabotaged because two shit "comedians" wanted to spite a trump supporter

Charls did that gay pride video, if he's a sodomite then he's the most evil by default

he really should have eased down the racial stuff and stuck to anti-establishment / anti-millennial stuff instead.

making fun of spoiled kids and corrupted cops is A LOT safer than running around making references to KKK and making sly,snide comments about colored people.

Sam Hyde actually struck gold for once in his miserable life and he threw it all away. Now hes back to his stupid 20 minute long "comedy" videos of him acting awkward and rant vlogs.

Sad because I really wanted to see Mike and Charles succeed . They've been aiming for something like this for years.

tl'dr Don't call it a grave Hyde, its the future you chose.

ane

>that one video where he showed off his new bowl cut and told you to cut yourself
Never even been into self harm but I nearly did it

Well Sam is a school shooter, so it's him by default

Both of these tbqph I fucking hate the left wing, but getting a once in a million opportunity to start my own show, I would cool it a bit on hate speech to at least get a fucking second season.

Love Sam Hyde.

Even months after his show, faggots are still asshurt and talking about him.

>Even months after his show, faggots are still asshurt and talking about him.

Based on this alone, he'll definitely get another shot somewhere. Kids can't stop talking or complaining about him.

They're all pretty normal guys. Chuck is just a little less out going.

i'm sure he would have been undermined no matter what simply b/c he's conservative, but if he wasn't so callous on his social media he would have had the benefit of the doubt on his side. the adult swim execs gave him a chance in the first place, meaning they were willing to take a risk w/ controversy. but retweeting david duke is just fucking stupid and made it too easy for people like tim heidecker to get their way.

Bombstrap is the best of their channels after only 3 videos.

>intersectional faggot upset at someone for not being a nihilistic leech
top kek, nigger

There's two kinds of people. Assets and liabilities. Sam is a liability. He's not getting a second shot period.

Are you retarded? He lied about not getting health insurance.

>>realize you voted for candidate who promised to dismantle ACA
Why do you think Sam can't afford insurance? It's not because of whatever the Republicans and Trump came up with.

It wasn't all them. Sure they came down on him but SAM KEPT DOING IT like a fucking idiot

he was barely doing anything, the worst he did was retweet david duke, big fucking deal.

Why? Are you gay for him? Even if you are gay that's pathetic behavior

>making YouTube videos for money
>somehow not a leech

Charls.

>Big fucking deal

Yeah when you want to have a television show and you have no connections in the industry it's kind of a big deal to be retweeting the former Imperial Wizard of the KKK, hurr durr

Tim has literally never done anything sincere in the public eye in his life, and if you had lived long enough to be familiar with his work you'd know that

>not murder charls

>isn't informed about something
>instantly retarded
Neck yourself

Only in modern times when people can be fired for stupid shit like that

>it's just post irony!!!! Tim's not actually a snake!!

>assblasted enough to make this post
Take your own advice

A sociopath would have known better to hide his power level.

he fucking took the anus bro

who the fuck is mike?

Abso Lutely has been eyeing MDE for years, and Sam admitted to working with Douggpound. They're just generating hype, and successfully. Tim is tired and willing to pass on his fanbase at this point

The phone call that saved [adult swim]

Charlie "Cheatcode" Caroll.

Nick's probably the most normie, has a wife, friends and is the only one with a positive opinion of weed. He's also the most quick-witted of the three of them.

wasn't the douggpound thing forever ago?

kek, daring synthesis

He talked about working with him in the first video advertising the new book, this is shill or whatever it was called

Well guess what sweetheart that's the only time that matters because we're living in it.

>This would have never happened if we lived by the standards of the ancient celts!

Did he troll shia labouf like he said he was gonna do?

He said he was gonna BJJ him up

NAZI PUNKS

FUCK OFF

Chuck, hands down.

>Most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is stream of consciousness conspiracy garbage that makes him sound like he's a week removed from taking his antipsychotics

When i listen to him i enjoy it immensely but also fear that's what i sound like to my friends

>nazi
>punk

it's almost like they're two different ideologies. what a delicious combo.

>blow job job

what?

you think a faggot who is perpetually on 7 layers of irony was serious about his health insurance affecting him?

end thyself kid

That would be Andrew Ruse

I'm so glad I stopped finding this guy funny, he's actually such a fucking loser.

>making fun of spoiled kids and corrupted cops is A LOT safer than running around making references to KKK and making sly,snide comments about colored people.
what the fuck are you talking about? he makes fun of spoiled kids and cops all the time... have you even watched kickstarter tv?

i swear critics of MDE never have anything good to say at all they are completely clueless. they see "alt right, racist, nazi" and jump to conclusions just like this retarded faggot right here

>providing a product
>being a leech
pick one, nigger

sic digits mon

Ruse is the only one of them that atcually knows how to handle a camera

he's not as good at improvising as sam but he clearly has some writing/conceptual talent

fpbp