Leave the real kino to me

Leave the real kino to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCUY6q8i3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> 3 and half minute scene to introduce that your fetish suit side chick is sad and immune to bullets
youtube.com/watch?v=sCUY6q8i3Yw

>tfw you have a fetish for wanting to bring happiness to depressed girl you like
Just foxdie in my sleep, senpai.

MGS 1 - film
MGS 2 - kino
MGS 3 - flick
MGS 4 - movie
MGS 5 - capeshit

mate, its not a fetish if majority of men have it

>He doesn't speedrun his ludokinos

>it's a Sup Forumscuck gets lost again episode

DUDE
ALIENS N SHIET
LMAO

Kek, this. Although I might consider mgs3 a joint

>shit i have to blend in with Sup Forums
>DURR CUNNY BIG BRAAPP COCK

Have you ever played any of those games? Kojima can't write his way out of a paperbag.

>aliens are literally the one thing that doesnt happen in mgs

True which is why only the fukushima games are kino

Games wouldn't be "kino", they'd be "ludo" or something of the sort. The worst thing a videogame can do is try to be a movie.

Kojima is quite smart. A lot of retcons happened because he matured and realized his mistakes.

That's not being "smart", that's being an idiot who can't keep continuity. Also the retcons are the least of his problems.

He didn't care about muh continuity you autistic fag. He was exploring and developing his ideas and reflecting on them.

>He didn't care about muh continuity you autistic fag.
The dialogue is like an autist's rendition of how people talk, his plot points lifted from such riveting lore as Escape from LA and Breaking Bad. Kojima is a turbopleb with some neat gameplay ideas, deal with it.

BIRDS IN THE SKY

Eh, I still consider 5 to have the best cinematography in the whole series as far as the cutscenes went

>muh flares and tracking shot
Horrible to be honest

Was this the peak of the series?

Flares were shit, I'll give you that, but going from scene to gameplay instantaneously was pretty great tbqh. That said, the actual story could have been infinitely better.

Would have been so much better without the long takes, Kojima thought it would be more immersive but it does the exact opposite

As much as I love the series, Yoji Shinkawa's art style is God-tier

Are there any movies with a similar feel/message of MGS2? It's just so amazing, never seen a movie that gave me a similar feeling upon the credits roll. Maybe because there's a difference between watching a story and being involved in it. I don't know.

Yes it was.

I enjoyed MGS4 and thought it was overhated but MGS3 is absolutely the best. One of my favourite games of all time.

>Characters who did literally nothing wrong

What are some other "Ludo" games?

I don't think a film can give the same experience, unfortunately the only film I can think that's similar to mgs2 is Captain America: Winter Soldier, I don't know how Kojima didn't sue

Rez, tetris, doom. MGS 1.

How was it similar? I watched winter soldier but fell asleep like halfway through. I didn't really see anything that similar.

Silent Hill 2
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
Bioshock
KOTOR II
Deus Ex

There's a lot of elements from mgs1 and 2 in it
>Starts of on ship with snake/cap on whats meant to be a simple mission that goes wrong
>Snake/caps old comrade/friend who's meant to be dead returns as a cyborg antagonist
>Government are developing massive vehicles that use information technology to control world events
>snake/cap encounter an ancient a.i. who uses an avatar of a previous character with a green monochrome filter
>Government is really controlled by a decades old illuminati esque society that are manipulating snake
>snake/cap is joined by a female red haired comrade/love interest

There's other more minor things but that's just what I can remember now, I actually enjoyed seeing an mgs style film desu

A DUD!?

Only 1 post complaining about this off topic trash. Yet the other 16 will go on about how Sup Forums is totally ruining this board.

Fucking christ

Can't wait lads

Oh shit that sounds cool. I might have to rewatch this one.

>Discussion about film vs videogames as a medium
>Thinks this is off-topic

Huh? Kino?

Hey mgs4 was kino and the first part if V was great but yeah the game wasn't that great overall

Carpenter, speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, said one of the rights holders to his 1981 film "wanted to also go after the video game Metal Gear Solid, which is kind of a rip-off of Escape From New York, too," Carpenter said.

No such legal action was taken. Why? "I know the director of those games, and he's a nice guy," Carpenter told THR. "Or at least he's nice to me."

>tfw you just want to talk movies and smoke joints with Carpenter

MGS4 is when kino goes too far