Who should win in the Asia play off for the WC spot?

Who should win in the Asia play off for the WC spot?

as a proud syrian I of course hope we'll make it

get ready, you kangaroo fucks

>USA vs Australia
>USA vs Syria

oh baby

>Implying Honduras won't take the 4th place

BOOOOO

>USA is qualifying

Kangaroo will fuck Syrian dirty muslims.

I just want a WC group of USA, Iran, Syria and Russia

Is this too much to ask?

They wont. We gonna rape Hondura's ass this Friday

Oh boy, I just want that US-Syria match so hard that we should either destroy or let us lose against Honduras if it's needed

>Wanting another way for shitlibs to try to meme more shitskins upon us
Australia obviously.

I unironically want Syria to win. Their people deserve a little happiness between all the pain. Fuck these kangaroo niggers

I'd prefer Israel instead of Syria. Of course, that would mean that Iran would boycott the entire tournament like the manbabies they are.

just nuke both of these shithole countries

Says the Murican.

Iran and Syria are probably seeded together

unironically cant wait for this game, long since i feelt such a big excitement for a neutral game desu. Big CL games and CL finals doesn't really activate the almond

I think it's hilarious that Syria, fucking Syria are better than China when China is pouring money into football, and Syria can't play at home because their country is a war zone.

>not wanting Australia vs USA Banterb Owl for the final Cup spot

How can it be a Banterb Owl if the USA is utterly incapable of understanding the concept of banter

>the 2 playoffs could be Australia vs USA & New Zealand vs Argentina

White people btfo

>USA, Iran, Syria and Russia
Poor little USA.

you cant, you owe us one and its bad karma to not pay back

This desu

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

That's banter, right?

Aus, fuck muslims.