Russia 2018

So what happens if this stand collapses during a game and some people die? Does everyone just move on and the WC continues?

the stadium closes itself and the game continues as if nothing happened

I know you don't think highly of Russia and that's okay. But unlike Brazil, structures there don't just collapse.

I expect the Chechens extremists to pull something yuge like never seen before.

That stand doesn't look reliable
we had the same kind in place back in 2014 and i was just waiting for someone to die then, still thinking the same now

>Does everyone just move on and the WC continues?

no, there will be a moment of silence before the next game, then they move on

better picture

That looks like a fucking stupid design

Also,
>brazil
>talking about collapsing infrastructure
lel

when are we going to have world cups in first world countries again?

>watching a Corinthians match in that stand after the WC
i felt like it would fall at any time, it was so shanky and shaking like hell

what's wrong with this?

2026, when we will all be in our midlife crisis

FUCK fifa.

are you american? they know what they are talking about

does the impressorão still have those shaky stands?

Don't know, but from that criteria, Swedistan will certainly never receive it again.

No

maybe you should stop being a stupid fuck and take the hint: its good enough. or are you just waiting for something to happen so can tweet "i told you so" to your 4 followers?

nah

Kek

I know that we are becoming more and more of a shithole but we are unironically miles better than most of the world still. That's the reason why third worlders are still flooding our country.

Third worlders flood our country too so i don't think that is a fair argument sweetie

How is Morocco first world?

>Our country is slightly better than Bolivia and Paraguay

That's hardly an achievement

looks better (and safer) this way psh

That was the original design too. I remember them deciding just within 6 months or so of Brazil vs Croatia to pop up those flimsy looking temporary stands to increase capacity. The current look is much better.

>our country is slighty better than war-torn civil wars third world countries

That is barely an achievement

we could fit 20K people in those stands so we needed those to host the World cup opening and other matches

why is the cup awarded to nations that don't have big enough stadiums in the first place? shouldn't capacity be the very first thing on the checklist?

>tf
>tp
checks out

of course a american would say that with those boring stadiums and huge gray parking lots

that is some t h i c c aesthetic and im not even a doyers fan

better than pic

as a counterpoint baseball stadiums are designed for the fans sitting in the seats, not for people looking from above.

Bad pic of a beautiful stadium

Where does your team play Joao?

i find from baseball stadiums the best one , i just hate your parking lots

Why the Chechens and not the dagestanis? They're gonna have matches in Sochi, which is near Dagestan

>Stadium has roof
>Ramps to upper levels have no roof

the coliseum is a shithole

>Chernobyl

Stop being an idiot and actually debate with the concernfag

>it's a "Brazil salty as fuck for no reason" thread

But why would they make that stand like that at all? Jesus fuck.

>Chernobyl
>russia
wew

Fuck brazil for ruining the olympics and everything, but Chernobyl happened in 1986; Ukraine was part of the USSR, and Russia, until 1991. Chernobyl was built by and staffed by Russians

It's FIFA's fault, they recently raised the minimum capacity requirement and that was the fastest and easiest way to meet the new requirements.

Good post.

That makes no God damned sense. If a country needs to do that to their stadiums to meet requirements, that country isn't fit to host a World Cup. That went for us in 2014 and it goes for Russia next year.

This stadium did meet the initial requirements, but they changed them afterwards they awarded WC to Russia.
But yes FIFA keeps giving WC to contitey that are not fit to host it in the beginning, it's old news.

>they changed them afterwards they awarded WC to Russia
What the fuck.

Jesus Christ, I knew FIFA were corrupt as fuck but this goes beyond that and into actual retardation.

that stand is safe, just look at how many triangles there are

someone get Sup Forums

holy fuck
they should have a stadium with a retactable glass ceiling so games can be viewed from above and tickets for roof seating can be purchased

Calm the fuck down. You are overalarmed. Picture is shoking but they will do anything to avoid an incident. also, it is only one month.

Fifa did a good thing hosting it in russia and Qatar. Eastern Europe and Islamic world (Egypt would be the ideal arab country but...) are important regions in football that never hosted a WC. WC is for everybody. There is no sense in keep making it in the same 3 or 4 countries.

>zing
brazil you are in rare form today. attaboy.

t. Sepp Blatter

I can accept Russia, but don't try to tell me fucking Qatar is an 'important region in football'.

>be me
>watching American History X in honors econometrics to demonstrate plight of the afro american
>curb stomp scene
>yell out "PUUTOOOOOOOO" as edward norton kicks
>record scratch
>get accused of cultural appropriation
>disciplinary meeting with the dean on thursday
>mfw

why would you watch that movie to demonstrate the plight of the "afro" american? it's a movie about a white family falling apart, and one of them get shot to death by a nigger.

Islamic world is and Qatar is the best we can do

I don't expect it to collapse, but I defintely expect drunk russian hools to throw people over the stands like in Argentina.

Are you fucking retarded?
The WC should always be hosted by European countries.
kek

South Africa, Brazil, Russia, Qatar. That's four third world shitholes in a row.

How does it feel to be irrelevant?

Ukraine was part of the USSR, it was not part of Russia. It was built and staffed by Soviet citizens, most of whom were Ukrainians as the plant was located in Ukraine.

>Islamic world is
No it fucking is not.

>structures don't just collapse
What about your government?

We'll see how irrelevant we are when we win our second WC in a row on your soil while your shitshow of a team stumbles out of the group stage with zero points.

>Islamic world

it certainly is one yeah

Do you think the R in USSR stands for Russia?

are you fucking retarded?

nah mate, thats ours

>seething this much
Still mad about WW2 I see.

>put away fans on those dangerous stands
>close gates when you are down a goal