Please Lord, help me save a gorillion more, help me save a gorillion more

>Please Lord, help me save a gorillion more, help me save a gorillion more

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/MT2z
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great film. Can't wait to see it.

Doesn't he indirectly kill people by saving soldiers?

>I don't have to kill you, but I don't have to stop the man I'm saving by dragging along the ground from killing you to protect me ;)

>killimg is against my beliefs and I will not do it under no cirstumcances
>I have totally no problem with being a part of an organistation which only purpose is to kill other people and actively helping them in achieving this goal though

Haven't seen it, but wasn't part of his whole thing that he wouldn't touch a rifle?

>Christian """"""logic""""""

It had nothing to do with being christian

>Christians
>Against war on other belief systems

If this movie was about the European theatre, do you think Mel would have directed it? Seeing as how hes a holocaust denier and everything.

go watch it you faggot loser

Post the webms of this silly fucking movie

>Picking up a corpse and a heavy machine gun and literally going on a Rambo style rampage using the corpse as a shield
>Andrew Garfield's Spider-sense kicks in as he goes full Jesus as he literally punches, kicks, and baseballs a dozen grenades out of the air

Am i the only person who thinks this guy is unlikable? why is he the go to guy for good directors? Every movie he is in suffers because of it

If the characters and story was the same but took place in some European town?

Probably.

someone post the webm of the two scenes please.

Jesus said " turn the other cheek" I dont know how people can be so stupid to think that the crusades repersent christianity

>HIts a kicks a grenade back at Japanese troops
>Makes Vince Vaughn sit on a blanket and drags him, instead of carrying him, so he can gun down more troops
>Sends down injured Japs to American base knowing full well that they will just get murdered

He's a complete hypocrite and resulted in the deaths of countless people

Jesus was a cuck.

Yeah I will eventually

This, crusades were a response to Islamic expansion.

Why do faggots always beg people to post webms? Just save them if you wanna see them.

>inb4 "b-but im on muh fone"

>Please Lord help me save the 6 million
What did Mel mean by this

This movie was pretty good until the battle sequence where it dropped the ball by turning into a parody of itself

vid.me/MT2z

>The Crusades hapenned before the Umayyad Caliphate
American education, everyone

>The Crusades
>Literally millions of Christians and Muslims die for Jerusalem
>Some time later
>'Murrika gives it to the Jews

>Murrika
You mean Britain

If you see something fucked in the world, it was the British that fucked it up

>Just let Byzantine fall

>Silence
>Hacksaw Ridge
was 2016 the sleeper year of the Garfield?

they occupied a good part of spain tried their luck in france, raid dozens of times italian coasts

>mudshit education

That was Venice's fault
Fucking Doge Enrico Dondalo

>He doesn't know about the times Europe had to push back.
Do they burn books where you live because it's haram?

Year of the Christian Kino.
Really though, when was the last time a watchable Christian themed movie was made, let alone two of them in one year?

My bad, I thought he said "responsible" instead of "in response to"

if i was on my phone how would i even view a webm? regardless, i'm on a pc.

This board is retarded

>if i was on my phone how would i even view a webm?
By tapping them, iFag

>if i was on my phone how would i even view a webm?

unironically kill yourself you dumb fucking retard

"Turn the other cheek" doesn't mean "dude, just get beat and thank the person for it!", it means that you shouldn't be a pussy about it.

Stupid story, terrible execution

who cares?

you cant play them on an iphone. Why are you so angry lmao

I was going to tell you the app you need to download to View them, but your terribLe post made me reConsider.

No because it's okay when Christians kill people cuz they iz forgiven :^)

The masters of cinema, usually.

>muh merchants in the temple
It is literally said that Jesus lost his temper and went full autistic rage, it is described as ai bad thing, he never later said to his followers "hey, remeber when I beat the shit out of those assholes? You should totally do the same"

I don't use a phone to browse/post here. Keep your app name and try not to get so angry next time.

Tarkovsky cares about when was the last time a watchable Christian themed movie was made?

This

No, he made brilliant Christian films, and a more focused return to such a form would be a boon for modern cinema.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

cuck

>No, he made brilliant Christian films
agree

>and a more focused return to such a form would be a boon for modern cinema
more brilliant films would be great for modern cinema, not necessarily christian ones. Why do you think that, except for the part that you are probably christian?

upvoted

>screener leaks
>suddenly the movie is shit
E V E R Y T I M E

Jesus was repentent that he let his anger get the best of him with the money changers

Is this from an Expendables prequel?

The real guy did that. Look it up.

vid.me/MT2z

There's a big difference between kicking away a grenade and the slow-mo Spider-man shit we got

That grenade part sounds amazing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA

Enjoy it here!

Some of that was bretty cool desu

>1st non-shitpost of the thread
>it's a stupid post

first time I've not hated this nigger clip

is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1484790779248.webm

Jesus also beat people with a cane. Stop trying to pussify Christianity, we need people to be afraid of us

CAN WE GET AN OSCAR OVER HERE FOR MELLY G?

holy fuck

>10 minute standing ovation

>granades are just dynamite with an elaborated fuse
Fuck this trope

What the fucking fuck?

Didn't your mom indirectly killed her bloodline by giving birth to you?

lmao

>Can't see them
>Land perfect headshots

Are you doubting the power of jesus?

Why would the Japanese have that?

idk, god works in mysterious ways

What the fuck?

Is that image flipped or something? The charging handle is on the wrong side

Why are there so many fags hating on this movie recently? It was by far one of the best movies of the year

>Implying he didn't actually do it
Except in real life he didn't go off in a stretcher, he went back out and kept on saving people, Mel thought people would think it was unrealistic so he didn't include it
You're a faggot

Yeah what we got was way better

Kek

bump

mel did it with the jews and now the japs, later it will the mexicans in the alamo or blacks in Fergusson

>didn't save a single jew
What did he mean by this?

He totally ran a marathon first with 17 shrapnels in his legs before rescuing people, you're a brain dead moron.
Just because people embellished soldiers' feats doesn't mean those are objective reports and the guy with the corpse didn't go on a killing spree, shooting people one handed, you idiot.

underrated

E D G Y
D
G
Y

It makes me sad to think there might have been a few surviving veterans who went out to see this thinking it would be another Saving Private Ryan or something.

They said it was better actually

did (((they)))?

>jews praising mel gibsons movies

okay

Nothing the schlomo's like more than a antisemite who has been whittled down to subservience to parade around as an example.

>Battle of Tours literally hundreds of years before the crusades

You speak confidently, but you're extraordinarily stupid. I bet you wonder why people don't like you.

>Sup Forums jew propaganda cucks trying this hard to make whole board hate this movie