Armies of 100% white males...

>armies of 100% white males, literally called "the men of the west" heroically fight off hoards of brown people (Easterlings and Haradrim) and Orcs (who resemble niggers)

Admit it, these could not have been made today

>and Orcs (who resemble niggers)

So you don't even know a single thing about the source material, go play the victim somewhere else

you're arguing with a Sup Forumstard

i doubt he's ever read a single book in his life

I know they're based on Turks in the source material but they look like niggers in the films

He's talking about the fucking movies. Source material is irrelevant.

bump

>source material is irrelevant
out

>I know they're based on Turks in the source material

Source for this?

They are shit and hopefully will be made by a good director in the future with vision besides slomo

the thing on the left literally looks like the typical nigger i see when i go downtown

URUKED

The true literati of Sup Forums browse Sup Forums, it's true.

>white skinned, blue-eyed orc villain
>multiculti crowd shots complete with women in burkas
>racemixing fanficiton subplot
>token feminist insert fanfiction she-elf character

Subtle

i dont think lotr could be made today.
these movies took themself absolutely seriously and were unapologetic about it.
doesnt fit with our cynical, sarcastic culture of today.
they were the polar opposite to deadpool, if you will

BLACKFACE
nice argument

What little we know of orcish language and names is turkish inspired with some words straight up pulled from turkish

How do they get this shit in there? Does ((someone)) go to Jackson and say "I have this racial agenda, can we slip some elements into the film that convey this?"

They just do it. And if any objections are raised, they reply "well, you aren't racist, are you?" and that's the end of it.

Any examples?

No, what actually happens is they put an advert in the newspaper saying 'extras required for town shot in movie' and then people turn up for fun and a bit of cash.

>movies come out today
>trump supporters say the Black Gates of Mordor is anti trump wall propaganda