Why do they want to join so bad?

Why do they want to join so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ncsuUqtZg
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/06/19/turchia-ong-guardie-di-confine-sparano-contro-i-profughi-8-morti-4-sono-bambini/2843058/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To further the islamization of Europe.

So they can dump all the refugees entering Turkey into Europe across uncontrolled borders.

For free money.

/thread

And all glory be to Kek

/thread

To spread the religion of piss even faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ncsuUqtZg

we don't. retarded politicians do.

So they can take over.

you fucking cockroach

If I was Turkish I would be pretty ashamed to look so desperate to join the EU, when all the big countries are leaving it
It's like wanting really badly to join a club, despite all the cool kids leaving it

If for some reason Turkey does end up joining somehow (since a new member requires unanimous approval of all current members, and UK has been the main opponent to joining the EU), and then later UK realizes EU was actually good, it would need Turkey's approval to join

That scenario would be pretty hilarious, but also very unlikely because UK would never come back after leaving

Roaches are attracted by the strong smell of their muslim brothers.

So that k*rds can rejoice with their Aryan friends in Europe.

They'll come by the millions and help you continue your white Aryan race.

Other than that most Turks realize that if we'd be in a position to get in EU we really wouldn't need them and there is no way we'll get in EU in the long run so it's kinda to keep relations good at this point I think.

>what is ficki ficki?

>when all the big countries are leaving it
What countries are you talking about ?
It's just one
There's no indication whatsoever that another will leave

thanks for that image

Hah hah! Even if you know our plans nothing will change!

To conquer infidel lands.

They would get a lot of EU money.

why does it matter? they're NEVER EVER going to get in now

fucking krauts want a piece of their subhuman purchasing power by exporting their products at all costs; nothing more, nothing less

>keep relations good
Erdogan is really doing a good job at that, really:
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/06/19/turchia-ong-guardie-di-confine-sparano-contro-i-profughi-8-morti-4-sono-bambini/2843058/

>"Quattro bambini innocenti uccisi dall'esercito mentre tentavano di entrare in Turchia, in fuga da una guerra che dura da 5 anni, senza soluzione, basta così. È un atto che, se confermato, non ha precedenti, insopportabile" dice Andrea Iacomini, portavoce dell'Unicef Italia, che definisce l'accaduto "l'ennesima oscenità" ed esprime l'auspicio che la Ue "chieda spiegazioni urgenti. Chi aspira a entrare in Europa non può macchiarsi di episodi del genere, va ribadito con forza in tutte le sedi".

>"Four innocent children killed by the army as they tried to enter Turkey, fleeing from a war that has lasted for five years, no solution, just like that. It is an act that, if confirmed, is unprecedented, intolerable" says Andrea Iacomini, spokesman for Unicef Italy, which defines the incident "yet another obscenity" and expressed the hope that the EU "asks urgent explanations. who aspires to join Europe can not guilty of such incidents, it should be strongly advocated in all the offices".

>free movement of roaches
>infiltrate across all of europe
>create turkish parties
>vote natives out
>take full control
>muh ottoman empur

they will never join.

Roaches want gibsmedats. Plain and simple.

the same reason it was created
GIBSMEDAT

nice pic

checked. nobody in europe likes turks. nobody wants them. they will never join the EU.