I have to learn portuguese to get portuguese citizenship to get my ass to the EU

>i have to learn portuguese to get portuguese citizenship to get my ass to the EU
life is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0
embassyportugal-us.org/through-grand-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off we're full

but I'm 100% white

You can literally buy EU citizenship in Malta or Cyprus. It's just a matter of money.

I can probably learn portuguese faster than I can earn 2 million euro

eeeeeh I dunno, I've heard anglo tourists trying to pronounce anything that's not an english word, and it ain't pretty

*whistles* doos san migels pour favour pedro, ta petal

as long as I can pass the (I assume written) test, I can get portuguese citizenship and i'll be fine

>san migel
This is why nobody likes you
>I assume
Do you honestly expect it to have only a written portion?

>Do you honestly expect it to have only a written portion?
Not only, but should be a bulk of it. If my pronunciation is off a bit, I can hopefully still do well enough with the written to pass.

i didn't need any test to get my portuguese citizenship huehue

it's only 500k€

If you are white lineage like us you are welcome.
Portuguese it's not that difficult.

fuck off, are you a mud?

Why in the fuck would you move to Portugal?

nothing wrong with san migel mate

Fly away from tyrone and chicano

He didn't say he'd move to Portugal
EU citizenship gives you the right to move to any country in the EU

You will need to sing this song with Dulce Pontes, and with our soul...

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0

I'd still pick a more useful language to learn if you're just doing it for EU citizenship.

it's pretty obvious (i think) he had portuguese ancestors

no but fuck you

come home white man

>go to EU

if he had, he doesn't need to speak portuguese. Just some documents of his family and criminal record.

Portuguese embassy says I need
>5-Document proving that the applicant has good knowledge of the Portuguese idiom. The evidence of knowledge of Portuguese can be given by presenting the following documents:

embassyportugal-us.org/through-grand-parents/

>Click "About the USA"
>Head of State and Government
>Donald J. Trump
This brought a smile to my face for some reason

You're right
Brazilians don't need that because they reside in a country that they speak Portuguese.

It's actually pretty comfy, that's why old germans and brits go there for retirment.

Those will never ever be portuguese/europeans.
Other whites could be integrable in our society, but not mixed people like the majority of brazilians.

But Brazil has the biggest portuguese diaspora in the world :^)

based new law we get rid of 3rd gen avecs in france that don't speak pt or that get criminal record. Now they are forever France problem and French citizen. If they revert to islam and blow up things, it ain't our problem anymore.

If they didn´t mix up with indians or africans

Do you think in 2nd gen and 3rd gen they are already mixed with a kang, ameridian or a pardo?

The probability is way worse with the Goa's law.

It's more common for them to mix with other immigrants groups like italians, spainards, lebs and japaneses.

The idea we erroneously get from Brazilians here is bc we think you're almost pardos like your diaspora here is 95% pardos.

Poor people (pardos) immigrate to Portugal because they only know portuguese
Middle class (white) immigrate to Canada because they are smart

I seriously don't know. Almost every single brazilian that i saw claiming be "portuguese" or italians or whatever was a shitskin mixed pal. But i believe there are exceptions for sure.

>pure Portuguese born in France are less Portuguese than Angolans

French and swede genes. You are a potential cuck

Seems about right since Portugueses are closer to Angolans than to Frenchs

You must be on drugs or something.

>Seems about right since Portugueses are closer to Angolans than to Frenchs

In matter of fact genetically, after the spanish and the north italians--- the most close people to us are the french, even more than the brits. check img

do you lose your portuguese citizenship when you become an american citizen?

my mom moved here when she was like 15 and doesnt know if she is still a citizen.

if she was born here from Portuguese parents and didn't renounce it, she could be.

I'm not sure if dual-citizenship is opt-in or opt-out, though.

We're jus sanguinis, so she could always apply for having Portuguese parents.

Nope only with her law.

In other case
These guys in parliament should mimick France and put a clausule that one acquires pt citizenship, if he or commits a violent offense or terrorism, he/she loses pt citizenship, and go back owning the former nationality only.
His mother was and is already portuguese

She doesn't think she did, but I emailed the consulate to find out. They are slow as fuck though and I didn't get a response last time.

If she's still a citizen, I should just be able to get my birth registered in Portugal and be on easy street