TARS, set honesty to 100 percent

>TARS, set honesty to 100 percent
>Are there genetic racial differences in intelligence in humans?

>Only racists give a fuck, Coop.
>*awkward silence*

>TARS, set faggotry to zero percent.

>But TARS, how can we have a true egalitarian society if those differences exist and pretend they do not, everything would be based on a lie, a monstrous lie

>Coop, scientists refuse to look into the subject as social implications may conspire.
>However, judging by the failure to advance among those of darker skin and the extreme successes of those with Jewish heritage, it seems genetics may play a bigger part than area, wealth or culture in the overall result of the intelligence of a human with no discernible mental issues.

did he actually say this?
is it a deleted scene?

>Yes. While some people may claim they are a result of socioeconomic factors, studies have proven that whites who live in poverty have higher or equal test scores and IQs than wealthy blacks. It is quite puzzling that people have no problem saying that Asians are on average smarter, or that blacks are on average stronger or more athletic or faster, but the minute you say blacks are on average less smart people get in a frenzy.

When someone refers to them as "blacks" it automatically gives them away as an out-of-touch racist
This is coming from someone who hates niggers but it a lot better at hiding it

>I'm going to have to ask you to leave then, coop - please proceed to the airlock

You're literally retarded because not every black person is african-american or even from africa.

FROM THE RACIST WIKIPEDIA:

> A number of studies have reported a moderate statistical correlation between differences in IQ and brain size between individuals in the same group.[144] [145] And some scholars have reported differences in average brain sizes between Africans, Europeans and Asians. [146] J. P. Rushton has argued that Africans on average have smaller brain cases and brains than Europeans, and that Europeans have smaller brains than East Asians, and that this is evidence that the gap is biological in nature.

> Recent reviews by Nisbett et al. (2012b) and Mackintosh (2011) confirm that current data does show an average difference in brain size and head-circumference between American Blacks and Whites.

Niggers have big cocks & tiny brains...

BBC => TBB ( Tiny Black Brains)

>studies have proven that whites who live in poverty have higher or equal test scores and IQs than wealthy blacks
TARS, show

Oh vey delete dis

And when society is based on a lie, what evils must be done day to day to cover up that lie? To prevent men from speaking the truth of the lie?

pic related

Egalitarian society functions by treating people as equals, not by thinking they are equal.

The same reason why we lie to children
For their own good

>TARS, set Mission Objective to 100%
>I can't let you leave, Coop

How can you treat someone equal if they are not equal?
A doctor can't treat them equal, they must be screened differently
A police officer can't treat them equally, because 1/3rd of niggers are criminals
Society itself is vastly different because it's character will differ based on its demographic composition

So what is an "egalitarian society" other than the precursor to a communist authoritarian one? Where political correctness says that free speech is a crime.

What if afro-caribbean peoples do have, on average, marginally lower IQ, *on average*, than Caucasian peoples? What are you going to do about it? What difference does it make?

You think a small difference in measured IQ means a two-tier education system, perhaps? Or full segregation of blacks from whites? Would you bar low-IQ blacks from some jobs? Would you bar whites with even lower IQs from the same jobs?

Their scores are lower because they live in a racist society.

Eliminate racism -> eliminates farcical "IQ gap"

So a lie must be enforced because the TRUTH would be contrary to your political views?
People's lives must be destroyed for that lie
Whole CITIES must be destroyed to perpetuate the lie?
Whole COUNTRIES?
Where does it end

Yes of course segregation is the first step. It is what people want, and what happens naturally anyways.

No we would just apply true meritocracy (no aa )

>He says that he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”, and I know that this “hot potato” is going to be difficult to address. His hope is that everyone is equal, but he counters that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”. He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”.[95]

Smartest man in the field of genetics had that to say.

Hes indeed correct >eleminate whites >no iq difference anymore > true enlightenment

>TARS can a nigger write a symphony or write a masterpiece?
>TARS: can you?

But that's not the question, TARS.

I just like to learn new facts, so stop dodging the question.

>Saying black is racist
>Not saying the hip new buzzword means you're out of touch

TARS why is it that leftists come to Sup Forums and argue by appealing to emotion and not with facts ?

Oy vey goy
Words are important to oy oy

They aren't leftists, they're just mindless contrarians jumping ship now that their cartoon frog is everywhere and their meme president is in office. They'll also claim that Sup Forums was liberal prior to Obama to justify their contrarian bullshit.

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD AND LEAVE US ALONE IN OUR ECHO CHAMBER SAFE SPACE BECAUSE I'M SCARED AND DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT FACTS THAT MIGHT CHALLENGE AND FORCE ME TO CHANGE MY CURRENT BELIEFS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TARS GTFO

>TARS set honesty to 100 percent
>turns white

Hmmmm really fires up those neurons

>liberals in charge of banter

TARS set memes to 100 percent

>HAHA, EBIN BANTZ M8
London was a mistake.

Lurk more faggot

>african americans
>not actually from africa
ok

>people of color
>doesn't say what color
ok

>white people
no problem
>black people
hey the correct term is
>yellow people
REEEEEEE

>TARS how did we get to the moon and back in 1969 when we only discovered the 3rd Van Allen Radiation Belt in 2013?

Elaborate plez

>TARS hack into the DOD MAINFRAME

I love the whole penis size thing.
Like it has been shown that blacks have larger and asian smaller dicks on average, but as soon as you even propose dick size correlates to height (which coincidence also fits african>white>asian) everybody loses it.

Sure thing senpai, no correlation at all between body size and penis. Shoe size sure, head size also, hands, feet, you name it. But your dick is form magic space genes. Just look at all the whales with 0.1 cm mouse dicks and the mice with 3 meter whale dicks

Your not allowed to go to deep into it my friend, they've even recently changed the wiki on it to magically claim it was destroyed.

>Sup Forums accusing others of hugbox and safe space
loving every laff

Humans actually have much larger dicks than gorillas. It's not that simple.

> Ofcourse coop, that's why our brightest and smartest have selected 5,000 frozen white embryos for Plan B.

hmm you really made me think

Explain Lex Steele?

this scene really made me go "hmmmmmmmm"

This is an AMERICAN board, bong!

USA!
USA!
USA!

> 2013, NASA reported that the Van Allen Probes had discovered a transient, third radiation belt, which was observed for four weeks until it was destroyed by a powerful, interplanetary shock wave from the Sun.[2]
really makes you think

>TARS, set honesty to 100 percent
>Orange juice or apple juice?

>Niggers are retarded, whites are smart and asians are geniuses, end of discussion, Coop.

>BBC => TBB ( Tiny Black Brains)

OMG, you sayin we have genetic differences?

Way to graduate high school.

that's right user if society doesn't have institutionalized racism and discrimination it's authoritarian and communist. thanks for making me think

write a letter to your state representatives asking them to reinstate jim crow

>asians are geniuses
Explain everywhere in Asia that isn't Toyko or Singapore

rekt

If the high crime rates and low upward social mobility of sub-Saharan Africans is genetic, that's strategically important information. It's not an excuse to throw all morality towards them out the window, but it is important.

lel

>african>white>asian

But black people are not taller than white people. White people are the tallest in the world on average.

Asians are smart user meaning they arent influenced much by morals and feelings like dumb white apes so they are more sociopathic.

To the average chink when you talk about poverty they are thinking "How does this affect me in anyway?"

>TARS set size to max

>You're a big bot