Eternal /fifa/ thread

Autism edition.

no canadians allowed sub edition

ben yedder still OP

>cant even qualify into the weekend league because i cant win more than 2 in a row
This is bullshit. Every year defending gets harder.

When will the market crash?

Yes

When?

How is Puli dealing with his fame in the US? How is the USMNT squad dealing with their youngest being this good?

>tfw you destroy a team like this

literally no one cares
maybe once wc comes around

when do you start playing good players seasons?

FUT? Div 3 or so. Online seasons? Never.

havnt played FUT since fifa 12
is it p2w or can you do fine with just playing games?

Both sorta

its p2w to a point, but for it to be really p2w you have to spend several hundred dollars a year

people who spend $10 every six months have almost no benefit

>do all SBCs
>pack shit
For fuck sake not a single OTW, IF, or worthy gold

i got a batshuayi lol
but thats probably the best

Bullshit man. You have to pay to get something decent

i got his normal card though

my last 6 pens have been saved

is there a way they can tell which way im gonna go?

watch your players head

Whats your best packed player?

OTW mbappe and De Gay here

I've got

Marcelo
Carvajal
Umtiti
Mane
IF Vagner Love

all untradable though, but i'll have them for the basis of teams all year and i can just save coins

>Timo Werner
Only because it sold for 30k

highest was chiellini
had a bunch of mid level guys like sterling, manolas, vertonghen, hamsik (untradeable) etc

also gib mbrappe

maldini icon, sold for 500k

ez game

IF Zaza and Kamil Glik

He's staying until TOTGS in December for that easy 1.5 Mil.

Nice, fama

I'd keep him desu, want any Milan icon

i'm thinking about swapping out Herrera with an OTW Tolisso
any suggestions?

Mickey T. Aryan

Nerman
Auba
Godin
SBC Mane
Verrati
Nainggolan
Isco
Benzema
Ribery
Fabregas (Untradeable)

IF Mustafi
IF Valbuena
Sokratis
Alli
Werner
Carvajal
Fernandinho
and some other +10k cards
Only done the advanced sbc's and once got the SB rewards. 10€ worth of goyim points. Decent luck I guess. The billboard limit should be raised to at least 84 ovr though.

>mfw i realized Rashford is selling for 40k

do i sell now or Thursday night?

>The billboard limit should be raised to at least 84 ovr though.

this. a thousand times this.

>argentina still this upset over the shellacking they received in the last thread

I don't know how it's said in English, but how do you do the thing that in Italian we call "velo"? The ones that in older fifa you do by keep pressed L1 and the analog in the same direction the ball is going when your player is receiving the ball? That stuff you make the ball go between the players legs? I don't know how to make it better in words...

new full time /fifa/ stream, come cech it out!

twitch tv / ShamblesFC

It's called a dummy in english, hold r1 while receiving a pass.

swap Evra out for Jordi Alba if you have the coins

Chiellini
Van Dijk
Matic
Renato Sanches
Lallana
Nothing else worth over 5k, still somehow managed to turn it in to 450k

the fuck am I doing wrong

Web app is bugged. Do it in the console and you'll be fine

IF El shaarawy is so fun. If you have a series A team, I seriously recommend him.

>Minimum 4 players from the same nation
Think you're supposed to have 4 from one nation, 4 from another and the 1 Dane/Romanian

Love making chumps like this rage quit

wish I had a team worth 10% of that

gold upgrade sbc is pretty based desu

I might have the shittiest team in fut right now

mathieu, not even joking.

I keep getting teams like this and it's only division 7.

Why the fuck am I so shit at this fucking game. Specially at fucking squad battles.

>be scrub
>play squad battles in semi pro/pro most of the time
>figure out that I can just get more points than my usual beat in semi pro at amateur just stat padding

Last match I tried against semi pro on this cancer mode I ended up striking the post 4 times with pulisic. Scored twice with prigi in the last 10 minutes and lost 3-2.

you would have full chem if you played that 4-4-2 with giroud as the right side striker

I hate stadiums with shadows on the pitch, does anyone know a stadium to use that only has night time matches or a closed roof? Or just one that doesn't cast shadows

KCOM stadium is gucci

Need some tips defending, lads.
I can score with no problem, but my defense is shit.

i'm playing in san siro and jesus christ is the sudden change from shade to sunlight annoying

Has anyone tried turning on 'legacy defending'

It says it's more like defending of the previous FIFAs

Only works offline.

use your right analog stick to switch players
Use jockey (LT) to block passes and sprint-fags
In your final third, look for the player trying to make a run and intercept

Same. However, if it's a matchup vs a shit chem-rating team, I play on pro. You can score 1 and you'll get more than amateur.

I find all the shade and shadows very distracting, especially if the kits are dark and the black radar dots are very hard to see

I'm found a non rare gold stadium with no shadows called stadio classico

the people with teams like that already are usually trash

>Do a squad battle on world class
>79 rating
>Insanely difficult
>Feels like legendary
>OP keeper
>Can't score
>Defence inpenetrable
>Finally score the winner in 119mins

>Do another battle on world class
>83 rating
>Score 2 goals inside the mins
>Ayyyy

just won the muller squad battle on ultimate with a blooter from a 51 ovr player kek

rashforda price is so gay, not going to bother with a prem team till late in the year

i played everygame on amateur and ended up in gold 1 last week, currently in gold 1 on amateur games only, feel like just playing all the games can get you some half decent rewards for minimal effort

Why is vardy so overpriced and is he any good?

Use Eredivsie for Netherlands/Sweden, got it done with 2k >

>Why is Vardy so overpriced
English, 80+, Prem. League

I don't know what was up today but I sold so many EPL players that should be like 350-550 for 1000+ becuase I guess everyone has no ability to think outside the box on squad builders so they spam EPL players and just add the 1 nation needed and finish it.

easy money every week, just buy discard players from all big leagues, guaranteed profit

invest in the LFC/Man Utd MM desu

Stop buying Carrick

i'm gonna buy carrick more now thx

so im wondering since prices will drop eventually, should i sell my whole squad and then try and buy it again at lower prices in a couple weeks or so?

paid 90k for higauin( previously bought for 75 and sold for 86), 55k for hamsik( his price has been bumped up),30k for bonucci, 14k for insigne, cant remember what i paid for cuadrado but hes worth more now, have belotti as a sub paid 9k (hes selling for a bit more atm)

also thoughts on starting belotti over icardi, he seems to be the choice for a strong striker for a lot of serie a teams, also who the fuck do i use as rightback lichtenstiener seems ok but are there really no better options?

the autobuyers are savage this year though

Gundogen and Vardy. Pack luck has been absolute shit, good thing EPL babbies are willing to pay a premium for shit meme players when you can get someone 10x better for a fraction of the cost

More of her pls

Pique, from the marquee matchup Roma/Lazio thing

Sold for whatever his max was, feel stupid now because he might go up?

r8

just played Michael Antonio in squad battle. Fuck, he is so OP. He is a fucking tank, not even Otamendi could stop him. Lucky I won 3-2.
I play in WC and Legendary, depending on the team. As a suggestion, if you can't dispose the opponent from the ball, just slide tackle the shit out of them because by tackling/pushing you will never win it.

Post em, Rate em

Thoughts on Bellarabai compared to Coman? Does the H/H piss anyone off? Also thoughts on Goretzka?

>a striker who can win posession and then outpace any defender

yeah fuck anyone who uses him tbqh

Post goals/assists stats on the finn

open bid is your friend

This. If mata played in La liga he wouldn't be 15k

The Amex is the goat stadium

>Post goals/assists stats on the finn
10 games, 20 goals, 3 assists

dude does mata seriously go for that much? jonathan viera is so much better and literally goes for discard on bid

>limited time playing because wagecuck
>11-5
>packed some IF and Leno

fifa gods have been kind to me this year

I accidentally skipped a game the other day so I've played one less game than most but I have 9,523 points and I'm in Gold 2.

If I keep up this level of points, mostly by winning semi-pro or professional against lower level sides, should I be ready for good packs?

It's 1 premium gold players pack, 1 jump premium gold player pack and 13k

hi i was division 1 forever on ps2 online in FIFA 10 then stopped playing
what's the changes

Anyone else been doing the thing on offline seasons where you just let the comp play your games and you get like 450 - 500 coins a game?

A.Gomez (34k but went straight into my team)
A. Herrera (25k)
Sterling (14k)
Barzagli (14k)

What the fuck is the point of 'let's keep going' SBC
>all untradeable rewards
>2 training items and 1 bronze pack
>1 premium bronze player pack
>two silver players pack
>500 shekels and 1 two players pack
>complete SBCs for 1 Premium Loan Player pack

just for noobies that doesn't understand it yet, I just did it cause ocd for finishing stuff

Is FIFA 18 worth it on PC? I'm playing the demo and it runs smooth as butter on my system, but is the player base decent on PC?

Yeah I tried him out and he sucks not worth that price at all. Same with ozil

Thank you!

there's a crack out for the offline version

I'd want to play FUT so I'd buy it, but only if a decent amount of people play on PC

not enough to be worth your time, especially FUT
the market is so heavily manipulated/scripted you'd have to grind day in and day out to get the squads you want