Will they pull off the 0-16 dream?

Will they pull off the 0-16 dream?

Kizer is terrible. They have the worst skill position players in the history of football. They have some pieces on D but they are too young and horribly coached. I'd say they have as good of a chance to go 0-16 as any team in the modern era

>look at their schedule
>chorgers
Yeah they're going 1-15.

your mom pulled me off last night

They might beat the Bears or Chargers

this, chargers ruined it last year too

OP BTFO

>Will they go 0-16?

No, they'll figure out a way to screw that up, too.

Not only will they go 0-16 this year

They'll go 0-16 next year too

Holy shit lmao

Fuck the Chargers. Ruined it last year.

I don't think we'll get a complete sense of what the Browns are this year until Garrett gets on the field.

Kizer might actually not suck and has a cannon for an arm but his receivers are either dogshit or injured (Coleman)

Fuck you man. The Browns are the #1 if not the best football team

>0-15-1
>first ever 0 - 0 tie
>against the steeler's third stringers on the last game of the season

>there were people on this board talking about how good Kizer is

After 0-12 they'll give up on Kizer and then Hogan will win 3 of the remaining 4
Then they'll draft another one and push Hogan down the depth chart again
rinse and repeat

>hogan stuck in clip board limbo

hogan sucks cock

legod when?

Who

I find it completely mind-boggling that anyone supports this team.

Come on Browns fans, where are you hiding. How do you cope. If it was some other team doing this bad then the GM would get shot or something.

even though he's from the tampa area, my cousin has always had his team as the browns because his father is from cleveland...yet HE is a stellers fan

cant fix stupid

so I guess apathy is why nothing changes? a bunch of casuals you mean?

to understand the browns is to understand northeast ohio/rustbelt USA mentality itself, so it's very fitting you used the word apathy because it describes the people of the area perfectly. I'd also combine that with 'delusional'

To be fair he has maybe the worst NFL receiving corps ive ever seen to work with right now

before this weekend I thought they had a good chance to beat either the Bengals or the Jets, two home games in two weeks. After this, I'd be stunned if they beat anyone.

The Bengals are not good, not even close to good. but they manhandled the Browns. still, they will probably find a way to screw it up by winning the rematch in Cincy or against some other awful team

Cleveland has a great baseball team and they were lucky to have the park half-full before September. More people will watch the Browns suck than will watch the Tribe go to the WS.

Myles Garrett will single handedly carry the browns to victory over the Jets.

exactly why delusional always comes to mind when im visiting extended family and enduring their little bubble, theyll focus on the pain of the browns or some failing local college football team and consider themselves noble martyrs, it's fucking bizarre

some oversharing but both of my parents are from youngstown and my dad calls it the vortex of shit because you cant help but share in the misery whenever we have to go back

My family that lives in cleveland are all steelers fans (they all grew up in Pittsburgh and moved to cleveland later)

I must imagine that all their neighbors hate them for having playoff parties and shit.

It's true suffering though, like Lions fans. Fans of both teams are either sadomasochistic crazies or hopelessly romantic and delusional. It's not like the pretentious MY PAIN AND SADNESS IS MORE SAD AND PAINFUL THAN YOURS WOE IS ME LIFE IS SUFFERING LOL of bandwagon Cubs fans (until last year of course). They only loved one thing more than wallowing in self pity; telling other people about it. I bet a bunch of people were disappointed when they won.

nah it's common for stillers fans to be all over the northeast tip and any browns fan knows deep down they cant say shit to that franchise anyway

my cousin grew up in Boardman, where I live. His dad went to school with Bernie Kosar. He was always a Browns fan, same as me. He moved to PA where he's lived for 30 years and is a Steelers fan since '96.

I asked him about it and it's simple. His team left town in '97. Period. This new team, it is not the Browns.

my dad went to liberty high school in boardman lol

Kosar went to BHS.

Bernie was All American at Boardman HS, Class of '82

for as garbage as the teams are though the whole ytown area produces coaches and athletes like crazy

>The Chargers ruined the Browns' chances of going 0-20 when you include preseason last year

I BELIEVE