Fantasy Football General /ffg/

>everyone's running back is dead edition

Previous:

.5ppr, 12 teams

What moves should I make?

This is what's available. Sorted by most points.

Well I don't actually have to start either of them right now but I feel like Kamara has a greater chance of becoming their lead RB, while Cohen is more limited. I just get the feeling that Peterson is irrelevant in NO and the Coach has never really trusted Ingram, but idk.

chiefs or bills defense?

considering alex smith is ELITE, i'd go him. deshaun would be second for me

Bills

Ok boys I need a win this week. Help me pick 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 flex in PPR.

> Buck "the Cuck" Allen
> Andre Ellington
> Allen Hurns
> Tyrell Williams
> Jonathon Stewart

Also hoping to get Murray off the wire but I doubt it

Bills or Steelers DEF?

>everyone's running back is dead and you have hunt, mccoy, and freeman

feels good bro

Williams
Ellington
Stewart
Steelers

ellington
tyrell williams
don't know who for flex what's the matchup for buck

10 man, standard format. I'm the first team. Thinking of trading my Antonio Brown or AJ Green for his K. Hunt. Worth it? My RBs died this past week.

But then again I'm also thinking about gambling on Murray, Smallwood or Kamara if I get the chance to pick one of these guys up.

Thoughts? I'm 2-2, he's 1-3

(pic related, our teams)

billz

Is Chris Hogan a must start every week? He is becoming Brady's favorite target.

In that case, see if you can't trade off Cohen while he has some value before picking up Kamara. It just sucks to lose a solid piece by dropping

Sell while he's high IMO

Buck is playing Oakland

I drafted Cam Newton knowing I was confident in my starting QB so I wouldn't need him until the bye week. Well my starters bye week is now. He went off last game but that was the only time he didn't look like shit. Do I trust him?

>Cam Newton vs Lions
Here are my waiver options
>Deshaun Watson vs Chiefs (the chiefs are my defense so that'll be counter productive I think)
>Jared Goff vs Seahawks
>Carson Palmer vs eagles
>Philip Rivers vs Giants

Any of those worth dropping cam for? I don't know if I trust him. I do have Kelvin Benjamin as my flex this week because I got fucked with bye weeks and injuries.

I'm FUCKED this week on RBs. Only 1 starter is healthy and a must play. My choices for RB2 are
>Doug Martin (just unsuspended on a short week might not even have full starting role yet)
>Ty Montgomery (broken ribs. Might not even play and if he does wont have full work load)
>Rob Kelley (Broken ribs AND fucked up ankle. Also might not even play and if he does wont have full work load)

Only 2 players on waivers i'd consider adding but who the fuck do I drop for one are
>Aaron Jones
>Joe Mixon

wut do?

nah

god damn it actually I can drop a WR that's shit that I have a wiver claim for Chris Hogan for instead. God damn it but I wanted Hogan.

chris hogan is a must IMO

So what do I do about my RBs?

what does your team look like (bench included)

Drew brees
Cam Newton
Todd Gurly
Devontae freeman
Ty Montgomery
Rob Kelley
Doug Martin
Dez Bryant
Larry Fitzgerald
Kelvin Benjamin
Emanuel Sanders
Jarvis Landry (soon dropping for Zeiss Hogan who will hopefully be my solid wr2)
Stephen gotowski
Chiefs defense

fucking 4 man league

Reminded
:^)

aaron jones might be the best if you can get him. wendell smallwood or alvin kamara if they are available

pick up mixon asap

> Amari Cooper is a ghost
> Chris Carson, David Johnson, and Davante Adams are all hurt

Who is the better pickup for this week: Latavius Murray or Aaron Jones?
(Half PPR, .2 per rushing yard)

> tfw drafted KHUNT and still 0-4

8 man.

But the question is who do I drop?

Should I keep Chris Thompson even though Rob Kelley will be healthy soon?

Also I know its a bye week for him before you rip my head off

you should have sold him a week ago

murray

Should I give up on Ajayi?

Any changes you'd make? Need a win this week, 2-2 at 4th place with 3 other teams in my division that share my record.

12 man PPR Auction.

I already have an idea who to stream at QB, but main questions arise which of my WR's do I start?

Is Wendell Smallwood worth keeping?

My other backs are Montgomery, M. Gordon and Aaron Jones (handcuff). I also have a waiver in on Kamara. Non-PPR

I gave up on Landry. That entire offense is fucked

Try and package him or wait till 1 big game, hopefully soon, to sell.

Ouch
>tfw drafted DJ and 4-0

>ded RB's and fucking Gordon stashed
kek
Yeah Brown for KHunt might work.

He's much more valuable in PPR, think of him like a James White. Worth keeping IMO with your set up.

nope. Your lineup is pretty solid given what you have on bench.

>David Johnson
>Dalvin Cook
>Derek Carr
>OBJ

This was supposed to be my year Sup Forums

why is feel looking one way with 1 eye and another with the other? eye on the nipple, and feels?

>runningbacks dying like flies
>have 6 wr stashed
>they're all hot garbage
>no backup tight end
>no backup dst

You're fucked this week, just hope Willie Snead becomes a 15 point player, maybe next week you'll be fine

OBJ is fine you cuck

Lost Chris Carson I’m down to Joe Mixon, Demarco Murray, and Prosise for my RBs.

.5 PPR is this worth it?
Give: A.J. Green
Get: Doug Baldwin, Tarik Cohen

I can probably counter and ask for Gillislee instead of Cohen. I’ve got Nuk Hopkins, Shepard, Martavis Bryant and Corey Davis as well.

not a high priority but
i guarantee there is a better kicker on the waiver

yeah I'm replacing him too.

>having a backup D/TE at all times
I was really hoping Crowell wouldn't be shit but because he is I'm fucked at RB though you're right.

What? No. lol. A.J. Green is a Top 5 WR that you'd be trading for a WR13 and RB13, at best.

Dude no. That's a bad trade. If you need an RB that bad, pick up Latavius Murray, Alvin Kamara, Alex Collins, D'Onta Foreman, or Andre Ellington.

Gillislee is not great for PPR (even half-PPR) b/cuz the Pats D is so terrible they'll be passing a lot to keep up. He's TD or bust.

Your TEN skill players are going to have a down week if Mariota is out.

>chris thompsons "fumble" at the end made me lose by 1

None of those guys are available on my wire, benches are very deep

Boy am I glad I didn't go for the Chris Carson meme

That's fine I can replace Matthews if that happens, and Walker will probably still get a couple throws, nothing is more comforting to a QB thrown into starting than a competent TE so not really worried about him.

what are your personal waiver wire rankings this week?

Chris Hogan
Joe mixon
Aaron Jones

Lutz on a bye, which kicker should I pick up?Zuerlein looks good but I don't think he'll get many opportunities against the Seahawks D

haha yeah I stashed Gordon before my RBs decided to commit sudoku. He's kind of in need of a WR1 so it could work I think.

Whats your team? if you have two TE's, QB's, Def, or kickers, get rid of one. If you have a low end WR3/Flex like Maclin, B. Marshall, etc., I would drop them for Mixon, hes getting a lot of volume (17 carries last week) and has more upside at a harder position to fill.

Carson Palmer
Cam Newton
Kirk Cousins

Which QB do I drop?

Cousins

I'm also a cam owner. Have had him stashed on bench until now. After last game do you trust him? Idk if I want to keep him or not

I honestly think picking kickers is a dice roll. I picked up Gould this week because I think there will be a lot of offense in the game vs IND.

Palmer, easily, hes gonna get hurt this year with the amount of hits hes taking.

Is Cam finally back or was last game a fluke?

>black QB

What? He played great. Chiefs had the ball for a vast majority of the game yet Chiefs hung on, if anything Cousins was the highlight of the team. Did you even watch the game?

Skins held on, not chiefs*

My WR core consists of: Hopkins, DeVante Parker, Diggs, Tate, and Thielen.

On the waiver there is Rishard Matthews, Tyrell Williams, Randall Cobb, and Kelvin Benjamin.

Should I drop Thielen for any of the above?

Should I drop David Johnson? Y/N?

You ask this NOW?
If you can afford to hold him do it, but if you're 0-4 and got no chance winning this week drop like a rock unless you're in a keeper league.

Give:
Tarik Cohen
Chris Hogan

Get:
LeSean McCoy

Any chance this works? Too unfair? PPR btw

Looking to make a trade for Jarvis Landry, sending away Demaryius Thomas. 10 man PPR. Pic has starters for reference...

If you have the bench space, no

The redskins fucking suck. Cardinals are better.

...and this pic is my bench

Meh it's volume in exchange for upside. Which one do you feel you need more of?

different person not who asked the question. I have the bench space. Should I get him off waivers? When will her be back? I thought he was ded for season

Why not Parker for Cobb?

Should I trade Hyde away for Golden Tate or M Bryant??

If you had to take a chance and guess will Ty Montgomery play this week? I need him to be my rb2. injuries and bye week fucked me.

Well I just lost Cook so I want another RB who gets plenty of touches. And I have Dez, Diggs, and Keenan Allen so I don't really feel like losing Hogan is a big deal.

Soonest he can return (as in come off IR) is first week November vs Seattle

He might play but I probably wouldn't start him unless I absolutely had to because I doubt they'll play him very much.

>Experts low on Lions defense week after week
>Meanwhile I've ridden them to 4-0

My only other options are Rob Kelley who is also hurt or Doug Martin who is coming off suspension on a short week so idek if he'll be playing much. Or I can go waivers

Rob Kelley or Doug Martin then? Joe mixon and Aaron Jones both on waivers but id have to drop one of them for
Them

What is the fucking deal with Marshawn Lynch? He had a good game 1 and suddenly they decided he doesn't exist. I don't get why teams fucking do this. I'd at least understand if his ypc started falling and it could be age or nagging injuries. Instead they just stop giving him the fucking ball. What is the fucking deal?

past tense is remound, moron

Because he's not good, Del Rio's not good, they have one good receiver (Crabtree, who is dead), and now they don't have their middle-of-the-road QB anymore. That entire team is in omnishambles and it's all because the brothas on the O-line decided to let Carr get the prison shower experience for not kneeling.

So why didn't "he's not good" apply to week 1? Why do teams even bother?

Replying to see if I can get an answer on this Try Smith.
I would stick with D Martin instead. GB won't give Ty a lot of touches and they play Dallas, which might eat a lot of clock.

The thing with Martin is that he might not get a lot of touches, but NE's defense sucks dick. Worth a shot if you ask me.

Lynch got old and the OLine started to not be dominant.

>So why didn't "he's not good" apply to week 1?
Because the Titans are the Raiders of the AFC South - perennial losers.

Will Cam have a decent game this week against the lions? I don't expect him to go off like last week just not shit the bed like he did earlier this season. Did he shake off the rust?

>he got old in a week

Alright nevermind you're obviously just fucking stupid.

Mixon general?

>Did he shake off the rust
Uncle Rico could have "shaken off the rust" versus this putrid Patriots defense.

as long as he's not injured, cam is a qb1 in all formats-- high ceiling low floor

Kelvin Benjamin vs lions
Or
Larry Fitzgerald vs eagles