Katy Perry Molestation Victim: "I Wanted [My First Kiss] To Be Special"

Well I'm absolutely fucking disgusted. Katy Perry literally. fucking. molested. this young man on television (television!) and everyone is just letting it happen. Unbelieveable.

Literally going to vomit. I'm shaking. I can't believe this. Sup Forums I need you to tell me it can be okay again.

people.com/music/american-idol-contest-slams-katy-perry-unwanted-kiss/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 4.34.16 PM.png (1358x1114, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iQn-toQp6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm more disgusted that she's into Spirit Cooking and Moloch worship.

he's a guy, he can't get molested. that's how the culture goes.
saged

Calm your ass down

Here's the crime video. The assault happens at 0:45

youtube.com/watch?v=7iQn-toQp6A

Is this the fallout of the soy problem?

Look at him, he literally falls down in shock and terror. She completely violated him. How can society allow this disgusting misandrist double-standard?

Yes. Perfect. Use their own medicine against them

it is weird to be tonguing down random high school students on your talent show

Lmao what a faggot. People don't realise you aren't naturally good at kissing or fucking, your first time is gonna be awkward

Get a load of the soy on this guy.

FUCKING DEFEND THIS

*wretches uncontrollably*

Attached: image.jpg (1100x615, 96K)

Shes a globalist, theyre into hebophilia.

Fucking is easier than kissing the first time.

watch a bitch. the par of them.

This is like a fucking renaissance painting:

"Le Cúck de Amerique"

I was and still am a natural at both.

Or just trying to stay relevant with antics.. Nothing against her personally

forgot the image, whoops

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 4.40.58 PM.png (1576x1462, 3.04M)

Ladies and gentlemen, these are the nu males of this age. Look at these soyoboys. A real man would have kissed her then grabbed her tits as well. A real man is not gonna bitch about molestation against men cause that is some pussy ass shit.

>kills a nun
>makes unwanted advances on a kid
man katy's had an eventful week for someone whose rapidly losing all cultural relevance

no, this young guy is a real man

Think of how many thousands of (((managerial))) dicks she's had in that mouth, I wouldn't want it near me either

at least that's not a nu male reason for rejecting her

Give me a quick rundown

No. She's a globalist cunt.

People like you are the reason why men need their right, stop cooning for women.

this tbqh

Stop being such a little bitch. Men are supposed to be tougher and better than women, cocksucker.

maybe that's the type of guy she likes?

>huurr grap em by the pussy tho
Ugghh, she would literally cringe at guys like trump. being aggressive around women is not good

>oh no an attractive pop star gave me my first kiss!
what a fucking faggot

Attached: 1327730973309.gif (200x250, 1.2M)

Are you insinuating that there is something wrong with sucking dick, are you insinuating that gay men are by natural feminine and thus women? You coon

well that was kinda shitty but it's also his fault for being such an idiot. Now he is that much closer to maturity

what are you getting at.. the wide-hipped pseudohermaphrodite black man, balding white man, or dyke bitch katy? 'murica baby

Attached: 1r_d2.jpg (188x281, 90K)

The entertainment industry is run by "Satanism". Satan is not real, but it is a word that represents all "evil", negative, amoral, vicious, aggressive, dominating emotions. Basically the emotions of murder, rape, and sacrifice.

They perform rituals that involve sacrificing live human beings, often torturing them first, and occasionally drinking their blood to receive the adrenalized blood, which is said to give a type of psychosis that helps them imagine their own "godhood". This is 100% historical fact and there are a number of well-researched books on the topic, you can search "hollywood satanism" on amazon and find hundreds.

Attached: masons_seemslegit.jpg (1520x1024, 217K)

Katy Perry looks like a badly aged feminist. She's aged like yogurt

and is there a reason they do this?

>making a big deal about scripted ass sequences
I thought you guys would be smarter than that.

What is her connection to Moloch and/or Spirit Cooking?

if i could get away with it, i'd do the same desu

...is this what Katy Perry looks like now?

Gross

I'm not that great at fucking, but I am a fantastic kisser and always have been.

I wouldn’t want to kiss 2018 Katy Perry either. Poor dude got something now.

Everyday she is embracing “Your Crazy Recently-Divorced Aunt: Popstar Version” more and more.

He just told you the reason.

>drinking their blood to receive the adrenalized blood, which is said to give a type of psychosis that helps them imagine their own "godhood"

This is how you get herpes. Poor guy.

>I'm not that great at fucking, but every girl I've kissed has lied and told me I was fantastic to not hurt my feelings

I am LITERALLY shaking right now!

and how does this effect the rest of the world?

>attractive

>cooning for woman

???

>katy perry
>attractive

not anymore user

If women didn't hate this then everyone on the board would be appalled at the doubled standard of not finding this offensive. Just admit already that you don't have opinions you just hate the opposite of what random articles hate to feel special.

You can hardly find any results for “Hollywood satanism” on amazon

>attractive
>star

>"I'm a conservative and don't wanna kiss some random woman."
>lmao, what a numale soyboy, just be a degen
The fuck?

Because American Pop Culture affects the way our civilization and society acts, which in the larger picture affects how the world acts. American Pop Culture is our biggest export and it's caused thuggish behavior in China to the point that they're now banning hip-hop music and rap because it's mind numbingly stupid and indoctrinates people by glorifying gang violence, drug dealing, extreme materialism among other terrible things.

t.soymaster

They apparently are okay with double standards. If this had been a man doing it, he would be fired and charged with sexual assault.

WE MUST SEND THIS MAN OUR VIRGIN POWER TO DESTROY THIS THOT

Attached: 1498770896286.jpg (600x2692, 237K)

I like a good ghost story like everyone else but do you really believe that shit

>uhhhhhh yeah sure man, billionaires and social engineers doing malicious stuff? don't you know they're just normal people like us?
>from a tripnigger who praises Rick and Morty and tells strangers to kill themselves because they hurt his feelings

I don't know why don't you ask many of the Hollywood Elite and politicians (Hillary Clinton) why they partatke in Spirit Cookings. This isn't some conspiracy, it is a literal fact. Marina Abramovic and Spirit Cooking. Look it up. She is enshrouded in Satanic imagery.

His skills are extraordinary though.
Trad girls will be lining up to give him handjobs now. He's been cleared for take off by a medium-high looking pop idol. Don't hate the player.

jesus brandon, not only are you fat, lazy, and unemployed, but you're apparently also blue-pilled. wake up fatass

You're talking to psychotics and retards, there's nothing less than a shrink or a long education that's gonna help these fucks.

why are you even entertaining these schizos

>"I wanted my first kiss to be special" - some retarded 20-year old dude
She just saved him from a lifetime of kisslessness and he complains like the loser he is.

then what about the girl who refused to be in a rick ross video because he asked everyone to chant 666 in the background and she thought that was weird as fuck?

what's with the constant imagery of triple 6 in Drake's music recently?

why does the most popular form of mainstream music focus on everything traditional Christian faith and beliefs preach against?

t. jewlywood shill

Because the Satanic Hollywood has caught them

take your pills you poor thing

AHAHHAHA #HimToo

He’s an idiot

it's almost as if christianity is a huge part of wester cultural hegemony. and it's almost like artists have a propensity to be edgy and subversive
but noooo, it has to be some secrut joo cabal n shit
you kids crack me up

>It's impossible for rich and powerful people to have rituals and sacrifices without any consequences!

Attached: xmultipl.png (384x256, 24K)

I don't care about blue pill or red pill. Duck your alt right bullshit

someone please help this poor deluded soul. im not gonna make fun of the mentally ill

Attached: 1480711583308.gif (245x207, 2M)

Sources on those claims? From legitimate ones?

You type like you're underage

>christianity
>western hegemony
Christianity is retro, the new hegemony is Hollywood and American Pop Culture.

Attached: Sin título.png (165x165, 59K)

How is this related to left and right? I meant to just call you ignorant, it's not even political you fat piece of shit

this is coming from a delusional guy that thinks there's secret satanic sacrifices, so doesn't mean much

>posts an actual mentally ill person
I see the irony there.

>some random whore says something without any evidence, as if saying "666" is a problem or proof of some kind of occult conspiracy even if it was true
Assuming he did "do" it, he probably just thought it was badass or something. As for Drake, I don't watch Drake videos, I'm not a teenage bitch. Rappers rap about violence and sex because it sells, whereas before it became truly mainstream it used to be about the bad aspects of those things, the same way blues was, which explains its roots.

they reveled against christianity, but now christianity is coming back along with conservatism, which is why these faggots sound like 80s preachers

Do you know how anonymous works? Im not that conspiracy guy, I'm another guy pointing out that you text like an underage. Lurk moar

If they are mentioning it, its for marketing.

>Lurk moar
>calling me underage
go back

Attached: 1521053989551.png (960x821, 697K)

You called me "blue pulled" moron, that's a political term.

>christianity is coming back along with conservatism
Source?

You don't know how any of this works, I can tell. do you even know about the desu filter?

>how anonymous works
>*how anonymity works
>text like an underage
>*type like you're underage
Bruh.

About as "political" as Pepe memes are, I'm just trying to tell you that you are living in the matrix and are blissfully ignorant of what's really going on

Marina Abramovic is an artist dip shit. You're looking for things that aren't there.

This.
Being anti-christian stopped being cool in the 90s when Manson et al burned that fad out.
Not that I'm defending christianity, but christianity isn't the only bad religion. And honestly, in 2018, religion hardly matters. It's beating a long dead horse.

Wow bully, English isn't my first language

Basically, they do it for power. Personal power, economic power, musical/creative power, social power, etc. The occult and religion are all about power and the connection between the person and the universe. The star of David represents God and Man united.

OK gee, then google it. Try.

I don't know of any, or at least I have not heard of any evidence.

I'm sort of exaggerating, but each of the individual parts is true. Hollywood does have lots of Satanism. Satanists do human sacrifice (there are real cases of this). They all are obsessed with power, money, sex, all of the evil corrupt occult-type experiences in life.

Attached: AnDaShealladh.jpg (1500x1465, 173K)

It's not my first language either, and if you're gonna talk about how others talk like teenagers, improve your own English first.