So who's next?

So who's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greek-debt-crisis-goldman-sachs-could-be-sued-for-helping-country-hide-debts-when-it-joined-euro-10381926.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Netherlands, I hope. I think they're pretty mad about their last EU-related referendum was completely ignored.

How about every one of them?

The EU is a failure that needs to be shut down.

That should be obvious once Britain starts thriving in a few years.

These polls don't mean shit. The entire field is up in chaos now and I hope the whole fucking thing falls apart.

Think they'll finally let the turkroaches in, or will they continue to be cock teased?

> Germany
> 48% out
Yeah, I'm going to need a ſource for that.

>The EU is a failure that needs to be shut down.
Easy for a leaf-fag to talk about breaking down the EU.
You are basically the Colony of United States of Fagmerica.
So why don't you break your chains first and then concern yourself with other people?

Well I fucking hope it will be Greece.

the fire rises

But that's not counting those who don't care or don't know what to chose since they know nothing about the topic.

Poland, Hungary and Italy will inverse when they have to pay into the EU

Holy shit, Frexit is even more likely than I thought

Says the aussie. You haven't done one good thing besides be a location in Lost. Also thanks for fucking up Gallipoli.

>Poland, Hungary
>pay

I think you rather mean Italy and Spain

>Australia fucked up Gallipoli

It was Churchill's decision to send us there in the first place burgerfats; not our fault

Germany is the EU, what the fuck is this meme about them leaving it

I was disappointed when I found out Yanis Varoufakis was a pro EU fag

how can you be such a cuck that you want to stay in the Union that destroyed your country?

Sadly we're in this till the very end. Either Europe as a whole will go down, or Germany will be the big loser in the end.

Most people don't realize that the EU is just a German 4th reich except run by SJWs and bankers.

Ooh were bringing it down ma nigga.

>enjoying these salty tears

Hollande just said there will be no referendum ( he is pro EU like merkel, he is germany lapdog/bitch/slave etc...)

I think if France left that'd be the death blow to the EU. 2 of the 3 major subsidiaries would be gone and Mama Merkel would have to run it on her own.

finally. The Lisbon Treaty monstrosity is going to be finally destroyed, and European nations will be free to exercise their sovreignity.

And stop the tide of immigrants and the cycle of debt and bailout.

>Spain
>49% out

my sides

wow, France, mon Dieu

Denmark desu

Who cares, he'll be gone early next year. All that's needed is Le Pen to make it to the second round. She will then have enough leverage to force a referendum.

>be french
>flooded by north-africans because 60'
>invaded by niggers for some reason
>invaded by gipsies that came thanks to the eu
>invaded by rapefugees thanks to the eu
>east coast invaded by turkroaches thanks to Germany
>euro screwing up our economy
>paying taxes for funding eastern countries that we don't give a damn about
>EU financially sanctionning our best ally for non-relevant things done in Ukraine
It's too much

It's probably going to be at least 5 years before someone else goes unless Greece is forced to leave due to financial shit.

Once it becomes clear that Britain is doing better outside the EU than it was in, and everyone can see what happens when you leave, there will a massive movement for people to get out.

>More French want out than the UK

I don't know why I didn't expect it, I guess I never thought about it.

Jesus, look at that 18-24.

even far-left commies want out of the eu...

What is the position of the other parties/presidential candidates?

Does the president have the power to call a referendum, or would the legislature have to pass a law? Would there be sufficient support among members of the legislature to do this?

>Greece
>out
lol do they just want to become a third world country?

Poland
>72% in
Yeah, no.

>greece wants out

don't they have denbts to pay?

Just say that with France in the EU there is no chance for the shariah law.

They already are a third world country.

At least if they get out they can become a third world country with a future.

>do they just want to become a third world country?

Yes which is why they are staying in the EU

Z kiedy info?

Hallo

There will not be another exit.
The EU has to make an example out of the UK if it is to survive.
It is in the best interests of the entire european continent to see britain stumble and fall on it's face. Believe me, it will be made sure to happen. We'll probably even see another Scottish independence referendum.

Long story short, the UK has run out of friends.

Why would they want to scare more people out.

Look at what happens in Germany when turks are allowed in.

France.

fpbp

that actually surprised me, I expected the commies to be overjoyed at the idea of the EU

>implying (((()))) aren't buying Greek land and property at way below its real value
>implying (((()))) would allow Greece to leave when all that property and land is still available

This will end in tears. (((()))) will be on the wrong side of a pointy stick, but as usual (((()))) will be completely blameless and the victims.

Right because things are going so great in Italy/France/Spain

It's always funny when people say "The EU is good for the economy." If that's the case why is the EU the most economically stagnant union on earth?

>Another country that takes more from the EU than they give
Hmmmmm.

23 Styczeń

>Long story short, the UK has run out of friends.

You forget m8, the UK belongs to something much older and much stronger than the EU could ever dream of. It still has friends, and it always will.

even the commies know that the EU is a financial scam by jew bankers

They still probably agree with the whole "mass immigration" part of the EU though because they're faggots.

This is a lie. These numbers come from Pew Research, and they're about favorable/unfavorable view of the EU by country, not in/out.

FN and far left want to leave the EU.
Hollande said no.
Sarkozy and others peoples from the right don't want to leave but they want the EU to be reformed.

Really? Seems like you have a good reason to stick around.

Man do I detest taker nations like Latvia and Poland. Countries that leech off the EU and NATO. Fucking parasites.

I said nothing about the benefits of the EU, I said it is in the best interests of the entire European continent to see britain fail. Which it is.
Not an argument.

It's because of the labor law from bruxelles.
You probably heard about french labbor protest.
Melenchon is the leader of the far left, he want Out the EU and he is mad that france have to take orders from banks from bruxelles.

Why doesn't Greece like the EU?

got any results for in/out?

>implying (((()))) aren't buying Greek land and property at way below its real value
>implying (((()))) would allow Greece to leave when all that property and land is still available

>((()))

whats going on? Did you have a stroke?

>lots of money for things we don't need and have to pay for anyway
Nah. There are towns that went bankrupt because of euromoney.

because they raped Greece with austerity after the banks fucked Greece over.

Basically the people have to pay higher taxes with cut services because of a bunch of banks liek Goldman Sachs creating toxic debt.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greek-debt-crisis-goldman-sachs-could-be-sued-for-helping-country-hide-debts-when-it-joined-euro-10381926.html

There is no chance at all because we've been hating muslims the past 1300 years, our leftists compare veiled women to slaves and their diagnostic about islam is the same as the right, they just think they can magically turn inbred pedophile worshippers into enlighted french citizens somehow.

Because they made an already bad economic crisis worse.

Austerity made everyone poor, but our problems still persist. Our deficit was "fixed" by taxing everyone to hell, not by cutting taxes, improving efficiency, etc. Our GDP has decreased by 25% since 2010.

Lurk moar

>Take out stupid loans and doctor your records to hide it
>Go broke
>Get mad when EU countries aren't ecstatic to help
Greece in a nutshell
Do you really expect tax payers from other countries to be happy to take on greek debt problems?
And about the whole "de money only goes to the banks :(((" thing - where do you think they got the money from? Of course they have to pay it back.
And ultimately, the money repaid to the banks from bail-out funds serve to secure the private savings of Greek citizens

If you get down to the bottom line no one will risk their trade with the EU by cutting Britain a better deal.

For example, ~21% of all US exports go to the EU. Why would they sabotage that?

>Poland
>72% support the EU

Gee I wonder why

That sounds like a similar situation to Britain's before the last general election. I doubt the mainstream right will promise to hold a referendum to fend off the FN challenge after the way that went for Cameron. Hopefully the transition goes well for Britain so that Marine Le Pen can campaign off of its success.

>not by cutting taxes
I meant cutting spending

The europeans just rob us all of our assets, they didn't care about fixing the country (and I don't blame them).

Sauce

>blaming the people for the elites and banks fucking up the country
>wanting to screw over Greece even more because white collar criminals scammed them
typical heartless German. The cure for Greece isn't to destroy their economy even more.

In order:
France, Poland (as long this dont interfere with NATO affairs), Netherland, Italy, Greece.

That's from when Poland first joined or a little after the aproval is much lower now under 50%

>There will not be another exit.

Says increasingly nervous union for 7th time this year.

While we are definitely Eurosceptic, I don't think we are the next nation to leave. If there's one thing the Dutch value, its pragmatism.
I think we will sit back and see how Britain will be doing after being independent before we seriously consider leaving.

Of course it isn't. As harsh of an austerity focus won't help, but what can you do - German politicians want to keep their voters happy and the sentiment there is "fuck the greek"
And well, with the prevalence of tax evasion by normal greek citizens and the bloated public sector, they had their part in btfoing their own economy as well

If France leaves it'll collapse anyway

imagine how great the EU would be if only the 9 countries with at least a net contribution would be EU members.
we can make it happen. leave the EU and form a new union called the western european union.

This is what we need.

Germans are too autistic to understand this

They think if Greece is "punished" enough the economy will magically get better

That's not how things actually work though. You need to actually put money into the economy to spur demand and production not take money "out" of the country.

That doesn't even make sense. How can Greece fix the economy if everyone is poorer and has less money? They are really just recreating the Great Depression out of sheer stubbornness.

maybe sooner, not really worth selling your sovereignty for peanuts

>poland
>majority in

well what a surprise, they get money blown up their ass.

Guess what would happen if no more money flows.

Some analysis from your friendly Styx.

Brexit is the doom of the EU. If the EU cracks down and makes life hard for the UK it will generate sympathy among ambivalent or unsure voters in other Euro states. If they don't crack down it is extremely likely that the UK, now unburdened by EU regulations, will thrive and this will bolster the economic argument among euroskeptics in other states.

Immediately speaking the Brexit also does two things; it emboldens euroskeptic parties in other nations (France especially, it seems, with FN) and it shows that, merely, "it is possible to leave the European Union" and sets a precedent for it occurring.

I believe that France, Greece, the Netherlands, and Spain will all hold referendums within a year. Whether they are successful or not doesn't even matter, euroskepticism will grow until they are inevitably successful.

The EU will either dissolve outright or devolve into Germany and their vassals.

>prevalence of tax evasion by normal greek citizens and the bloated public sector

Well something has to create demand in the economy and since the ECB legally can't print money to create demand there's really only one option: try to keep as much money in Greece as physically possible without having to sell of all your islands, infrastructure and historical sites to foreigners.

EU wants Greeks to pay denbts.
Greece does not want to pay denbts.

So, fuck EU.

If France leaves, then the whole thing will come crashing down.

No way Germany can hold up the EU on its own, Merkel on suicide watch.

is this a graph of >least to most contribution to history?

Have a second revolution France. You guys got cucked first hand. Twice! Don't stand for it Charlie!

>Spain leaves
>France leaves
>Slavs leave
>The European Union annexes Switzerland by force and renames itself the Holy Roman Empire

>the best interests of the entire European continent
The continent doesn't have interests. Countries have interests.
It's in the best interest of leech countries that the EU survive. The countries that pay into the EU are probably better off if Brexit triggers a chain reaction of countries pulling out.

>poland needs someone to hold their manlet, slav-squatting hand in this big scawry world
No surprise there

It's not only the debts, Darko.
EU destroyed Greece with consecutive economic ultimatums.

That's a nice shitpost and everything but none of your personal attacks on him that are parroted from others rather than your own unoriginal thoughts did anything to address the point you greentexted.

Are you sitting in a pile of your own shit right now?

Not all problems can be fixed by throwing money at them, especially not if they're systemic.
The amount of bloat, inefficiency and corruption in the public sector and the rampant tax evasion in the private will basically annull any attempt at revitalising the greek economy. Biggest focus has to be creating a better environment for businesses. A haircut for the debt-problem could go a long way though and will probably need to happen and that's basically throwing money at it I guess

styx

[spoiler] ur a fag :DDD [/spoiler]

lol greece, fkin trolls always make me laugh.

>Poland being pro EU

What the fuck, all i hear from expats from Poland is how much Europe and immigrants are terrible.

I hope France to quit EU but with our shitty government it'll be difficult