Wake up

>wake up
>still a part of the gayropean union
i just want to be in a union with countries like poland, check rep, slovakia, lith, etc

You were in a union with all of them in the 80's but all of your countries chimped out.

Any chance you'll leave? What does the average latvian think of eu?

>leaving a union that actually manages to keep their economy from going the way of Russia

>tfw we will never have an eastern european union of advanced countries capable of progress but without any of that racial or sjw western bullshit

i guess we're out then

>eastern european
>advanced

There's not a single Eastern European country capable of progress. Not Czechia, Slovenia, Estonia, let alone Poland, Latvia, etc.

no chance, middle class wants to be le western tolerant intellectual european refugees welcome idiots, working class wants to migrate to west to pick strawberries for minimum wage and upper class is just a cabal of business owners and politicians who exploit EU funds to make themselves richer

>working class wants to migrate to west to pick strawberries for minimum wage
Thanks Gorbachev

Thats too bad, I support your slav union idea and think we'd be better off without you too.

>eternally sandwiched between multiculti "humanitarian superpower" and a africa tier shithole
>born too early to experience interplanetary nomad life

R-restore the Gobbonwealdt nao L-Livonia?

I heard Czechia and Slovakia recently back-stabbed V4 and started cozying up to the EU, that's pretty disappointing tbqh

czechia

>I just want to be in a union with countries like poland
No, no you wouldn't. Trust me I've been there.

>tfw sweden will just get worse and worse

Good

It actually will if YOU don't stop watching Japanese cartoons and don't have a kid

W-why?

>implying our women are good

Every westerner country must burn.

Allah's legion will decimate the west.

here's a reality check, dumbass, all of those countries ate in the European Union too

Just sluts being sluts
I knew one sverige girl on steam who was into drawing and used to post nice music in my comment section

>Just sluts being sluts
I wish this was the case

t. potopfag

>i just want to be in a union with countries like poland, check rep, slovakia, lith, etc
no problemo

>bosnia included but not serbia
>romania and bulgaria included

>Join the EU to keep you from becoming Russia: Baltic edition
>Want to leave as soon as things go a bit bad
Can't wait for the EU army to reeducate you

I swear this is so fucking nasty

join togehter and form inberbarium :----DDDDDDDD

some of these cunts don't belong there at all
fresh & cool Trimarium >>>> outdated and poor Intermarium

Russia will absorb those shitholes soon anyway

what about money?

>tfw don't want to stay in shitty libtard Union
>tfw want to stay in good relations with trade and easy travel with bro tier nations

Life is suffering

just kick the niggers and muslims out

How do you go from THIS...

....to THIS

>Muties using brainwashed foreigners to destroy Europe

I fail to see a difference.

nice meme

Thanks, kiddo I appreciate it.

>All the leecher countries leave
That would be too good to be true.
Without Eastern European shitholes like Poland and Bulgaria flooding wealthy western countries with their low wage workers Brexit would probably not have happened either since that was the #1 issue of the Leave campaign.

Soviet Union?

Wew iki, this is new low.

Spamming is pretty gay, iki. At least your shitposting is funny sometimes.

GREAT thread

good post