Help me plan my vacation to europe Sup Forums

help me plan my vacation to europe Sup Forums
what should i do? where should i go? avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6O4D1ZZtAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you should go to the middle east its the same culture but cheaper

probably depends what you want to do senpai
get inter rail ticket if you want to see as much as possible

>what should i do?
fug bitches, eat sausages
>where should i go?
Italy, Ireland, Croatia, Greece, ...
>avoid?
Poland, France, Germany, England, Poland, ...

Why should I avoid France, Germany and England? Tourist-wise, Ireland just seems like a worse version of England. And as for Croatia, I thought the Balkans were shitty? Poland I understand I guess since they are Eastern.

You are likely to get killed by terrorists in France, Germany and England. Even Spain is unsafe.
The only countries in Europe that are still safe to visit these days are Portugal, Slovenia, Croatia and Greece.

literally all of this post: how are yanks this clueless
ireland is the tourist destination, lots of booze better people than england. only thing it's expensive.
balkans are literally party vacation paradise. prices 1/3 of western europe if you steer clear of tourist traps. nice old arcitechture, totally safe as long as you don't do anything dumb.
france I would visit. germany is shit nothing to see and expensive.

go to prague and poland or balkans. then see the coast netherlands, france, spain, italy maybe portugal. or go see the alps. sicily and corsica and all the meditarrean islands are fun.

Poland is a great country. What are you on about?

Eastern Germany is great, but they don't speak much English.

What about italy? The mafia would fuck up the terrorists so bad. Albeit they're concentrated in the southern end of the country.

italy is a beautiful country. torino, rome, firenze, venice. country roads on hills. absolutely must see.

Italy is still good but I honestly wouldn't feel safe in the major cities after the recent wave of african migrants.

I thought the existence of an actual danger of being killed by terrorists in Europe was just a meme

in italy, france or spain major cities dont go wandering on side streets after dark

Because you're retarded.

yeah it's like piano falling on your head but you might get mugged

plenty of yanks come to Ireland, and we're probably some of the most friendly to your type in Europe.

>Poland is a great country. What are you on about?
LOL, no. I was literally born there (in Opole) and it's fucking shit. The people are also shit. Fuck Pol*nd!

go to Madrid
>Museo Thyssen
>Museo del Prado
>Plaza of Escorial
>Park of El Retiro
so much cool shit to see
and if you want you can go in a short road trip to segovia or other places around madrid that also have cool shit

He's there to visit, not live.

That's tourist agency damage control, Europe has been on high alert for the past few years. It's common to see fully geared police officers with assault rifles in Paris or Brussels.

poland is a good vacation destination. cheap beer and food.

Awful meme.

Unless one's a woman or gets a hotel in a poor suburb there's nothing dangerous happening.

I'm pretty sure being scared of going to Europe because of terrorists is like being scared of air travel because of crashes.

>where should i go?

avoid colombia
terrible place

youtube.com/watch?v=z6O4D1ZZtAw

at least you know how to treat your migrants, unlike the rest of europe

>tfw when you'll never have a polish lady rub her smelly pale feet on your face

yeah women are absolute no-no. but women walk relatively freely here at night. and men don't get pestered about cocaine or blowjobs every 5 meters. then again I can buy cold beer at 3am from the street. but after dark i stay on streets with lights on, shady looking happenings.

imagine here in finland the latest public safety campaign is to tell women that it's not safe to walk at night with headphones on. because here they all do it while walking alone. of course helsinki only 1.2mil people or so but.. only area dangerous to women are a couple of small parks downtown and the railway line and closest railway stations.

go to spain or italy walking a blonde girl in yoga pants and big beats 150€ headphones on after midnight see what happens

>still commieblocks in the picture

yes
its the equivalent of never going into a car because you saw a crash on TV once

you dont see them ground level

>avoid Germany
>visit Danzug instead, lel

go see the beer prices in poland. what does germany have poland doesnt except higher prices and better roads?

at least Gdanks feels European unlike most of German cities

>his vacation revolves around beer prices

of course price of food, alcohol and housing is always a key factor.
you can live twice as long in poland that you can in germany, if not more. that's twice longer the vacation on the same budget. especially if you're planning to tour more of europe it's good to start partying in a place like poland or balkans.

and it looks the same as germany

Go to Eastern Finland

Poland is Central

I don't really go on tourism to go clubbing or anything like that...

Don't come here.Here we kill you,rob you and rape you.In that order.

you need to start day drinking.
morning is for sight seeing. wake up, shower, step outside. grab breakfast on some local looking place, maybe catch a train. stop at some cafe, grab beer with lunch. keep seeing sightsby night time you'll buzzed enough to stay out and sit at the corner cafes and bars etc.
you don't need to go to clubs if you don't want to but it's sometimes fun (probably because I always end up wasted at the little corner cafes) or just stay there and watch football with locals and other travelers drinking beer slowly.

you need to experience both day and night if you're visiting a country. it's half the culture you came to see.

what do you want to do on vacation?

Go to Paris, Amsterdam and London

Avoid Prague, very dangerous for clueless naive american

You need to visit Molenbeek in Belgium

Culture, nice sights?

italy > greece > spain for culture and nice sights. french are dicks.

What about non-Southern European?

very beautiful and pure land is molenbreek

my fondest memory was the negro sitting on a street corner crying his eyes out at the top of his lungs whilst hallucinating on some sort of acid

a close second was the turk who tried to stab me