Girls ranking

rusian>brazilian>french>=japanese>british>korean right?

Average japanese girls when i saw japanese media.

(She dead thanks for fucking boss)

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaboo.com/buzz/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-has-a-tower-of-patients-jaw-bone-shavings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>japanese>british
nips wish

when i've been London, british are shit ugly.

Japanese are far bertter

>pic
yeah i can tell you've never been there
but if you had you might have noticed that greater london is not even 45% white british according to the last census, taken about 6 years ago

I'm suprised how many Russian girls like Koreans. If you're Korean you can fuck Russian girl easily

shit japanese shit black.
fuck

Where korea male.

Are they eating dogs?

Yeah keep lying gook.

korean girls always say they love black guys

why is that?

It was non-indian-others place.

And so was Liverpool.

Don't lie plz

nope.

i'm not lying, our Uni have Oriental studies here and those who study it will suck your fick all the day

이새끼 또 왔네 병신 찌질이새끼 ㅋㅋ

where are korean.

Post prove pls sir

팩트잖슴.

대일본제국 만세!!!

he's larping, he must a churka.

What is churna

>british on the list
AHAHAAAAHAHHAHA

>offensive term for someone from the Caucasus or Central Asia

>koreans anywhere on the list

can you please stop making this same autistic thread over and over and over again? you are annoying as fuck.

hello zainchi.

We've met before

What am I looking at? Eyelids?

koreaboo.com/buzz/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-has-a-tower-of-patients-jaw-bone-shavings/

Take japs and koreans off that list. Especially japs, they're absolutely hideous people on average

this man is correct, also add argentinian and venezuelan. total babes

You know nothing about Japan, Finn subhuman.

....seems much better than finns

Its true though

>(She dead thanks for fucking boss)
What happened?

Surely Korean above Japanese

No, gook women are fake sluts who do over 20 cirurgeries so they can abandon their korean ancestry and look more "western". They do not deserve recognition, what they deserve is a nuke.

NE Asian > SE Asian > Eastern Euro > Western Euro > Southern Euro > Native American > trash > shit > currynigger > sandnigger > a dog's anus > nigger

Why are you Americans so prejudiced against blacks? Explain to me, please.

because niggers are criminals and have a subhuman behavior? do you really need to ask this?

With Brits it's a hit or miss. We have some of the best and some of the worst women. That being said, foreigners are typically relegated the worst or average women, as the best are reserved are the superior men of the world (the British).

Brazil has plenty of niggers; you should know why we hate them.

Britain is one of the few places where you can find girls with jet-black hair and light blue eyes.

I'm not a criminal nor a subhuman.

the majority is you're an exception

My point is that you all need to chill out a bit. Blaming everything on blacks isn't going to decrease crime rates or undo centuries of slavery.

people sometimes need to vent

>Everything
No, just much, much more crime than whites.