Well? Which one?

Well? Which one?

strawpoll.me/15272732

Attached: image.jpg (550x276, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15272913
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't even close, TVU is greatest rock band/album of all time.

This isn't even close, The Beatles are greatest rock band/album of all time.

This.

This.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 479K)

Good music does not conform to political systems.

Good God, you're not a Goyim!

Keep the votes coming, bump

Bump

ONLY
CORRECT
ANSWER

Velvet Underground and Nico > Pet Sounds >>>> Seargent Pepper

missing something...........
strawpoll.me/15272913

I chuckled

Revolver destroys both

Keep voting anons
Revolver is pretty bad friend

Attached: image.jpg (728x729, 297K)

The sitar is a meme instrument and you know it

Smile destroys both

Paul McCartney solo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Beatles = TVU

Sgt. Pepper isn't even the best Beatles album and it is still better than Lou Reed and his meme band.

Sgt. Pepper

Poll is fucked. People who are not retarded and would vote Sgt. Pepper's are more likely to vote Brian Wilson. VU fags are more likely to be unified in their humorless VU faggot hipsterism. You're splitting the Pepper's vote.

WL/WH destroys both

Your bird can sing, she said she said, tomorrow never nows and taxman are better than anything in sgt peppers aside from a day in the life
Tvu and nico only has like 4 actually good tracks, the rest is lazy

I voted for the Velvet Underground
Lou Reed is a gay jew though

The Piper at the Gates of Down destroys both

literally our guy

Bump keep voting m'lords

Bump

the velvet underground trumps all three tbqh familia

Velvet Underground & Nico is a better album, but The Beatles are a better band. Pet Sounds is the greatest album of all time.

Highway 61 is better than all three combined

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Very original

>Pet Sounds is the greatest album of all time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

spotted the pseuds

Bob Dylan is really bad.