Let me get this straight. The brexit wasn't about money. It was about immigration right? But whats immigration about...

Let me get this straight. The brexit wasn't about money. It was about immigration right? But whats immigration about? Jobs? Wages? Aka... money?

You are all much worse off financially but you have the remote possibility of having slightly less brown people in London than you did before...

How is this a net benefit in any way? Seems like people grossly exaggerate the affect of immigration and free trade on jobs.

As a monkey, I feel sorry for your logic

>having slightly less brown people in London
worth it

As a frog, I feel sorry for your logic.

Stop thinking about next week and start thinking about the next 10 years.

it was about safeguarding our future as the EU is inevitably going to collapse whether we are in it or not, you dumb spic

I'd rather just make more money and use that money to not live in ghettos infested with them.

>But whats immigration about?
Culture. Money isn't everything in this world. Multiculturalism does not work, it's just european cultures committing suicide.

I agree. Just let every immigrant in and increase the population 500%. I mean, only money matters, right?

Forget culture and values, gotta make dat green, nigga.

First post best post even a monkey feels bad for you

Listen to this guy he knows first hand.

They will be better off the hits are landing harder on the EU.

Also this was about alot of things primarily a eu body that does not listen to the people and is not held accountable.

Immigration doesn't mean shit if the people you're importing aren't there to contribute, but rather to leech off of the welfare system.

As a monkey, I also feel sorry for your logic

IMO the UKIP is in trouble. The majority of their voters are radicals. If they ban all the immigrants there is a possibility of workforce shortage. If they decide the keep a portion of immigrants they effectively lied and will lose voters.

Cheap labour from immigration stifles labour saving innovation which is not invested in due to their high starting costs.

>muh what will we do without immigrants meme

we'll be just fine

We know you would Shlomo

the vote and all other votes this year essential come down to a vote for or against the nation-state.

all the other concerns can be wrapped in this one overarching question: shall we continue with strong nation-states or must they make room for trans-national global governments?

that's it. it's that simple.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT JOBS AND MONEY

This is about our PEOPLE, our RACE you stupid fucking nigger shit!

(((I wonder who cares more about money than the genocide of white people)))

This

>there is a possibility of workforce shortage.
All they have to do is make it economically practical for working-class whites to reproduce again and there won't be a labor shortage.