/v4/ + friends

why is this general so shit edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ttongsul
en.rocketnews24.com/2012/11/09/korean-feces-wine-is-a-real-thing-and-weve-got-two-bottles-of-it-contains-cat-bones-as-well/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that your dad or something

Too many weebs and normies.

that's me :^)

>weebs
>normies
elaborate schlomo

You know of whom I speak.

What makes you think that I would ever lie on the internet?

the fact that you have to be at least 39 years old to reach just the end of the war?

did you know Koreans make a alcohol from SHIT?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ttongsul
en.rocketnews24.com/2012/11/09/korean-feces-wine-is-a-real-thing-and-weve-got-two-bottles-of-it-contains-cat-bones-as-well/

i gagged a little

42 actually
I was deployed in March of 1993 when I was 18
served from Nova Varos to Orahovica
transferred to Vojkovici in August of 95, stayed until the war ended

>azns doing retarded stuff
not surprised

Worst Korea.

ever served the frontlines? or was just deployed in serbia?

Yes but we didn't charge, the area had to be cleared from mortars first
we just followed the thanks

and you served pretty close to my grandparents' house, in vojkovici. they lived just on the other side of the airport, a place called Dobrinja

16 posts and only one of them with a v4 flag
fires up my neurons desu

holy fuck
cringe

Post some fucking Slovakian girls then

what's your deal? bad day?

why 50 youtube links
you don't actually think that anybody will listen to all that, do you?

hello anons.
Fun fact:
Kara boga in turkish = black bull
Kara Boga in polish = God's punishment
Really makes you think

suddenly everything is clearer

Is soju good?

/v4/ is fully occupied now

we had a guy in our unit from there
or at least i think we did, we called him Dobruja all the time (ντοβρουτζά/ντοβρουτζάς means shock in Greek) because of the place he was from
did your grandfather serve?

hmmm

I had it saved in my notepad since about half year ago after going through a whole evening of listening to them myself and decided that I should save the links

the post is just so that anyone could look if they recognize something

myself I had a lot of songs from childhood/early teens that used to play on radio or somewhere else and I wouldnt know the title of song but then find it on youtube by just going on related videos spree

E N R I C H E D
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

it's just diversity :)

grandpa served but pretty far away from you, he was an artilleryman in 502th Bihać brigade

also my dad served in 212th Srebrenik light brigade for like 4 months then came to turkey with my family

how do we permanently get rid of anime posters and prevent them from coming back here again

>leaves the balkans
>goes to turkey
topkek

here's our badge btw
mladic really liked the greeks for some reason
probably tzatziki overdose

Have a Serb friend who served in AA unit during yugo war. Came to PL after the conflict. Pretty cool guy, can drink like real slav.

are you the same guy who does thai box?

it probably is the orthodox brotherhood thing
also ironically my grandpa hated every moment of the war because he didnt hate serbs and still hasnt. he probably hates Fikret Abdić more than Karadžić

>my face when i see an anime poster

too bad he cant fight like one hehehe

hi

>my face when i see an anime poster

He told me his unit fired one rocket during the whole war, and missed kek.

do not bully
wazzup
good post

kek

yes

basedzic did nothing wrong :^)

yeah a lot republika srpska soldiers didn't do anything throughout the war because of Arkan

where did he fought tho

Never asked, sorry.

karadžić was retarded, so was milošević. if it wasnt for "muh velika srpska" nobody would be killed. still dont hate serbs though.

and arkan was just an asshole

>>>/balt/

no

dunno fαm, dead muslims make me happy
that's all
didn't really give a shit about the politics, greeks were religously motivated to join

>>>/oven/

just kidding my żyd friend. I hate chinese cartoons as well

oh wow.

it probably shouldnt but eh, im not the one to talk since im not one myself

are you married or something? i suppose you still arent single

I'm looking for Hungarian user who posted his recipe for weaponized paprika few days ago. Have a question or 2.

>weaponized paprika
go on

kek, paprika hot sauce. Wanna make one and his instructions were not clear enough for stupid polack.

Don't know how many kids Katharios (the dude in the pictures I posted) has, I think one
He wrote a couple of books on the time he served, most details I gave are directly quoted from there
He served in Srebrenica too

greek subhuman stop shitting my favorite general up with your presence

opinions on srebrenica genocide?

IMO any genocide is too much. Relocating or banishing people should always be enough.

Karate user here, you sure don't look over 40 seeing your 6pack pic
I didn't hear about a lot of greeks on battlefield. Maybe because they didn't fight with croats.
Are you memeing or you really hate muslims?

>63 posts
>14 posts
nice chatroom, slavshits

>a wh*te inferior thinking he can dictate a greek god

I think justice should be served
just because I don't feel bad about it and think it should happen again sometime soon doesn't mean that laws should be swept aside
I guess the fact that they didn't kill women in general and the youngest children makes it somehow better but it's still a genocide
also
If you control your borders then yeah that's better
you seem less like an asshole

I was larping as Katharios (but didn't pull anything from my ass, those are his quotes), I'm 20
There weren't many greeks, about 1000-2000
We (they) only fought against Bosnia

Not memeing, muslims are anti-western civilization (not the amerishit degenerate or the cucked nord/germanic kind). Also I would be dead in a muslim country because of unbelief
I hate them solely because of their ideas

>mfw

steam is denegare
stop wasting your life playing vydia gaymes you subhuman

Well I hate muslim religion too but not the people, for instance, I'm not so fond of bosnians t b h but I don't want them dead or lose their country. Republika Srpska is threatning to annex itself to serbia and I cannot be cool with that.

Also, I understand your fondness of serbs but what's your stance on Krajina serbs who lived in croatia?

>implying I have time to play games
also
>fun is degenerate

>subhuman
Já jsem Řek

řek Řek

That's totally reasonable, I just choose to have the same opinion for them as I have with nazis (the people) and nazism (the ideology). Note here that someone from a muslim country that keeps parts of his tradition and heritage isn't included in what I'm saying, those are totally fine (it would be extremely hypocritical of me to claim otherwise)

I don't know enough about Krajina so I'm neutral/ignorant on that subject
I understand Croats and Serbs don't really like eachother, I personally like both (just have more in common with Serbs and we've helped eachother more throughout the centuries so yeah I'll always be a bit biased kek)

Some people find ripping their flesh off their bones fun
Tu nežmoniškas

>>>/polishdeathcamps/

I don't hate serbs actually, I hate serb extremists and ultranationalists

>note here that someone from a muslim country that keeps part of his tradition and heritage isn't included in what I'm saying
But aren't the worst muslims exactly those who have islam rooted deep inside their tradition and heritage (Saudi, Irani etc...)

Someone who likes traditional art (before the jihadists demolished it that is) and murals etc
That kind of tradition (detached from religion), not the cancerous islamic shit

Also fun fact: greeks dislike jews more than iranians

>Tu nežmoniškas
what did you mean by this

it is known Lithuaneesi

>Republika Srpska is threatning to annex itself to serbia and I cannot be cool with that.
but why?

it's majority Serb, why shouldn't they be allowed to do what they want, if there is a democratic referendum?

the whole conflict reeks of complete and utter hipocrisy, really

>Bosnia is allowed to secede
>but RS isn't :^)

>Kosovo is allowed to secede from Serbia
>but North Kosovo isn't allowed to secede from Kosovo :^)

this thread went to shit
where are the slovaks and czechs?

Right here, lurking. Don't know that much about war in Yugoslavia, so I haven't been posting.

what did you mean to say though?
what you wrote can mean several things I guess

either asleep or lurking because thread is not at its best

Because it doesn't work that way, it's what happened with Kosovo
Just because the majority of a part of a country is ethnically of another country, it can't just annex itself
If that was common then 50% of Sweden would be Somalian by now
(that's what happened with Kosovo btw, it's retarded)

Sleeping probably, they're wagecucks

just lurking and watching a movie, no point in posting in shit thread like this 2bh

Englando isn't my native, that explains it
Meant what I said at the 2nd post (about century-year-old history, art etc. Same standards I have for any other country, that is)

stop watching anime you nigger

I don't watch anime, mr. Debtopoulos
the reason I can't be arsed to post are butthurt retards such as yourself

The Dayton agreement was put to place to end the conflict between croats+bosniaks against serbs. It says that BiH is a federation od 2 states, bosnian/croatian and serbian. After operation Oluja (which returned parts of Serbian Krajina back to Croatia) croatian serbs fled to bosnia and back to serbia. Croats pushed even farther and came all the way to Banja Luka in bosnia and there was a possible situation that all the serbs flee from bosnia because of us. So UN and america intervened and made Dayton agreement to put a stop to more casualities. Serbs stayed where they are but they have to be in a federation with Bosnia. Isn't it hypocritical to sign an agreement and saves your people from further migration back to serbia and to be in peace and then 20 years later break it?

Regarding kosovo, it was already autonomous region in serbia that had every right to separate from serbia. Serbs have to realise that the era of their hegemony on this penninsula has ended 20 years ago

What movie are you watching Pepik?

>greek gdp is 194.56
>czech gdp is 192.92
pay denbts

We have a lot of autonomous places in greece (and some islands), separation is autistic
Kosovo has a 6.65 gdp

ah lol you meant subhuman that explains it
what it translated to is similar but not really that, I dont think we have word for subhuman

it meant unhumanly, but it can be used as an adjective for 'unreal' like, nežmoniškai skanus means something like.... sooooo delicious (literally 'unhumanly delicious')

Cell 211

@78690664
>being so butthurt at the slightest mention of debts
top zez

ah shit forgot to add the second reply it looks like one now topkek
I used google translate then checked 2 lithuanian vocabularies for the words themselves
but i don't speak lithuanian so i couldn't really double check

hey you might be delicious irl :^)

>projczechting this hard

but are they 95% non greek?
balkan is a fucked up place, you should know it kek

a lot of areas near Thrace are 80-90% turkish and some others bulgarian
they're just way smaller than kosovo

I want to speak to that user too
Is that the one who rolled what to do with paprika and posted pics?

weaponized paprika recipe for whoever is interested

I don't feel the need to insult you, so have this (You) and pay your debts

thanks but i think i'll keep tax evading