Journalist Tries to Show How Easy It Is to Buy an AR-15, Fails Spectacularly

And everybody says we don't don't have laws in place to keep psychopaths from buying guns. Liberals shouldn't be criticizing when they can't even meet the standards of what it means to be a decent human being.

youtube.com/watch?v=KltBeXu4I7Y

Other urls found in this thread:

smartgunlaws.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/background-checks/categories-of-prohibited-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Neil Steinberg

>Steinberg

Neil Steinberg

>((((((Stein)))(((berg))))))

He passed the nics database test though. The shop refused on their own accord. They claim he is a wife beater but if he had been found guilty of domestic abuse he would have failed the nics. Also they claimed he was an alcohol. How the fuck do they know that and why would it matter?

The shop did their own investigation it seems. But why? There is more to this story that isn't being told.

My guess is that the reporter was sent by his editor, who in turn called the shop and either told them the dirt or said enough that the shop decided to hire a pi so they didn't end up looking like baby murderers in the media.

Based negro

Yeah that or they knew he was a reporter and denied him because they didn't want to get smeared in his stupid story.

>he was an alcohol

>He passed the nics database test though
No he didn't. That's why the shop could not sell him a firearm.

>Mr STEINBERG

hue

>Also they claimed he was an alcohol

Illinois doesn't check for alcoholics during gun background checks

smartgunlaws.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/background-checks/categories-of-prohibited-people/

scroll down to see all the states

Unless the article i read a few days ago was wrong, yes he did. The nics test takes 5 minutes. You know immediately. He had to wait a day for some reason i guess he lives in commiefornia or something. When he came back the next day the store claimed he was a wife beater and refused the sale. That was the story i read a few days ago.

Maybe they got it wrong but i doubt it.

>78686260
Kill yourself.

>78687176
You're a faggot, a liar, and a cuck.

Two meme arrows, summerfriend.

NO m8 he passed the preliminary in the store nics test but the fact you have to wait those extra days is to allow a further background check and as cooling off period. The man could of had his record expunged and the domestic charges and alcohol charges are still able to be pulled up by police it only takes more time.

-Some one who owns guns

>78687608
>shill upset he won't get (you)s for obvious horseshit disinformation and bait

Kill yourself.

>The nics test takes 5 minutes. You know immediately
No. It can take longer. What did apparently happen though is the shop looked up why he didn't pass, because NICs doesn't give the shop that information, only if they pass/fail.

(((Steinberg)))

Just curious, is there any form of gun control Sup Forums would support?

For the record I don't own any but I don't think gun owners are bad people, if I lived somewhere rural or maybe very high crime I might want one. I have shot guns before and it was fun.

Personally banning types of guns seems silly to me but I don't see what's wrong with background checks and stuff.

((((((((Dr. Steinberg))))))))

i would support personally gun education and people to learn the seriousness of using a firearm

kek

my fucking sydes mang

He was arrested and charged with domestic violence in 2008, he publicly admitted to it all, blaming it on him being an alcoholic; it was reported by several local news outlets; the only kink is he worked out some plea deal to avoid getting officially convicted of it.

>Steinberg

This.
There are safety standards that everybody who owns a gun should know.

I believe there should be a license for owning any type of gun including a background check and a course on safety, but the license needs to be shall issue

>unless the article the butthurt reporter wrote was wrong, yes he did.
Wew lad.

This negro ain't half bad

>Steinberg

No license.
Firearms education should be a part of our Public School system, seeing as the right to bear arms is as ingrained in our society as free speech.

If our schools taught kids firearms safety and firearms competency, we'd have a lot less issues. Instead our government funded schools teach that guns are evil and that the second amendment shouldn't exist, which SHOULD be illegal.

That's actually a good point.
Even general self-defense/home-defense law course would probably be good for a lot of people.

It would potentially save a lot of lives if people knew just the basics of how to protect themselves

Are you saying you want to teach niggers and beaners how to use guns?

>Implying they don't already know