I'll give $100 to the first person to give me actual proof that Donald Trump is racist

I'll give $100 to the first person to give me actual proof that Donald Trump is racist.

He's calling Steve Harvey and nigger inside his mind!

>Steve Harvey
>black
Pick one

He's shaking hands with a racist who discriminated against asian men who read books to get white wymyn.

Where's my 100 bucks?

Not racist and not an argument

This,, he's as Uncle Tom as you can get.

>slave owners weren't racist, look at all the niggers they kept around!

Not that I think Trump is racist anyway, but Steve Harvey is definitely a bitch nigger. Proof that niggers can only be decent under direct white rule.

>being friends with a racist
>not racist
Pick one. Also saying "not an argument" is not an argument.

Didn't his company get caught discriminating against black tenants in the 70s?

Why does Trump insist on pulling back 2 feet every time he shakes hands with someone?
Pro business strategy?

>Literally sued by the Justice Department for racist business practices.

B-but he TOUCHED a NEGRO once, you guys!

>"All niggers must die" - Donald Trump
wow wtf how did Trump get away with this? now where's my 100 bucks.

Do you know how many companies and business use the Trump name? He is not involved in manager-level decisions such as who to rent to, sorry. And what you are referring to has been debunked, that's why it wasn't a bigger issue in the primaries.

I wonder how that case turned out

Trump won of course. Legal battle all because the government wanted to force literal welfare niggers into his apartments.

>Trump held a press conference in Manhattan, denouncing the government’s “outrageous lies” and claiming that their efforts were really part of a scheme to force apartments open on behalf of welfare recipients, with potentially disastrous implications for the housing and rental markets. He retained Roy Cohn, a controversial attorney known for working with disgraced anti-communist Senator Joe McCarthy, for his defense. Cohn countersued the Justice Department for $100 million and obtained a recantation from the building superintendent and a claim from another witness that the government had threatened him with losing his job if he did not testify.

>After two years, the Trumps finally settled with the Justice Department, in a consent decree forcing the Trumps to send reports of all vacancies to the Urban League and to run government-bought advertisements touting their apartments as open on an equal-opportunity basis. Trump described the agreement as “a minor settlement without admitting any guilt,”

He's a white male

>6 months before election
>drumpf/shillary threads everywhere
>hope it'll slow down after it
>2 months later
>this shit still gets posted on a daily basis

why cant you fucks post this trash on your containment board?

This is the wrong board, friend.

His policies are xenophobic and disproportionately negatively affect women and minorities.

Not that there is any point in responding, Trumpfags could literally see a video of him choking a black kid to death shouting "Death to all niggers" and they still wouldn't call him a racist.

Sup Forums has metastasized.

>sued
>and won

also
>denying black crack heads apartments
>racist

If it weren't for all this non-discriminatory shit black landlords wouldn't even take black tenants. The risk is absurd.

I know it is futile. But I have to try.

>xenophobic
He wants to build a wall to keep out illegals. He wants (and I quote) "a great big door in that wall" so people can come in legally. His wife is also an immigrant. He's not xenophobic you retard. Every first world country has strong borders but us.

And then we had a fucking mortgage crisis. Even if that's what he did, there's a good reason for it.

The recent marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't their daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

To be honest it's not just this board that won't stop, it's all media

There is literally no proof that Donald Trump is racist. All liberals do is either take things he has said out of context so that it sounds racist or they take the things he says and misinterpret them as racist, like they misinterpret him wanting to deport illegals because he's racist and not because they drive down wages, take jobs, commit crime, do not pay their fair share in taxes and leech off of government programs while not fairly contributing to them. Or he wants to have strict muslim immigration because he's racist and not because uninhibited Muslim immigration has lead to thousands of deaths in Europe.

Back to /pol you fucking cock sucker

Trump might not be racist, but most of his support is. On every board on Sup Forums Sup Forums was talking about Trump and how he was going to get rid of all the niggers and spics and beaners and so on. Muh day of the rope.

But now he's won and it's very clear that he isn't going to ethnic cleanse America so Trump supporters are pulling a massive "we were only pretending to be retarded" and demanding proof that he's racist, when really it's them who believed/hoped that he was.

He was never your guy.
He was never going to bring back the reich.
He was never going to kill the gays.
He was never going to kill the feminists.
He also was never going to drain the swamp.
Enjoy your government full of goldmach sachs crooks, you sure showed all those snowflakes.

LEAVE US ALONE IN OUR SAFE SPACE REEEE TV IS FOR REAL FILM DISCUSSION

Both Trump and Harvey are famous tv personalities. This is Sup Forums related.

That one is going into the collection

Also checked

Oh wow thanks. Didn't know there was a board for that

No one ever said this ever.

If you don't like him, don't like him because of his policies, not because he's racist. You're racist, I'm racist, asians are the most racist people on the planet across the world. As long as you're not acting racist, it's fine to know that niggers commit the majority of crimes, that chinese eat boiled sewer sludge, that pajeet won't poo in a loo

Stop pretending Sup Forums is larger than it actually is. You're like the idiots that protest and compare Trump to the KKK. The KKK is like 112 people at this point yet people want so bad for them to be a big deal again. Same goes with those that you're describing.

MOST of his supporters are racist? The same ones that voted in Obama twice? Get fucked with your bullshit.

>This is Sup Forums related.

>he came here during the 2016 elections

Sad.

Boo hoo. I thought you fucks were all about pulling yourselves up by your boot straps, but I'm supposed to feel bad for a man, that couldn't rise higher in life than a trash collector, because he has to perform the job he's paid to do?

The correct answer is: he's not.
He dated a black chick for fuck's sake

>Being a race realist is racist
>truth is racist
Is that why liberals give blacks affirmative action? They see that blacks are retarded and need special catering? Meaning while, conservatives think everyone gets no special treatment. Which one is more racist you pea brain?

Here's the things, liberals got it all wrong. Trump isn't racist, he isn't xenophobic. It's just that Trump knows that using dog whistles and saying "politically incorrect" stuff about the mexicans, the muslims and the "inner cities" would be enough to get conservatives to rally around him, and it worked.
In other words, he knows how to appeal to racists and white nationalists, so he puts on an act, just like he puts on an act for everything.
Trump doesn't judge people by their skin color, religion, gender or anything. He judges them by how useful they are to him and by how much they praise him.

Shes right though. soon, brother

takbir

Being racist is good though

Why would you want him to be a non-racist??

Honestly

I don't think that tweet is supposed to make you feel bad for him, but more like women ruin everything and men have to clean up their messes.

>that woman
>black
pick one

>dated
>traded sex for favors and money
pick one

>Being a race realist is racist
Yep nothing wrong with that