Mfw british think that leaving eu would stop muslim immigrants to come in

>mfw british think that leaving eu would stop muslim immigrants to come in
>they thought that africa and asia are in eu
holy shit british lost the right to claim that americans are stupid
i'm looking forward for an independent scotland and a spanish gibraltar and reunited ireland

>a Romanian

A bitter, UK-deported Romanian

How many of these threads are you going to make pissflag? It's obvious you're buttmad you can't come here.

But it will stop German and French immigrants.

what's really funny is that you can't come over and get benefits now, gypsy scum

i never been outside my country
yeah and now uk will be flooded only with muslims now that european christian citizen can't go there finally england got what they asked they will implement sharia within 5 years

>germany and france
>european christian citizen
?

No welfare for you drac, go back to your castle and cry more

germany and france not being christian is just a meme yeah it is a funny meme but i think that now we should be serious

Wash the piss off your flag first Vlad

Dubs

And now, thank God, you will never be able to come into ours to drive down the wages for our working class.

Stay at home gypsy. I'd take a hard-working Indian doctor over your kind any day.

I feel bad for the brits after hearing VoteLeave Daniel Hannan say that not much will change in terms of immigration. Then again, it's what they voted for, so instead of poles or other europeans they will get solely africans and arabs

>All i have to do is call them "gypsy" and i win
Go wash your teeth you cunt

Wash your flag first, cigany

Rofl... Merkel's 1.4 million Muslims, 1 million believe that all gays should be killed. 750,000 think a woman should always be obedient to her husband. 650,000 believe in Sharia law.

You have a beta cuck invasion already happening, and Britain just checked the fuck out.

just ignore his shitty attempt of banter he's desperate for attention look how fast he replied you

Gypsy = Indians. Jesus fucking Christ, Brits are so god damn stupid.

And do you really think that Muslims go to Romania? ROMANIA? Romanians don't want to be there, in fact they come to us.

You haven't understood my post. Go back and re-read it you low IQ numbskull.

You don't even know what that word means or where those gypsies come from

Only Brits and Americans are stupid enough to prefer english-speaking pakistanis to non-english speaking Europeans, and english-speaking niggers to "latinos" - which is a stupid term with no meaning used only in the US. Whoever dares to make splits between white people will end up getting fucked in the ass by the blacks!

germanys people arent christian.
germanys government IS christian.

Pakistani's are pure shit. Indians are not. If you think all "brown people" are the same, you're showing you lack of intelligence (no surprise, Bulgaria).

I would take intelligent Japanese/Indian immigrants over poor Eastern Euros. Slavs aren't even Causasian, they're a lesser white race.

Slav is a made up term shithead, just like "hispanic", Bulgarians, Romanians, Poles have nothing to do with the asiatic russians, and London is a shithole exactly because you prefer "intelligent" indian immigrants - gypsies...

Pakis already did that.

>Pakistani's are pure shit.Indians are not.
You guys are just hopeless
The muslims are the enemy not the slavs and euros