It's actually good, wtf?

It's actually good, wtf?

Attached: 93231-amerikkkant.jpg (275x275, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-plans-to-ask-for-716-billion-for-national-defense-in-2019--a-major-increase/2018/01/26/9d0e30e4-02a8-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.b234acd161c8
youtube.com/watch?v=b9AZjaRmjss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHA GOD NO IT IS NOT

yes, yes it is

agreed. some really good songs here.

Raging histrionics because the government is growing at a slightly slower pace.

And you wonder why you get called soyboys.

Wow, well said.

> building a giant fucking wall that won't do anything
> undermining international trade with stupid tariffs
You're a moron

That Antifa song was cringey as hell, but it is a good album. That said, Ministry has always stuck to one sound, and because of that, it's not that hard to do it right, me thinks

>fuck big gubmint we need to balance teh budget
>let's give the military $300B spending increases for the hell of it
>health care? too expensive, sorry

>$300B

Scratch that lol, the fat cunt wants more like $700 billion
Shut the fuck up about small government, it's clear you dont actually give a shit and it's a copout you use to get out of "giving handouts to the negros"
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-plans-to-ask-for-716-billion-for-national-defense-in-2019--a-major-increase/2018/01/26/9d0e30e4-02a8-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.b234acd161c8

You really don't think democrats wouldn't do the same shit? Military industrial complex controls everyone, regardless who is in office. Trump alone can't fix that day 1.

So? I like the fact he's telling other countries to go fuck themselves and sort themselves out.

He's not doing that, and you literally just threw away your small government premise

> sort themselves out.
you've been watching too much Jordan Peterson

They probably would, but they'd also not pair spending increases with tax cuts, and maybe some of the money would go towards things that actually need more funding.

> ministry has always stuck to one sound
Ok buddy

the US is beyond repair

Well, it's an oversimplification. But obviously their early synth pop/new wave sound isn't relevant to them anymore, and their dabbling in sludge only lasted for one album (Filth Pig). Ever since then, it seems like I've pretty much stuck with the sound they came up with for the first 3 tracks of Land of Rape and Honey, then fleshed out on The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste and Psalm 69.

yall are in a cult lmao

I think I may disagree. When they lose their position as the world power in both defense and trade, which is happening slowly, it seems like they would be incentivized to focus inward and improve the livelihoods of their citizens. Same thing happened in Europe.

> incentivized to focus inward and improve the livelihoods of their citizens
This is all good in theory, but you need to understand what the US government is made up of, and you need to realize they don't give a rats fucking behind about their citizens.

They really did it. They made an album that's not as bad as Relapse.

it wont happen :)

It was a pretty intelligent move. Imagine how much they probably sell by now, just to satisfy the sadomasochist fantasy of those Alt-Left white teen age males...

What a bunch of horse shit. He needs to go back to producing stuff like this again:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9AZjaRmjss

Ministry have always been political and leftist

They made albums about Bush and criticized Clinton from the left too

just listened and damn this is pretty great

I can listen this if im black?

No. Ministry is a white power band.

>tfw centrist and everybody on both sides hates me

i detest trump and all of his supporters, but this album is subpar at best

I like it dude, it's just good shit I like the aggression and general sound. I like all of Ministry's stuff.

Pro-tip: if you like something, ignore Sup Forums's criticisms. Don't be a pussy, be your own person.

Except it’s actually top notch plunderphonics/10

I'm almost tempted to listen to it for the mere fact alone that this album is just pissing off everybody in general.

It's honestly 5/10 imo politics aside
Even the Antifa track the video was more embarrassing than the actual song imo

Since when did Sup Forums become insufferable lyric cucks?

This is a solid Ministry album with great production

The overuse of samples is so grating

How could anyone possibly listen to this more than once

>telling other countries to go fuck themselves after invading all of them and killing thousands

Attached: nl.jpg (320x290, 15K)

whataboutism, the soyboy's favorite retort

you guys would literally suck trump's cock if it were in front of you

when I heard this album my first thought was
"damn, this is a good jewish album" haven't heard a decent one in a minute senpai

Attached: Urkel.jpg (180x211, 11K)

Lol you actually believe you are smarter than trump ok bud how fragile is your ego cause I got bad news 4u

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

FUCK ANDREW WK

this is the most fascist tier statement I've ever seen

Attached: 1520926614047.jpg (384x384, 22K)

>le fascist boogeyman

>Ministry has always stuck to one sound
lol casual

Unironically, I really liked half of it.

Attached: 1520405571786.jpg (910x752, 74K)

Except that Rape and Honey doesn't sound like Dark Side of the Spoon which dooesn't sound like Filth Pig which doesn't sound like Rio Grande Blood, etc.

Bait album
>Trying to cash in on meme politics

Anyone got a dl link by chance?

As an old Ministry fan who actually buys their stuff (not all of course) it was better than expected, considering how shit Relapse and From Beer... Was nice to see Al has finally undusted his old samplers and synths and gone back to the Filthpig era sound, maybe Mike Scaccia was not as good as he wants us to think.
The whole album flows nicely except for "Antifa" that sounds out of place, like if Al changed his mind on the album after he wrote that track and since he's been playing it live he had to leave it there, and it's not a good song either.
It's no masterpiece but definitely better than the last stuff he did with Scaccia, and regarding the lyrics/politics, I dont live in the US and english is my second language so couldn't care less about that as long as the musics good
If Houses of the Mole was Psalm 69 2.0 this is Filthpig 2.0 pre-alpha buid

>It's actually good, wtf?
It is, if you're 11.

OP

Attached: 1520641786781.png (830x767, 806K)

anyone feel sorry for this guy lol
poor man was just happy he got his beverage