Sherlock

Did the secret fourth episode make up for the rest of the season?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/01/22/sherlock-fans-livid-after-apple-tree-yard-turned-out-not-to-be-a-new-sherlock-episode-6398888/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was even worse than the first episode

I'm so glad John finally put his dick in Sherlock like he was always destined to.

I thought the rape scene was a little over the top, to be honest

how did they get away with the last ep not addressing the cliffhanger of the previous ep?
ep 2 ends with euros shooting john and this is forgotten in ep 3

He said it was a tranquilizer

they mention he was shot with a tranq

Can't believe Molly get naked

I discussed this with friends, they loved it.
Jumped the shark though.

Same with Euros. They were okay with her.

she looked a lot better ill with no makeup imo

in some ways i find that worse than them just not addressing it at all

It was satisfying, but shocking also. I mean, having protagonist rape the dead body of another leading character? It broke new grounds.

classic moffat over promise and under deliver

I wish Sherlock had smarter writers

Great joke, user. Now try one of your own.

What do you mean? I thought we were discussing the secret episode?

I thought ending with Charles Augustus Magnussen's face plastered over every screen in England with the "Did you miss me?" message was a bit cliche at this point but I'm excited to see where things go from here

wait what?
I dropped this shit after the shitshow that was ep 2, what the fuck is going on?

The overt introduction of magic into the canon really put to bed some of the issues I had with Eurus

haven't bothered watching past s4 e2, i know the spoilers for e3 but is the e4 thing real? i thought it was the fandom so pissed off at e3 being shit they came up with a "secret episode" to make up for it, just like people thought e1 was a "dream sequence" because it was so shit lel

Holy shit I thought we were just memeing memes

metro.co.uk/2017/01/22/sherlock-fans-livid-after-apple-tree-yard-turned-out-not-to-be-a-new-sherlock-episode-6398888/

>But for many other Sherlock fans, they were more angry that within minutes of Apple Tree Yard, viewers saw two white heterosexual characters having sex in Westminster but after six years of Sherlock there has yet to be nary a whisper of potential romance between Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.

>‘wtf bbc is acceptable for two strangers to fuck 7 min into s1e1 but John and Sherlock can’t even TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS (sic),’ tweeted one angry fan while another decided all caps would be more suitable: ‘GIVE US GAYS GIVE US LESBIANS GIVE US BI PEOPLE (cof cof john watson) GIVE US REPRESENTATION NOT STRAIGHT PEOPLE HAVING SEX.’

truly this is the worst fanbase a show has ever had

And read some fucking Chekhov.

Wow maybe because those characters are in a different story that was planned out a different way?

Are Johnlock fans the most batshit fujo fans ever? Or do Destiel fans still have them beat?

I WANT TO [comfort] MOLLY

Fuck this show, nobody cares about Molly, nobody gives a shit unless they need a job done,.and then they give her a big scene and then they make it all about Sherlock, MOLLY DESERVES EXPLICIT CLOSURE

>Are Johnlock fans the most batshit fujo fans ever? Or do Destiel fans still have them beat?

years ago when i was into johnlock, the fans seemed pretty tame, lots of oc made (fics, drawings, memes) but nothing militant, just tweens having fun. worst you'd get were shitty roleplays on omegle or something. i think they only went off the rails into what they are now when the big fujo fandoms got merged into that 'superwholock' nonsense, and mixed with the hardcore SJWs

after ep2 had lestrade bumbling around for a date with police randoms, it might just have been easier to pair him up with molly

At least I can see where Johnlock fans come from when they cite "evidence" of it, and the writers have obviously played with the idea of them being gay. Destiel fans are much, much more delusional about what supposedly proves that Dean and Castiel are in love.

So everyone on this board spooges them selves over the writers being dumb ... ok
recommend me some intelligently written shows (that arent comedies)
The only one i can think of is The West Wing

you might like true detective S1

Battlestar Galactica.

*Until it gets a little corny and the writers write themselves into a hole so the finale is rushed.

that's some hair pits

Dr. Who

seen them both, and both went to shit after the first season .. at leased sherlock had two good seasons. but thanks anyway

I was curious about it and some user said season 5 was the best ... dropped like a headshot level bad
and im not twelve ...

season 2 was good, most of season 3 too.

what Battlestar?
you didnt notice they saved there only good idea for the season finales
>Battlestar pegasus
>Baltars trial
>... bullshit jesus stuff 2/10
>Battle at the HUB

Haven't the actors said multiple times that Dean is straight and that he'll never fuck Castiel? Haven't they outright banned Destiel questions in panels or shit like that? I've heard some ridiculous drama from the Supernatural fans even when I've ever watched it.

*never watched it

>didn't pay enough attention

Pegasus is mid season.
finale is the election of Baltar.... leading to New Caprica.
That was pretty good.