youtube.com/watch?v=_SLcqiPBPb4
>Omarosa on Greta 6/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=GcdQbwVFoHA
>Trump on FBN 6/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=g5YaNGh1RGA
>Miller on CNN 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=-2bYjZFin2M

ENTERTAINMENT
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to #Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>Trumposphere
youtube.com/watch?v=xgTE52X19kM
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk
>LGBT Activists Protest Outside Trump-Christian Meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=gr0EW_p_7FU

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284877-clinton-has-14-point-lead-over-trump-in-new-national-poll
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/PARTY_ID_:3/dates/20160401-20160624/type/smallest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump reaches a new low!
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284877-clinton-has-14-point-lead-over-trump-in-new-national-poll

MAGA

MAGA

So which shows will Corey be on?

Pls respond

nay

awoovement!

You're here forever with us.

That isn't me.

Did somebody say 4D chess?

>Reuters/Ipsos

LET THE PURGE BEGIN!!
MAGA!!

thats some nice chess game

I'm half German and half Swedish born in Minnesota, how did I manage to not be a cuck? As far as I can remember I've never been a liberal.

According to the poll consensus the gap is only growing!
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

You could say the French were the great financiers but the Portuguese were the great kebab removers.

Pic related, it's the flag of one of our district capital cities. Nothing but beheaded moors are allowed.

Any beheaded moor man and woman in this pic is purely coincidental.

hmm what's this

pls breed

Don't act like a cuck and you will be fine. Germans and Swedes, once upon a time, weren't cucks at all, and you don't have to be one either

because you have high energy

By growing up in an environment that doesn't promote degeneracy I assume

>78687169
How does it feel knowing CTR is complaisant with rape and murder? How does it feel supporting a criminal that has killed people through willful negligence?

>Reuters/Ipsos

Hey trumpgen, just saw pic related. It was full of globalist/liberal propaganda, and it was shitty as hell too.

>woman president
>main character is a hero nigger
>white character is bad, almost killed nig in academy, has bad temper
>all the nations get along, world peace has been achieved, China plays major role in all aspects of the movie
>scientist Jew figures out how to destroy aliens
>gay scientist couple
>white cvck seeks approval from African warlord
>other white cvck falls in love with Asian girl

Hollywood is dead.

You guys can try to ignore the polls as long as you want, but by November reality will strike you.

Hey Trump m8s help me pls.
I want to make some Trump art and I need those scary shopped pics of Bill Clinton, a photo of Hillary where she has an insane smile and a photo of Bernie where he looks ugly and old.
Thanks.

oh well we have this

Fucking based, we need a different pope to call a new crusade.

And this shit got overwhelmingly positive ratings? fucking hell critics these days are awfully out of touch.

Most of that just sounds like the first movie

Why is literally every hero now a nigger

>CNN
Do I continue watching these globalist kikes shilling against Brexit and Trump in some weird quagmire connecting the two and risk putting a bullet through my monitor? I'm torn between my masochistic tendencies and actually being scared I might fucking do it. Is Fox at least watchable right now?

Should I watch my Chinese cartoons and tune out from the world for a bit instead?

Fuck.

what the fuck

>that Yaaas, Hillary! shirt

Society is dead

The first movie was about the american spirit and the willingness to fight not only for freedom but for survival, and it showed 'murica as a great nation even with odds against it, it was a statement about the human potential.

>BREXIT IS FINISHED - Says increasingly nervous George Soros

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

Just because the old is dead doesn't mean it has to end here, user

This is exactly why I haven't seen a new movie in years, these fucking likes have to subvert the dumbest shit

its a parody account

formerly Conservative Pundit

WHY AREN'T WE WINNING

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

The only reason there is not a new crusade is because the moors learnt to lesson and prefer the long way of getting to Europe through Greece and Italy instead of coming ashore through Portugal via North Africa.

The second they try to get to our clay and its kebab removal time, big time (pic related, taken yesterday in one of ours reenactment of kicking spaniards teeth in).

It just comes across so clichéd and fake, like these people interested exist in real life. It's as if it is a portrayal of a political campaign in film escaped into real life.

Shut up. Will Smith was the hero of the last one. Now his son is.

Literally nobody gives a shit

That makes it better?

ah alright
kek

Because most of the country is smart enough to not voted for a racist, sexist, failed businessman.

So just like the first movie then.

10K Republicans
13K Democrats
3K Independents

>(((Hellmann)))

Well, they don't list it on either site, how many of each party did they poll? Money on about 50% Democrats

Trump shills will never acknowledge this!

Hello other members of free and independent nations.

same thing they said about Brexit but look what happened

>all the nations get along, world peace has been achieved, China plays major role in all aspects of the movie

Lots of movies lately have been doing this(Martian), I'm assuming kikes are sucking up to China now as a new host when the parasites are finished ruining our countries.
I've already impregnated my high school sweetheart, she's due in a few months

polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_13/filters/PARTY_ID_:3/dates/20160401-20160624/type/smallest

Polling data

Hello :^)

Nigel farage concedes defeat!!

Oh wait they won.

kek so how are the people doing?

What's gonna happen with (((((Cameron))))) resigning, who will be PM? will there be other elections?

Easily within margin of error.

Show me referendum polls 6 months ago Finland nigger.

you're more sure of a Clinton victory than even she is, wonder why(probably because they know they're cooking the polls and they're meaningless)

we're the silent majority for a reason

Here's what I was able to find as the polling data for that Reuters poll. They grossly both over represented Democrats and underrepresented Independents and underrepresented Republicans

Trump will be assassinated by a republican on the 21st of july, mark it on your calendars

I'm outside now I can't analyze that poll but my bet is:

1) the independents were undersampled. There are about 40% of independents but some polls (like the reuters one) only have about 15%.
2) the results have about 30% of "don't know / won't respond / other"

now hold on lord kek

...Look at the picture?

>margin of error

hasn't had the best track record with predicting Trump, I wonder why ?

Wow what the fuck, they completely failed to take into consideration vote turnout during primaries.
I'd wager Trump has a 5 point lead.

Exactly what's it say for January nigger.

10 point spread. Now go away.

>Democrat arm of media pushing more and more absurd polls
Do they think this is their best shot of demoralizing the opposition? It will only add to the Smug Clouds liberals have, cause them to stay home because "they definitely won" while GOP voters move out in droves to vote for Trump.

fuck off Aussie, you ruined a perfectly good get

I think what they're trying to do is shill these polls to grow the numbers of the #nevertrump cucks so they can get more support to push in an establishment candidate by saying Trump has no chance

UK isn't the US. Trump isn't magically going to make up a 14% gap, the point is polls are very accurate and Trump is getting BTFO in them.

My bet would be at the opposite side. Trump -5 but that's enough for a surge in the later 2 months stretch.

I thought he was going to get killed on May 23rd

Oh, so it's literally nothing?

Anyone else remember when they said the same thing about Leave voters in the UK?

see

That may be the case due to the fact that there are a lot of people who dont want to say they support Trump but will vote for him

>people still responding to the middle aged virgin finland faggot

Why.
He's literally here 24/7, everyday, shitting all over the place.
Literal cancer.

You're so full of shit I can show you general election polls from every election over the last 30 years that show massive inaccuracies 6 months before a vote. Go away and stop making yourself look bad.

>polls are very accurate

Really? Cause Trump turnout during primaries was fantastic, in sheer numbers there were like 3 million republicans more, and he had like a 70% favourable vote while Hillary had a 50%, I'd say he has a comfortable lead, and in the worst case, a 5% deficit.

Looks that way.

The gap of 3K between the GOP and DNC accounts for the 14 point differential.

They're trying to prey on the uneducated and uninformed voters.

most of the polls they share come from a census of less than 500 people. its all bullshit.

this

just realised he's likley farming responses for some reason

meh I dont know might as well just do something while we wait for rally

He's a pretty delusional, if he's not just shit posting for laughs,

Is pic related the poll in question? If so that's fucking useless even for a Trump +5 poll.

Well, fucking look at it. In reality, registered Democrats and registered Republicans are about 1% apart in numbers and Independents (not registered to either) are a plurality of voters. He's has a higher percentage of Republicans than she has Democrats and pulls a higher percentage of Democrats than she pulls Republicans, and is LEADING HER IN INDEPENDENTS. It's a bad poll, a horrible poll

I think its just for laughs

All those dudes are faggots. Is that a gay bar?

They also had only 11% Independents!

I'm pretty sure it is.

Funny how they make it really hard to get to from the article.

A conservative, since they're in power, and someone who backed Leave, since it would be wrong otherwise.