Are there any positive aspects about Islam that everyone should embrace?

Are there any positive aspects about Islam that everyone should embrace?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
politicalislam.com/tears-of-jihad/
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/apostasy.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/jizya.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/slavery.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/democracy.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/stealing.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/polygamy.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/triple-talaq.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/men-in-charge-of-women.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-not-from-allah.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/adultery-stoning.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/10-reasons-not-peace.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhartha_(novel)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's values.

low level pol readers go after the jewish propaganda that terrorists are invading us.

PROBLEM: terrorists in europe
REACTION: hunt the terrorists
SOLUTION: support the refugees

That's official EU solution. The fact that western nations have created the Iraq and Syria crisis is totally hidden form any discussion. They created the problem and they offered the solution.

Gullible goym agreed.

TERRORISTS: On the Israel occupied Golan Heights, jews are helping the Syrian rebels. Evil terrorists, allegedly super muslims, never ever attacked a single jew.

Last jews who got invloved were those that were cuaght by some Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi and it started last intervention in Gaza.

Same Al Baghdadi is now allegedly chief of these terrorists who get arms and armours from whom?

ITT: Shitposts.

SO when did you cross the Mediterranean ahkmed?

The only thing they have going for them is that their religion forces obedience which strengthens unity and identity. Something of which is on the decline in white countries.

>SOLUTION: deport the refugees
fixed that for you

Fuck. I respect your post.
I'm probably shit posting, but that's over half this board.
OP
1) any religion aims to set us vs them.
2) any idea that aims to set you above your neighbor, and kill him because you don't believe in the same sky people, isn't healthy
3) most other religions, don't promise eternal happiness if you kill everyone who doesn't believe in your sky people

I can't find benefits in most religions, so I'm biased. Religions have killed more people than firearms.

just regarding Jews

The no alcohol, no pork, and no sex outside marriage i think. And how islam sees everyone as equal.

Yeah I don't think anyone should trust what you read online.
Specificly on this forsaken land too.

None. They're a net negative and ought to be dumped like the volatile asset they are.

Nope, Islam has zero redeeming qualities

How do you see these as benfical?
I understand no alcohol, it would benefit me, personally.
You don't like bacon?
Sex outside of marriage is a human construct, my friend, humans and dolphins a re the only creatures that have sex for fun. Until Sweden had a muslim uprising, your country was the rape capitol of the world.

How did she respond to this?

Pork is not very good for health. And sex outside marriage, it shouldn't happen. We're supposed to control our urges. If you've had sex with more than one women, marriage will never be as great as those who saved it for marriage. Sex is an important part of marriage. Letting a woman tasted another penis outside of yours, before she was married to you, is a bad idea actually.

'Slimes having child brides is good

Of course i don't like it. But i'm wrong, i'm not a good person. No one should've seen anyone's genital outside of their spouses'.

Its intolerance towards other religions and cultures.

This goes against everything my country ever stood up for. Remove kebab.

It's a personal choice. They shouldn't forbid other people from doing. If they do, well remove them. But their doings aren't what supposed to happen.

and no faggy shit.

with silence

Well i'm kind of a fag but yeah that too i guess.

Their bitches know how to look hot at a higher rate than whites imo. That's something.

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Tell me more.

Muslims are very diligent about keeping their women in line and not letting them fuck up their entire civilization

and that is the ONLY thing I will give them credit for

nope

>ONLY thing I will give them credit for
but but...
>muh golden age?

Because then it is easier for muslim manlets to hide how bad are they at sex.

It's public record, feel free to look it up.
>pork is not good for health
says you, with no supporting information. (into the trash it goes)
>sex outside of marriage
I got married @ 40. I've had so much degenrate sex, I could write books and people would read them (unlike 40 shades...) Your opinion, that was manufactured by a religion, dosen't make something true. IF you have a real argument, I'd like to hear it. All you have supplied is allegory, that is the basis of a religious upbringing.
>HOW IS PORK BAD? I'D LIKE SOME FACTS
>HOW IS SEX BAD? FACTS PLEASE

I'm happy to provide you with information supporting my opinion, but I would like to see your opinion, supported by facts instead of;
>this is bad because I say so

These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.

>Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.
120 million Africans

>Christians
The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:
60 million Christians

>Hindus
Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”
80 million Hindus

>Buddhists
Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam) everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.] 10 million Buddhists

>Jews
Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad.

politicalislam.com/tears-of-jihad/

>implying the golden age wasn't them just leeching off the prosperity and ingenuity of byzantium

>trying to find common ground with islam

>Itt shitposts
If you had a trip I would make sure to look for you in every thread. That's saying a lot considering every other tripfag is obnoxious but you'd definitely be a fine exception.

>Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

>List of Islamic Terror:
>During this time period, there were 1130 Islamic attacks in 48 countries, in which 10387 people were killed and 12323 injured.
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

Apostasy : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/apostasy.aspx

Women worth less : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

Friendship with Jews and Christians : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx

Religious freedom : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/jizya.aspx

Slavery : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/slavery.aspx

>Are there any positive aspects about Islam that everyone should embrace?
>

nigger you need to read some history.

It shouldn't matter. Sex will always feel great the first time you do it with the person you love the most.

Do they kill communists? Communists are worse, so that would be a good thing about islam.

Also fuck feminism- the muslims got that one right.

Its destruction.

The fact that they spend all of their time killing other muslims is about the only positive to come out of their culture.

Whatever the sandnigger mudslimes try to tell you is a lie and subversive

Democracy : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/democracy.aspx

Lying : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Stealing : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/stealing.aspx

Homosexuality : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

Polygamy : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/polygamy.aspx

Divorce : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/triple-talaq.aspx

Wife-beating : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx

Wen in charge of women : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/men-in-charge-of-women.aspx

Violence : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Why Quran isn’t from Allah : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-not-from-allah.aspx

Stoning and adultery : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/adultery-stoning.aspx

Why islam isn’t a religion of peace (orly?) : thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/10-reasons-not-peace.aspx

tl;dr: you can embrace islam if you’re an uneducated subhuman living in a shit-hole.

The treatment of women

Sex is not bad. You need sex. You can have sex everyday, with the one you're commited to. And pork, it's toxic. There's a lot in google, but it's bad. But you don't have to agree with me.

If my wife has seen other penises than mine, i would never be able to trust her fully.

And btw christianity also encourages people to not have premarital sex, right ?

>encourages
dude. christianity wants you to kill your wife if she is not a virgin. not kidding. its a real thing.

>thereligionofpeace.com

Well so that guy should agree with me. He's so having that american attitude and against islam. He must be christian.

>quoting the Quran and the hadiths

You’re trying to criticize these? Attention to not blaspheme!

>Quoting the hadith

>Implying Christians have to follow strictly the Bible
>Implying Christians are pretending the Bible is conveying the speech of God himself

Only the retarded mudslimes do that, you moron.

You need to learn how to cook m80. Stuffing food with spices isn't enough.

>Implying Christians have to follow strictly the Bible
>implying Christians are pretending the Bible is conveying the speech of God himself
ITS A FUCKING RELIGION YOU MORON. OF COURSE THEY DO THAT.

stop eating frogs. they are destroying your brain cells.

Anti Jew and anti gay. Those are noble and universal values

Well look, if me not drinking alcohol and not fucking whores is not bothering you, why are you so bothered ? Actually the reasons i don't do all of those is not because of religion

One post would have made all those points.
>google tells you pork is bad
Depends what you ask, I can find the same info on "pork is good". You've only stated an opinion.

>If my wife has seen other penises than mine, i would never be able to trust her fully.
your trust issues don't impact my life. I prefer a woman who knows how to suck dick. There is only one way to learn that skill.
IF YOU THINK your wife hasn't seen a penis, before she met you, you're lying to yourself.
>And btw christianity also encourages people to not have premarital sex, right?
I wouldn't know, refer to my earlier comments on how religion is bad.
Don't get me wrong, I've tried it. I've been to at least one sermon in most religions available to me, I just don't find TRUTH in them.
Good for you if you do, don't imply I need to swallow the bullshit your religion produces. you are free to feel any way you like.
I'm also free to tell you, you are wrong.

>Deutoronomy
>Christianity

Pick one

What's wrong with beef bacon or turkey bacon ? Can you even tell the difference anyway ? Btw, i've eaten pork. And it wasn't very special. Not something really shocking and not making me want to try it again really badly. It's just the hype.

>nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Half the migrants aren't even from Syria or Iraq. Ya dingus.

keeping a "leash" on your women and throwing rocks at whores.

>That's not the REAL islam!

>That's not REAL christianity!

no.
its even more shitty and annoying for muslim than it is for non muslim.
that garbage only produced death and misery.

No alcohol. No drugs. (Note that teachings =/= practice)

Discipline. Waking up at 5 everyday.

The pork thing... helps dodge colorectal cancer, but if you enjoy bacon, would give you depression in the end if you drop

No fag. YMMV

Best argument so far in this thread. Well said.

Yeah, right on. Quoting the Hadith is quite retarded. Muslims are foolish for believing the Quran as well.

Look at the laws in your islamic shit-holes and the laws in our civilized world, you moron.

>That guy way wrong, so you're wrong too!

There is nothing positive to be taken from Islam because you have to take all of it. Thats how Islam works.

>#Notallchristians

can do all of that without islam tb.h

Christianity ain’t restraining people, they can think by themselves and evolve with their time. That’s the main difference with your backward islamic places.

Of course a mudslime wouldn't understand the importance of the New Covenant, Council of Jerusalem and Pauline Epistles and how this leads to the conclusion that Christians do not have to the rules about the crimes, punishments, slavery, diet, circumcision, animal sacrifices, Sabbath observance in the Old Testament.

What else do you expect from someone who's religion believes their man-written book is the perfect complete revelation of Allah to mankind.

*follow the rules

i should put this on facebook. Good to see non-lefty stuff on NYT at times.

Just look at Europe in middle ages.
Islam is the same thing except renaissance era hasn't happened for them.

I'm sure you've ran away in shame, but I enjoyed the conversation. This is the closest I've ever come to religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhartha_(novel)

Because of it, (and my alcoholic tendencies) I made a five year study of Buddha. Budhisim is the only religion that I can find that dosen't advoicate violence to others.
>inb4 massacres
I know more about them, than an average poster. political influence + Religion = slaughter
It's historical fact, if you'd like to debate the points on this, please construct an argument.

KEEP CALM
I'm a nazi,
NOT A HITLER

It won’t happen. The Quran is:
>timeless
>universal
>conveying the speech of God himself
>can’t be changed

Only someone who is unemployed will claim waking up at 5 is a discipline.
Islam claims to be no fag yet their actions speak differently. Not exactly disciplined when someone speaks bad against your religion and people can hardly control themselves.

That's what I'm saying, Christianity was the same thing before it got kicked in the balls by people capable of free thought rising in power.
Ain't gonna happen to mudslimes because he whole religion is always present in their lives from birth to death every day instead of just every sunday.

>t. Abu-Nafir Muhammad-Al-Assad

no

No i'm not running away. Just ran out of enthusiasm to really search and type. Idk man i'm not the right person if you want to dig more about islam. I'm fine with islam even though i don't do everything that they told me to do. I'm not a truthseeker, what islam forbid alligns with what i'm not interested to do anyway, so i'm pretty safe i guess.

I'd love to supprt your propaganda, but I can't stand bullshit.
Look up those accounts, and use Google translate.

Don't be a Muppet.

They hate gays as much as we do.

Islam has some pretty epic highs in it's history, especially with respect to mathematics, astronomy, medicine, alchemy which became chemistry, some other stuff too.

But they got BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY by the Golden Hordes and became incredibly xenophobic and militaristic so that it would never happen again.

No. The Bible isn’t the speech of God and isn’t timeless.

But yes you are right. Mudslimes are constantly restrained in every aspect of their public and private life. They can’t think by themselves. You need to be very smart and brave to become an apostate, also because you’re threatened to death.

Yes. A long proud tradition of killing muslims.

"We"

Medieval Catholic Christian women wielded much more power then their Muslim brethren, even modern Muslim women.

You could say it is irony that the ideological insecurity brought by the reformation removed a lot of power and rights from Women.

Overrated/myth. The few «muslims» (arabs actually, non necessarily muslims) thinkers were often criticizing islam or threatened by religious, considered as atheists. They took the majority of their work from Indians or Chinese, and they bought nothing essential for the world. Also it ended since 1258.

Are you sure you're not some Aussie with a proxy?

This shit posting is too good to be done by someone living in Israel's toilet

They seem to do a good job killing homosexuals. Feminists and SJWs are next.

Less Gays
Why do people on Sup Forums act like the Pulse shooting was a bad thing, even if it was a false flag? Obama was going to push his agenda either way.

You mistake my intentions. I don't want to hate, I just can't comprehend.
I'm old and jaded, my government has told me since 9/11 that Muslims are my enemy. Because of this I studied the Quran.

To me, it's like most reglios texts; full of contradictions. Just like my government. I'm not the average Sup Forumstard, I don't dislike you because you believe in {X}.

My attempts at conversation with you are only to try to understand why you believe in {X}. No hate.

He won’t understand or listen. Mudslimes are braindeads, mate. Obviously the Quran is full of mistakes and repetitions, but you know, it’s the truth… it’s written in!

It is hard to say because Islam is always filtered through national and personal values, former are almost universally shit in the Islamic world and the later vary too much to quantify.

For example in Iran many value education but I don't think it comes from Islam as the clergy and hillbillies are the most religious.

In general I doubt there is much good outside of charity being (a mostly ignored) core value.

Sure, i should take seriously a group of people who will kill their own with no regard to the law based on rumors.
I don't think they'd treat anyone else better than they would treat their own so why should i give them the time of day even? Fuck that i don't want to take that chance given circumstances.