One copy of Little Dark Age by MGMT, please m'lady

>One copy of Little Dark Age by MGMT, please m'lady.

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk3_1.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

MGMT are and will always be based, closet soyfriend

Dubs and OP is a fag.

damn...

check 'em

Attached: 1518162526394.jpg (650x370, 72K)

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

Attached: 1518328533264.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

confirmed

>Will there be anything else today sir?

Attached: IMG_3265.jpg (1482x987, 317K)

OP on suicide watch

it goes without saying

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
OP YOU FAG

Attached: little fart.jpg (749x746, 84K)

Attached: soylord.jpg (720x542, 89K)

Maybe true but I know this one dude in my bio class who keeps talking about the new MGMT album, wears his DAMN. shirt around everyday, and incessantly tells everyone he's gender fluid.

He was also in a "poly" relationship with with his serious gf last semester and they had a threesome with some asian dude who she ended up dumping him for.

He also went to a Brockhampton concert recently and had a sperg out one time because somebody played "Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis and he went on a rant about how their music was Beatles ripoffs and how the Gallaghers embody toxic masculinity or something.

Oh and he's obsessed with shitty tumblr comics too lmao

This picture is genuinely horrifying.

ok so?

>oasis
Yeah thats when you lost me, good attempt. Kids dont listen to fucking Oasis, especially not brockhampton fans.

TIL the soy smile is actually a sign of dominance

The new MGMT album is soyboy catnip is what the main point of my rant. They kind of people who unironically love Beyonce, Mac Demarco, Brockhampton, Kendrick Lamar, are flocking to it.

Attached: 1520573785353.png (960x821, 697K)

Trying too hard bucko

>MGMT fan was a fag so MGMT is too
Not a valid argument.

>I know his douche who likes MGMT
congrats

>>oasis
>Yeah thats when you lost me, good attempt. Kids dont listen to fucking Oasis, especially not brockhampton fans.
Not even bullshitting, he's one of those kids who's entry point into non-Top 40 was from /r/indieheads (which includes Oasis on their essentials chart). Also, he loves pitchfork (literally spent a bio lecture in the row ahead of me alternating between pitchfork, tumblr, and reddit the whole time) and I'm fairly sure p4k cover the whole Gallagher debacle pretty extensively.

Is this a pasta?

Nobody's saying that retard. Look the OP. MGMT are based, their fans are mostly soyboys and hipster faggots.

>based on one person you barely know

Chads also make up MGMTs fanbase

Attached: B231A158-C7D8-4ACA-8CD4-7AF686CB5920.jpg (750x1254, 287K)

>which includes Oasis on their essentials chart
[citation needed]

Attached: Redditcore.jpg (1200x5047, 1.66M)

Look at the photo you posted. Shit is from last october, they had some other chart for years.

Half of this isn't even indie

Checked and wrecked

>he signaled her to keep going while he laid back and zoned out
nice

dubs and no one cares and you're still a faggot

>>The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change.
I've never respected a person less.

*buys Little Dark Age vinyl*
*turns on Nintendo Switch*
*chugs soy milk*
MMMMMMMMMM YES YES YES AAAAA

Attached: faggot.png (1200x788, 1.78M)

i've actually done all these things in the past three days

The Switch is chad, though.

youre describing someone with hobbies and things he enjoys. Is there supposed to be wrong with this or are you just a lonely fagget who saves and post these images to call attention to yourself?