JESUS CHIRST

Women are Batshit fucking insane

Post more films based on books of women being complete psychopaths

Shit book.

Was that any good? Heard bad reviews but is it at least entertaining?

Also, Gone Girl, Girl with Dragon Tattoo. Hell any book with Girl in the name usually involves a psycho bitch.

not a film but I always loved Atia

It just revolves around 3 crazy as FUCK women and 2 guys who are assholes.
There isn't a single person in the films main cast who isn't a cunt

this was the best on-screen depiction of alcoholism since Leaving Las Vegas that I've ever seen

>Gone Girl
but the roles were reversed. it was all about spousal abuse and fear of the man in the relationship.

Nah, the missing girl's husband is slightly possessive, but he's mostly a decent guy who just loves his wife.
Emily Blunt is batshit insane, but only cause her husband was a dick

im not sure if i should be mad about the movie not revealing obvious plot points earlier or intentionally hiding them. or be impressed if thats how ahcoloism can affect someone

Women are retarded and ruin movies.

Haley Bennett was hot in this. End.

If you ever go through a period of getting blackout drunk at least 3 times a week, then you'll understand that fear of what you might've done. At first it's unbelievable that you'd act like that and intensely embarrassing. But then you begin to accept it. And then you drink so you don't have to acknowledge what a piece of shit you apparently are and you just hope you still have your shit each morning

What the fuck is thAt

A Kangaroo.

Except the main character isn't a cunt just everyone else is an asshole to her!

Basically any book containing a woman character

Atia..... our girl

THIS
Delayed watching the movie because I heard its average compared to the book, turns out the book is average so the movie must be shit

I thought that was Chloe.

Easy

The bling ring. It triggered sjws

Gone Girl
Basic Instinct
Heathers
The Notebook

Actually the movie improves on the shitty book. Well, until the end.

No.
>muh dick every time she showed up