Irish/Northern Irishfags get in here

So after Brexit NI has been essentially split down the middle... again, so more than likely the IRA armstice agreement will be going out the window and fighting between loyalists and republicans/nationalists will more than likely break out over the 12th of July which is about 15 days away. Are you doing anything to prepare for the coming shitstorm?

What are you doing? Prepping to go innawoods

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158098/Homes-boarded-residents-moved-ahead-spectacular-Eleventh-Night-bonfires-Northern-Ireland-eve-high-point-loyalist-marching-season.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh forgot to mention, it was in the good friday agreement that if NI wanted to leave the UK England had to relinquish control of the country and the south had to accept it. Sinn Féin tried to have this enacted so there would be stability but it was almost immediately vetoed.
Prepare for pipebombs, carbombs, military intervention, 'politicians' being killed by snipers, people from parliament being killed by IRA snipers. We've gone straight back to the 1970s but now you can detonate a bomb with a phonecall, not a timer.

Essentially being in the EU kept stability as we were so wrapped up in red tape that nobody could get anything done, as bad as this sounds stability is good for an unstable nation. Now we do not have that stability.

Right I'll bump this, but it's kind of ironic an actual happening is right about to happen (seriously it's not just tinfoil hat Sup Forumslacks; everyone here is talking about this about to happen, young and old. Mainly the older ones who had been through the first round of the Northern Ireland carbomb Olympics. Basically they've said it's no longer about civil rights but right at the point where people (apart from the complete and total morons in the first pic) were actually starting to reintegrate and get along without caring about political beliefs. Now half the people will be wanting to join with the south (which is fucking stupid as it's a sinking ship) and half the people will want to join with England (which is also a sinking ship, the London stockmarket crashed yesterday, the pound is worth like 1/3 of a euro (I heard, might have misheard, but considering one euro was £0.60 when they first came about that's a massive change, chances are that gold will become the go-to currency in the UK for large transactions as our money isn't worth anything.

Times have changed.

One more bump since you actually bothered to type out paragraphs.

I always thought another war would make us unappealing to the world and thus, stave the flow of shit skins.

I highly doubt it to be fair mate.

We're still in the Euro's and it's always sunny on the 12th.

The Gov don't want another referendum and if the fenians use violence to try and get it they lose automatically.

We're in for some tough years but I won't lie to you my prospects were shit before and no worse today. A UK that needs to pay for it's own shit will surely mean they'll try and bring some industry back to the province and give us some options that aren't if you, your kids and grandkids aren't smart enough for a Civil service job they'll be in retail or telemarketing for the rest of their lives like it feels to me now.

The troubles won't happen again people don't care like they used to. Look at the fags clamouring for Irish passports the last few days. I'm Protestant and a Unionist and many of my friends and family are.

the nationalists should just give up and accept the british union

that's the only way there will be peace
and peace is paramount

I think it's the border that goes up that'll start shit.

An d if NI leave and join the south, then the Loyalists will have their land taken from then and start shit.

Either way, it'll get bumpy.

>want to join south
move south
>want to join GB
move to Londonistan
>don't care
stay put. How hard is this?

Precisely

Why the fuck are you unionist? Ever been to England? Everyone calls people from NI Irish, they don't distinguish, anyone from England has done a double take when they see your flegs everywhere and say "You know, England has always seen NI in a thorn in it's side, what with the claims, the benefits, the unionist rioting when they're told they can't parade through a certain area or the union fleg gets removed from city hall except for commemorative days. Not to mention the state has to pay to board up your houses so you don't burn them down with your bonfires on the 12th. Unionists are the dindus of NI.

This

Look at the fleg protests

Its all about to kick off again soon with riot season fast approaching

Oh forgot link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158098/Homes-boarded-residents-moved-ahead-spectacular-Eleventh-Night-bonfires-Northern-Ireland-eve-high-point-loyalist-marching-season.html

Yes, unionists actually burn down their own neighbourhood for something that happened around 400 years ago.

Yea i lived in England for two years there and you are correct but I was still welcome there and as British as everyone else. I love Britain and my ancestors are pretty much as English as much as Irish. I like Ireland too but it feels like a different country in ways that the rest of the UK.

>More than 30 firefighters used water jets to cool properties at the controversial Chobham Street demonstration, where the pyre towered over the houses, the closest being just 30ft away from the fire.

>Fears: Houses were boarded up and people evacuated across Belfast, including in Shankill (pictured), over worries of damage to homes

>The scale of the fire saw more than 50 homes boarded up, windows covered in fire-resistant panels and residents move out, amid warnings their lives and properties were in danger.

>One worried pensioner living on Finvoy Street, opposite the pyre, told the Belfast Telegraph she had been instructed by safety officials to stay inside the house when the bonfire was lit.

>'My daughter is coming round to sit with me as I'm too scared to stay in the house alone', she said.

Dindus of NI, you riot when people put up flags for Gaelic football and burn down your own neighbourhoods.

The 12th isn't nearly as bad as people let on. In many ways it feels like the most inclusive time of the year since everyone assumes you're a prod too.

I go to the 12th with Catholics and even the occasional fenian every year simply because drinking and dancing to old dance anthems under a collosal fucking fire makes for a nice evening.

That said I like the odd Ceili too and feel much the same atmosphere.

IRA niggers won't have any semblance of support unless the CTA completely shuts down, so they probably won't cause trouble.

Unionist niggers on the other hand would park car bombs outside of schools at the first scent of a referendum for a United Ireland.

>tfw going to local bonfire with friends
>tfw drinking heavily and enjoying yourself
>tfw collective cheers of "EYOOOOOO" when the sinn fien posters burn and the bonfire eventually falls over

You're missing out lad

Also, These news articles appear every year.

I've yet to hear of anyone loosing their house due to the 11th night bonfires

I honestly doubt there will be anything done.
The young believe themselves to be europeans or don't care. The ones who claim they're IRA are just people who want to get angry with something with fire in their bellies.
The old are retired and believe it's just wishful thinking.

So to be fair with ya, nothing is going to happen.

I'm getting an Irish passport despite 0% Irish or Scottish blood

My English mum was born in Belfast and I can claim to be Irish if I can prove a parent was born on the island of Ireland

I don't like my options being fenced off

If I was an Ulster unionist I'd do the same thing - no point letting personal pride get in the way

Ireland might change the "loophole" or who knows what will happen

I agree the armed Unionists are nastier / more sectarian

Ultimately I think there's a united Ireland in 2046 or 2066, rather than 2016

No point forcing the issue, demographics and a softening attitude among northern Protestants will happen

Martin McGuinness knows all this, but he HAS to float a border poll idea for the pride of his own supporters

Fucking gobshites, the lot of them.

Parliament has said the EU referendum has absolutely no bearing on the reunification of Ireland.

Star Trek predicted 2036 iirc.

Why? So you can work in Europe or travel without visa's. I don't get the fuss.

I almost got one years ago because pirates are less likely to murder ye if your not British or American but never bothered and ever saw any.

Not a typical day in Belfast though is it? Pretty boring most of the time.

You're right that this is going to cause a massive shitstorm in NI. Not sure if it will come to violence, at least not until Ireland unites and the loyalist paramilitaries bomb Dublin.

I took the decision not to vote because it was a lose lose situation for NI

Nobody's lost their houses though windowpanes have been shattered by the heat, the entire area around the bonfire has to be repaved every single fucking year because unionist dindus burn the tarmac/ashphalt/grass to cinders, the mess has to be cleaned up.
Do the unionist dindus pay for this.
Nope they make the state pay for it.

Even on St patricks day (pictured in my first picture) which is a worldwide fucking festival unionist dindus have to set up a 'protest' every year meaning the riot police covered from head to toe in armour, kevlar, stab jackets etc (and not just a few, usually hundreds to thousands) have to be there just to stop a riot starting. Why?
"Because they tukk arr fleg"

I'm neutral in all of this, though I rarely hear about fenians ruining their own neighbourhoods, they're usually clever enough to go and attack strategic targets like the military or the police. Unionists on the other hand:
>Think the queen loves them (srsly, I was on a plane flying back from my aunt in London when I was like 12 and had to listen to a Irish-dindu and her daughter gushing about how the queen actually _waved_ at them.
>Think that England wants them to be a part of the UK (the only reason England hasn't given us the boot is political and military-strategic)
>Burn everything down costing themselves (but mostly England since most of the dindus are on benefits) a fortune in taxpayer money to clean up after their celebration. St Patrick's day has minimal cleanup with a street sweeper cleaning up drunkards vomit and a few bottles picked up and the Éire dindus usually get arrested, further cleaning up the streets.
>Attack the police with ceremonial swords when they get told their parade has been diverted.
>Etc

If unionists are not the equivalent of white Irish dindus I don't know who are. Sure you get the fenian dindus but they're few and far between and usually live in their little confinement estates.

>I'm neutral in all of this, though I rarely hear about fenians ruining their own neighbourhoods, they're usually clever enough to go and murder the military or the police.

I'll take the burnt grass and parades cheers.

>thinking anything will happen other than Loyalists doing their standard 12th routine

go back to scotland