ITT: Movies that no one remembers

ITT: Movies that no one remembers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictional_universe_of_Avatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themes_in_Avatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_Music_from_the_Motion_Picture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_records_set_by_Avatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_Avatar_(2009_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: bait that no one will reply to

fuck off OP, this is now the Matrix thread

So lads, how much time do you think we have untill this shit happens IRL

unless Hollywood really makes a comeback in scifi

>bait

how is this a bait?
maybe you underage fucks dont remember, but this was hyped to be the next HUGE franchise back then, in the likes of Star Wars/LOTR/Harry Potter.
Nowadays, no one fuking remembers it, aside maybe for the decent first movie.
Hell, teenagers nowadays prolly dont even know it exists at all

everyone remembers it and it made a clear impact on popular culture, pic related
no, it doesn't have a cult of followers, it's too punk to cater to nerds, so what

Either atrociously autistic bait or you have been living under a rock. EVERYONE remembers The Matrix.

Memes aside, this definitely had a huge impact. FFS we still use the term redpill daily.

>we
bunch of autistic drumpf supporters on a second rate iamge board dont really count as an imact in the real world my dude

you'd have a point if you posted a pic of matrix 2 or 3.

The Matrix was a 10/10 tho and will stay relevant for at least the next 100 years.

>Sup Forums is the only board that uses the term red pill

nice mental gymnastics my friend

iono but i just read an article about google a.i. creating other a.i.'s or someshit like that i wasn't really paying attention

If anything Sup Forums misuses the meme. Redpill simply means accepting an uncomfortable truth that is either hidden or (more accurate) that the public actually hides from.

You have to be some next level retard if you don't see the impact this movie had on sci-fi movies and pop culture

Is Google the most evil company ever?

>impact this movie had on sci-fi movies and pop culture

like?

pew pew nnneeaoowww

Remember Avatar?
I was recently thinking about the sequels they planned. It's been EIGHT FUCKING YEARS, and the sequels keep getting delayed.
Anyways, I also found out that Avatar has a lot of articles about it on Wikipedia. Like, stuff that gets its own main page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictional_universe_of_Avatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themes_in_Avatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_Music_from_the_Motion_Picture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_records_set_by_Avatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_Avatar_(2009_film)
Remember the obsession over that movie? Remember Aвaтap? It's so surreal that something that huge just kind of trailed off and died. I mean ok, maybe people do remember it as a thing that happened, but who seriously gives a fuck about Avatar anymore?

I'm really curious to see what will happen when (if) the goddamn sequels come out. It would be funny if the first one tanked so hard that it brought the rest of the franchise down with it.

Obligatory

demiurge is objectively a shit though

Disney is building an Avatar section. Why? Nobody cares about the first and the sequels are unproven.

>pic unrelated

What's the angle here, a prequel apologist? Everyone remembers this movie, shitdick. It's still referenced and aped today. That hack zack snyder even made a career of making dollar store knockoffs of it.

Not him but:

>before Matrix, every shootout was like in Lethal Weapon or Seagal movies, dumb and static no dynamism, Watchowski managed to rip off John Woo and introduce it to a larger audience
>before Matrix, action characters apart from martial arts movies didn't use martial arts, were mostly brawlers like Bruce Willis and Schwarzenegger, big haymakers and that's it, again that's an asian thing but they were able to introduce it masterfully
>the Matrix bullet dodge, 'nuff said
>applying high school philosophy to action movies

why tho