Talk trash about Minnesota

You really thought you could compete with the Big Apple?

And what's with your pseudo-canadian accent?

"Hello. I'm from Minnesooota".

Don't cha know

Very rude thread! Mods, pls delete

hahhaha there's nothing worse than a fake snownigger

"But at least we can win WNBA championships, right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?"

the fuck? therse 4 lakes in that picture.

nice """""""""""""ten thousand lakes"""""""""""""""""" ya got there

Maybe if you kikes actually ventured outside your bubble for once you'd see it for yourself, but I guess such is the life of a Jew Yorker.

you betcha

the """"""""""""""""""state of hockey""""""""""""""""""

>Minnesotans

I hate Minnesota as much as the next guy but these bants are as weak as they come

I'm gonna let you non-sotans in on a terrifying secret.
Do you know why Sotans are so nice?
Winters on the prairie are long and unforgiving. And for centuries Sotans survived the hellish weather without infrastructure or electricity. Just a shack with a wood stove surrounded by a cold hell.
To go outside was to die.
And what did these severe Lutherans do to those deemed unfit?
Simply put them outside and locked the door. Nature did the rest. And this went on for centuries on the infinite Minnesotan prairie.
And when the fog lifted Sotans were just this group of abnormally nice blond farmers.
So be nice to Sotans. Especially in the winter. Because accidents happen doncha know!

Minnesota is lovely

At least the TWolves are finals contenders?

>Brenda
Don't lie you asshole no one owns WNBA merchandise

It's ok Minnesota. I still love you.

New York is desperate. This is just sad.

People in Fargo sound like Canadians

I don't know much about Minnesota other than that they have massive problems with their Somali population, they tend to vote Left and that winters are harsh as shit over there.

So it's basically America's Sweden I suppose?

Somali population is less than half of a single percent. There is a couple of neighborhoods with issues but it's really not that bad for the vast majority of the state.

>they have massive problems with their Somali populatio
Stop going to Sup Forums

The Somali problem is really overstated. However Minnesota does have the highest percentage of Scandinavian Americans, my ex gf was from there and it was crazy how many Swedes and Finns she went to high school with.

>massive problems with their Somali population
wish we didn't have them but to say they are a huge problem is a lie, they live in like 1 neighbourhood and are a fraction of a percent