Can we please get a break? All of our teams permanently suck in the long run...

Can we please get a break? All of our teams permanently suck in the long run. Which one of our teams has the best chance of actually doing something? I'm 25 years old and I haven't seen one winner in my lifetime.

Faggot, you've won 3 championships this decade

Jesus Christ, each one is more hideous than the last.

That doesn't count though.

Why not?

Sexist.

and yet they're homeless while the target center is being renovated
all so the precious timberwolves can lose in their new jerseys on a new court

Because no one here cares about the WNBA.

The new ones are hideous

Their road jersey is blue, and their alternate is neon green

Just like the Seahawks

Sonics 2.0 confirmed

stop being a frozen wasteland and maybe elite athletes will want to live there.

The okay with mediocrity mentality. I've yet to see a front office here that says we're gonna build a team built to fucking win. Failure is treated with shaking our heads and tough luck better get it next year. There's no rabid media and fans calling for the chopping block when failure comes

>Twins
Don't know baseball.
>Vikings
Didn't they go 5-0 before Bradford's knees liquefied? And weren't they looking good with him healthy this season?
>Timberwolves
Don't they have a Big 3 on the come up?
>Wild
They had their best season ever last year, and despite a bad playoff showing, they could keep moving in strides this year.

Honestly, the situation isn't that bad, i don't know if a championship is in the future, but relevancy is.

move to a real part of the country

Yeah, like Wisconsin!

Dat filename is reality

People in the welfare state spend your tax dollars on drugs and not sporting events.

wow racist and sexist much?

Bradford was healthy all last year

-30 keeps the riff raff out

Fold within 8 years

>that cute boy on the left

Wtf what about college hockey championship and d2 football championships

They've already been around for 7, and have only been getting bigger each season, and are in the top half of MLS attendance

kek

Other non-cuck states BTFO them at college hockey

If you want to call yourself the "State of Hockey", actually be good at the sport

i wish i could fuck Lindsay Whalen... like i would pay a lot....she is such a fucking beast, hell i would pay just play her 1 on 1.... i love female basketball players who are not lesbian

Well maybe if you did care you wouldn't be so miserable

how many powerhouses in hockey do we have? oh thats right... more than anyone, even if they are d2 they play hockey for national championships. oh yeah, thats right, hockey teams recruit both male and female hockey players like we are the SEC in football times 20...and we are just 1 state. back up your bullshit with facts slut.

Yeah second string players from the range get d1 scholarships and junior hockey spots easily
It's their way out of poverty

Implying all those meth head water protectors and transplanted oil boomers are uncucked is a lie
Denver is basically a Minnesota colony

Make that 4

Didn't the Twins win the WS back in the 90s? The Wild are also on the rise.

Sucks about the T'Pups and Vikings though. Yikes.