How do Russians feel about the weakening of the European Union?

How do Russians feel about the weakening of the European Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LE-zIT0yOiU
youtube.com/watch?v=NbCFvtphJu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russia is hungry like bear

You mean that union which imposed sanctions on us n shiet? We feel very very sorry for them. NOT.

you also feel hungry, like bear?

Like a fucking kike that wins no matter who loses. Feels pretty good desu.

What are you on about?

Im sorry plz dont hack me

top kek ivan

It's actually remarkably rare to see anything coming from a Russian IP.

This in spite of their well-earned reputation for hosting damn near anything as long as you pay on time.

here maybe.. also what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=LE-zIT0yOiU

Hey Ivans, could someone give me an idea of what this video is about? Is it just saying that Brexit was good because no more shitty immigrants?

It's an analogy mate.

Stick around longer and watch the patterns.

European Union was created to pacify Germany, not to oppose Russia. To fight us they don't need to be united - every single country could have just as easily imposed sanctions on its own, plus, in case we ever invade, they're all still in NATO already snugly united. Depending on what kind of deals the UK ends up getting with the EU, Germany may suffer economical losses to a varying degree, and they still are our no. 1 buyer of natural gas. If your buyer gets poorer you lose. Remember we have literal pipes going from Russia to Europe, those investments only justify themselves when Europe is fat and peaceful - we don't want chaos. Politically speaking this whole thing has much heavier implications for US-UK-EU interrelations than it has for Russia.

It's being ironic about how UK will surely collapse without Pakis raping women, niggers selling drugs and Poles cleaning toilets.

I have no idea what this is saying but it looks based.

i chuckled at 'businessman jamal'

Kek, noice.

And the kids freaking out discovering their schoolmates aren't white anymore. Whatever Russkis made that are red pilled as fuck.

Why does Russia seem like a nice place?

The cold war is over do we still not like each other?

>That Hermoine turning black

I wasn't expecting such a thoughtful response.

I agree that the EU didn't need to exist for the Europeans to impose sanctions on Russia, though it did help a bit. But it still seems to me that the European Union is the real organization that is holding the subcontinent together.

Do you feel like NATO is a serious threat? It appears to be crumbling even faster than the EU. Just look at the 2007 cyberattacks on Estonia. NATO didn't respond to that.

And isn't German demand for Russian natural gas an inelastic one? It's mostly used for heating homes, correct? Unless Europe actually goes to war, I don't think Russian gas exports would drop by a significant margin.

I thought the Russians would all be salivating at the opportunity to expand their sphere of influence further into Eastern Europe. But your response is a much more reserved one

Still a geographical adversary with a hunger for its neighbors

You are bear. He is asking if you feeling like invading Europe.

Does the pope shit in the woods?

>And isn't German demand for Russian natural gas an inelastic one?

In the short term, yes. In the longer run, somewhat less so.

That said, gas is sufficiently cheep and useful that even if the buying power available goes down, you probably wouldn't see it get cut that much.

Also, if there was less wealth to throw at environmentally-friendly stuff, you might see people go back to cheaper gas and demand actually increase.

Yeah probably. Ruskies aren't as bad as mudslime shitskins worse case scenario I would rather have Ruskies.

Look whose talking.
Russia has 2 bases outside its borders - Vietnam and Syria.
US got ... well you probably know.

@the end it says this message is sponsored by Polish-African-Muslim association in support of UK open borders
top kek

Crashing EU with no survivors was part of our plan all along.

I feel good when something or someone falls apart and suffers. No matter who, but especially rich

Freedom ain't free

Tell me more, Vladimirovich

Ask and you will receive the answer.

The morally corrupt rich are the worst.

No ?

warming up the tank engines.
>well they might already be warm cause of kanker in kazakstan, liberation of crimea, helping out killing kebab in azerbaijan/armenia and ofc syria.

I deal with ddos mitigation at a hosting company, you're wrong.

There's a reason moot just blocked all of Russia, it's honestly almost not even worth dealing with them at all.

Oil is cheap enough. Anybody in frozen climate know that shit hard to start frozen.

I thought the current European commission President has called for an EU army?

Ask yourself this, friend. Why wouldn't you use a lot of Russian IPs if you wanted to create a certain mindset?

It's not like I haven't ever been on the giving end of a DDoS.

Yes
But they say lots of shit we all happily ignore

I's +26 outside though.

dem northern hemisphere feels

It's high time Russia joins the european union. They have the ressources and the military strength to turn the EU into a global superpower. A paneurasian movement with its own Monroe-Doctrine to keep the angloscum out of our natural sphere of influence Eurasia and Africa. We will dominate Africa, the Middle East and central asia. We will rule the world and the 21st and 22nd centuries will be European Centuries.

Nah, it's gonna bring only more trouble. We should focus on our own country. I'm not crying over any misfortunes EU bringed on itself tho (rapefugees etc.)

Nice try, Angela.

Russia should appy for the EU just to troll them.
It's would cost a fuck ton of money to start all kinds of processes. And people would be immensely butthurt by it.
They don't actually have to join, just apply.

Now you're thinking with portals!

I don't feel that EU is absolutely required for Europe to exist. There is no longer the much-feared commie threat to coordinate against, if anything the EU resembles the USSR more than today's Russia, with all the bureaucrats and unelected leaders. Militarily NATO is more than enough.

The real reason is as always Germany - they win the most from those lax tariffs for EU members so they can offload their industrial products to all the other EU countries and easily win against the local competition. We're being told that the idea was to basically buy peace for Europe - you allow Germany to rule over Europe economically and in exchange they don't try to fucking conquer everything. The same fear for German conquest was behind the splitting of Germany into DDR and BRD.

The level of fear at play here also hints that the global player will try to soften the blow to ensure that EU stays the same economically - they may lose their (bullshit) right to dictate policy, but Germany will never lose her right to flood the market with her product, lest the global player will to risk another war.

As for NATO threatening Russia a nice indicator would be that Russian military has recently denounced the treaty we had, which obliged us to report the size and location of all our troops in European Russia, and the fact that we switched to a different structure of armies - we use to have mixed armies - with armor, artillery and infantry divisions - a structure suitable for small scale engagements, but now we have our historical army (5th guard tank army I think it was) composed entirely of armored troops (I often mix up the terms here, division/army etc, but you should be able to google some good analysis of this fact by actual american analysts - the big guys got the hint)

NATO being shitty is a hint the US makes to try and incentivize the allies to take more active part in their own defense - the same with US-approved repeal of Article 9 of Japanese constitution.
(cont)

If Russia joined the EU, they wouldnt be able to start another sovjet empire from moscow because of the EU treaties and institutions. The baltic nations and poland would be secure from russian aggression.

And it would of course have to be a union of sovereign nations, not a superstate without borders.

We would no longer be the lapdog of the USA and a EU with Russia on board, would be the uncontestable global superpower. It would be checkmate for the angloscum.

Slavic edgelords are worst.
Smart enough to see how world is, dumb enough to become nihilists.

Thanks for reading only half of the first sentence.
I discarded your entire post.

It's a pretty sane approach.

No need to escalate to the point where the gloves come off.

If Russia joins, Japan becomes an EU border state lel

Based ruskie. I wish that Scandinavia, baltics and nordics as well as russia could make a strong economic tradeship via the baltics. Maybe not Sweden.

Eurozone contraction means Nordstream-2 will be delayed or cancelled
Cheap GBP means UK will boost exports and compete with Russia on arms market
I'd like to think that Brexit will push EU further from anglo-saxons and closer to Russia, but that comes as wishful thinking at best. As long as NATO exists, US grip on Europe is not going anywhere.

Japan should join too then

They'd be free of the americans and we can divide Eurasia and Africa between us

Plenty to go around for everyone if we team up, the americans of course would lose everything.

Why are you such a whore?

You're probably right about the inelasticity of the demand for Russian gas, but if Germany faces trouble, their currency will drop, and remembering the fact that we extract the gas by paying rubles to the cheap Russian labor, and sell it for USD, which the Germans will have to buy for their cheapened Euros, Germany could lose a lot of buying power effectively forcing the price down. Still you're probably right, chances are it's not gonna be by much (although even a slight change will be felt by our budget, which almost entirely depends on taxes from the big oil companies).

As for Eastern Europe, there is a huge very deep-seated casual hatred towards Russia, especially among the youth, which is going to grow into the ruling generation soon. Poland, the Balts, the Czech - they all hate us for some inconceivable reason at a very low, grassroots level. Ideologically and politically there's very little we could do if we speak short-term, like 20 years into the future. And if Germany suddenly lost her reign over their markets and faced tariffs, the tariffs they have for our products would still be higher, in no small part due to political reasons, so expanding our economic influence there wouldn't work either.

This turned out to be quite a wall of text, wow.

And the US is all lined up to use this against you.

Hope we can at least work out some ways to stop having war everywhere for mutual self-interest in the coming years.

EU is a tower of Babylon in the process of building.
Better stop that process before it reaches the sky. It will collapse anyway, but the damage will be much bigger. Based brits basically saving Europe, it's culture and traditions from self-destruction.

>some inconceivable reason
top kek, they look west and think of what could've been, soviet politics didn't help either
the closest friend RF has in Europe besides Belaruse is Serbia, although I do hear nothing but good things from Slovenian compaines doing business in RF

One thing I'm eagerly waiting for just because it would be so characteristic is Trump changing his mind about being friends with Russia after he gets briefed by the agencies and the military on his first day in office.

Gonna be a fun 4 years, I'm sure.

Hope he gets briefed earlier than that.

We've had enough of presidents who say one thing all year long and then turn around and do the opposite after the first day.

Not related, but do you know how close exactly are Russia and China right now? I mean both economically and military wise.

Very well, Russia.

You can now continue weakening Ukraine.

The Commonwealth won't rebuild itself.

Oy vey...kurwa

>fear for German conquest was behind the splitting of Germany into DDR and BRD.
Actually Stalin wanted neutral Germany to be like Austria 2.0 but USA refused because they had bigger and better piece.

Might be good politically.
Nothing of importance for common people. We are getting fucked by our state regardless.

>they look west and think of what could've been
Please, E.Yurop was meh tier compared to western long before ww2. Still is. Always will be probably.

The flag on the moon is white now because of wear and tear. It's like you're surrendering. haha

Not really, there was a strong German/Austrian influence and cities like Prague and Warshaw we're comparable to western capitals.

Good because Ukraine will be even less likely to ever be accepted or get any aid from EU and will have to come back eventually.
UK is one of the most Russophobic countries in EU so without it our relationships could improve a bit.

Can confirm, love Russia. Celebrated the shit out of brexit, I just want the western cucks to fail in every way possible.
Then, retake Constantinople.

Commentators usually say that the main driving force being the split was that slimy fat pig Churchill and his treacherous schemes. Apparently he didn't believe that Germany could remain neutral - it would either start conquering everything again or join the USSR completely, which according to him was worse than plague. I guess it made sense for Stalin to try and push for a better solution for us. To think I used to doubt the cunning of that Georgian (Jewish) bastard.

I don't know any details, but from hints and rumors it seems like there actually isn't much collaboration at all. We have the pipeline that we're building into China to sell you know what, but that's a long-term thing, and rumor has it the chinks forces us to accept a shitty deal. Whenever there's a shitty deal you're accepting there's usually some political promises offered to offset it, so there's that. I don't know much about that BRICS thing and that new independent bank they're trying to kickstart but all that seems shaky and useless as of now - it's nothing close to what we have with our real ODKB allies and nothing close to what we have with our EEU partners.

Militarily we used to have more close relationship back in the day when they bought and/or licensed our tech, but they've been moving more and more to independent development taking this old Soviet tech as basis. You could say they've forked our tanks and missiles. We also semi-routinely hold joint wargames to establish and train in interaction between the two armies, that's a good message too.

>hate westerners
>celebrate their chains coming loose
you fucked up m8 operation barbarossa 2.0 soon

We need a new Berlin wall

>Celebrated the shit out of brexit
all of Sup Forums did that, I'm still dehydrated from all the salt ingested
I must admit it was very tempting to unleash the gloating over social media but I managed to 100% restrain myself
>#Brexit #JeSuisEU #NotAllUnions #IllStayWithEU #Non-sovereignLivesMatter OR I love democracy only when it reaches the outcome I want otherwise I'm authoritarian to the bone

Can you ever see a Russo-American alliance in the future? Or is Anti-American sentiment too strok?

The relationship is pretty damaged. In a chaotic time, anything can turn on a whim, but I don't think we can expect anything more than detente for many years.

Trust can be lost in an instant, and it takes a long time to rebuild.

Could we see another Stalin figure in Russia appear anytime soon?

I went to Russia this spring
what an absolute fucking shithole. The internal state of the EU should be the least of their problems.
the only thing in grocery stores (same in multiple cities) that looked even remotely edible were the bananas. what the fuck?
I don't know if it's just the current sanctions and oil stuff, but the entire country is just so fucking poor depressing
and please note that I'm fucking Hungarian so it's not like I have fucking high standards of living to begin with

Serious question to anyone who lives in Russia outside of St Petersburg: what makes you go on living?

he's already there m8
you should see how unanimously their State Duma votes on pretty much everything despite the illusion of plurality

BEARS ASSEMBLE

Pacify Germany? From what I've seen, they're running the show.

BEAR WORLD

I didn't know France landed on the moon

BEAR

the BRD is an american puppet state. germany sleeps and britain just started the process of waking it up

youtube.com/watch?v=NbCFvtphJu8

>European Union was created to pacify Germany, not to oppose Russia.

Cold War never ended

Your movies and media push for the global Orthodox crusade. The red wave is now the Orthodox wave. I'm onto you cunt.

you started it hoe

great idea

>weakening
Not now.

EU must expand till all Eurovision countries are members, Australia included.

Russia, bad, oh no!

>russian territory looks like dog's anus

Feels good