I went out for milk today, and everyone I saw looked scared. They had a facial expression I've never seen before...

I went out for milk today, and everyone I saw looked scared. They had a facial expression I've never seen before.. like a mix of fear and anger. People were arguing in the streets, kids were crying, and this old lady just stood in the middle of the road. When I asked her whgat was wrong, she just mouthed the words "I'm so sorry". It was heartbreaking.

The shop shelves were almost bare. Nobody has any hope any more. All because my country voted for a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

buildavagina.com/make-a-vagina/full-build-instructions-mrs-pringles/
youtu.be/XdSsJQ-fvOU
youtu.be/_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had to fight a lightning spewing Basilisk on the way to the shops.

I only wanted some Jaffa cakes. Fucking Brexit.

>everyone I saw looked scared.
Those people are what us Americans refer to as "pussys".

Glad I don't live in a liberal cuckhole. Well done lads, we are crushing the cucks

Independence is scary, because now you have to make your own decisions.

It's time for the UK to grow up.

>he fell for the brexit meme
Just kidding. You'll be fine.

Don't worry Mohammed, that was to be expected in London. Pretty much all the people there share your sentiment.
But don't fret, in a few months you'll get to pack your bags and move someplace else.

How can you say "all" people are scared when the majority of voters want to bail?

You come from a ruff raff part of town or something?

We had to get out, google told us the future...

Kek

>implying any of these people voted leave and aren't just remain sour grapes.

Lies and propaganda, Brexit means that people are wildly riding around on penny farthings with huge handlebar mustaches while smoking a pipe exclaiming "God save the queen!".

Don't believe the media.

I'm sorry people react to you so badly, Britbong... Have you tried to go to the dentist to see if that smell coming from your mouth isn't just bullshit?

Your people need to man up and stop being little pussies if that's really how people are acting.

Weaklings.

Dude, I just wanted to go to the local burger shop to eat my delicious freedoms with cheese and ended up getting into a gun battle with raiders.

There were, like, 15 of those assholes! Worst part is that they only had a few shitty rounds of .38 on their corpses. I'm going to have to use my shitty pipe pistol now, shit is so heart breaking.

Fucking brexit.

I just made it to Canada. I was on the last plane before they quarantined the whole fucking country.

I'll never fucking see my family again, mate. Get out while you can.

Kek willed it. You praised kek.. This was your prayer. You going back on Kek's generosity!?

BLASPHEMER!!!!

I went outside today.
There no longer was an outside.
Cheerio Britain.

So sorry

in just one day britain lost 99% of its industry, 99% of the drops failled and the tv licensing fee incresed by 1000% so they can continue to make this sort of bullshit up

I'm nuking Deutsche Bank's derivatives next week. You'll see how much God must love you, Britain.

I had to seek refuge in Germany. Couldn't bear witnessing the collective suicide of our people.
Children crying in the streets, old people hanging themselves and people generally giving up hope for a better future.

Oh god, what have we done, lads?

I'm in Russia now, what have you done?

I can hear some children playing and there was a marching band practicing, too. Everything is fine.

Im so sorry

I just got done pledging allegiance to the American flag after stepping off the boat from England. I couldn't take watching my great country die like that. It's too much.

That's why I'm now a #RemainTrain

I went down to the port, muslims were queuing up at the ferry to get into france.

ITT:

THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Never thought that we would ever see a Jew-German alliance. But, neither can tolerate seeing Britain become great again.

I'm just glad Brits get treated like citizens of some third world shithole by other Europeans.

Don't worry baby seal. Join the club.

OH RLY?

>Actually having played FO4

There are no horrors left in this world that will scar you, user. It will only get better from now on..

Really? Because in my leafy, comfortable part of Oxfordshire, when I went to Waitrose today, there was none of that.

Perhaps don't live somewhere so poor and shit?

Sounds like you are posting from Venezuela behind a UK proxy

>needing an official interbank rate

Not spooky

Look, I know nearly everyone in your country lives in soul crushing poverty already, but that doesn't mean becoming poor isn't devastating for people who aren't used to it,

I just got off the plane in America. I was one of the lucky ones that got one of the last planes out of Heathrow. It was utter madness getting to the airport - crowds of people trying to storm the planes on the tarmac to get out. Bobbies with truncheons beating them back. The ground handler looked at us as the plane moved forward with a single tear rolling down his cheek. I mouthed the words "Good luck" to him through the window, and he flashed a "V" sign with his fingers.

God save us all.

>tfw a fucking dragon stole one of my goats when I went out to buy strawberries
Alright lads, who's going to help me fuck it up?

>The shop shelves were almost bare.

Please. I've lived in this jungle hole for my entire life and I've never seen anything close to a bare shop shelf.

The fucking pound dropped a bit, but is still one of the strongest currencies in the world.

How the fuck did they have time to run out of products in 2 days for the country to go into public calamity like that?

OP is just fantasizing or exaggerating, I assure you.

>All because my country voted for a meme.

Come home, white man

Just home from France. After this result, I didn't feel like getting drunk and throwing chairs everywhere so I just came home to watch football with my family instead.

Buyers remorse :(

Wales has ran out of sheep?

It's like that where you live in cucktown every day. You forgot to mention that part.

dragon fuck you!

God, I want to club that so hard!

The giant stone golems took them all shortly after the leave result was announced, I have to fuck goats now.

>Glad I don't live in a liberal cuckhole
>checks flag
Is this bait?

>Leaf

Oh the irony

Fuck off Reddit proxyfag, aside from mentioning it occasionally everyone is getting on with their lives as normal

I've no idea where op lives, I'm sure it was a desolate shit hole before brexit.

I've been out, spent around £250 on groceries, the shelves were just as full as always. Even managed to find some vanilla cola I've been looking for.

>Thathappened.jpg

And then Nige kicked a crutch out from under little Timmy right?

Sure smells like summer in here.

At first we were celebrating. Now we're eating bunting to survive. I've built a raft out of Pringles tubes to try and escape tomorrow.

We were so very wrong.

Every country has a Liberal city shithole and the rest of Canada is not a Liberal city shithole like Toronto.

i know that feel brother
my flesh club is so hard

buildavagina.com/make-a-vagina/full-build-instructions-mrs-pringles/

after the last election, pretty sure canada is ahead of the states as far as liberal cuckholes go

>oh is this true let me j-
>oh wait a minute
>1 post by this id
>oh look
>everything that has to do with brexit leaving is a 1 post idea

Wow
I'm so glad we have such awesome moderators

>vote leave
>surprised when all the food/money leaves

>1 mobility scooter by this ID

Drove down to barter town in my car to get some water and ammo, got ambushed by a bunch of guys on motor cycles. Fucking Brexit.

Town was empty today.

Do people not realize that change doesn't come easy?

Nice meme senpai
Thank you for bumping this amazing thread

I'm so glad i get to hear your interesting input in this board made for politics

>1 extra chromosome by this ID

I hear UKIP death squads have taken to the streets

One can dream...

Well lads, the North East is bustling today!

Huge crowds of happy shoppers spending money and laughing.

It must suck to live in a muslim ghetto OP, but then again it would suck without Brexit, wouldn't it? Isn't it time you fucked off to an Islamic country? You'll be much happier there without all these locals being all racist and islamophobic and that.

>the rest of Canada is not a Liberal city shithole like Toronto

>One extra migrant raping my sister

Underrated

Shouldn't he be wearing a different colour? Surely telegraphing gender normative colours goes against the inclusive desire and propagates a divisive binary.

Stop memeing

>1 extra black dick in this country's white pussy

hahaha bullshit

pic of shop shelves bare or you're full of shit

hahahaha 10/10

Everyone seems happy here in Wales OP
Where are you, Bradford ?

this ones on me, buddy

>""""""""united cuckland""""""" lost 25 years of EU contributions in 1 day
>Premier league is utterly fucked
>UK Dj's/bands are utterly fucked

I've been enjoying this week so much.
If the "leavers" hold so much importance to a referendum, why can't Scotland have one now?

what a disgusting cunt.

Can you buy a knife yet?

The rest of England would like that. Scotsmen are also a bunch of benefits sucking trash, Britain would be better off without them. Should exterminate the Scots.

>UK Dj's/bands are utterly fucked
oh no now they have to play at home or in US

>One extra politician cucking the populace under the guise of political correctness

youtu.be/XdSsJQ-fvOU

>1 muslim takeover by this ID

This whole thread is satire...are you new or what?

Really, because I was walking down the street and a muslim came up to me and said, "Allahu Akbar, good morning, my friend."

"Good morning," I said back to him as I purchased a tasty kebab.

I then saw an old woman being harassed by a young millenial spewing some garbage along the lines of "YOU SHOULD BE SORRY FOR VOTING LEAVE, YOU OLD SACK OF SHIT!!!"

I frankly found this offensive and rang the peelers. They showed up, told the young lad to calm down, and, disgruntled, he went home, presumably to shitpost on Sup Forums.

hope she gets aids

Aye mate i swam to Belgium before the country was sealed off!
Haven't seen a single white person though kind of weird.
It's all brown and they've been shouting some shite i don't understand.
It's mostly "Allahu Akbar" can anyone translate?

Wake me right the fuck my shit up senpai-kun.

Yeah, it means "God is great" in Dutch.

Fear of freedom is real.

If they die it is of no concern.
It's nature way.

>One ID who's disgusted by their identity

youtu.be/_Rcc7xgD2dM

>Glad I don't live in a liberal cuckhole.
>Canada
At one point, Britain ruled the world. WHat the fuck have you done maplenigger?

I was in the warehouse at work today an all the poles were crying about being made to leave the country ..
them tears were Kek

>vote remain
>surpised when all the freedom and sovreignty is leaves

Fuck off we're full

worry not lad. you got your freedome