/ilama/

Ask an Israeli who's not Jewish or Muslim, white, and doesn't wish to be here anything.

(Pic related my town)

Just for the protocol, if I would've posted a pic of myself this thread would have 20+ replies by now and 10 put of them would be "reee girl"

I truly wonder if it's worth it

What do you like and hate the most about your country?

>Like
Can't really think of anything, I'm absolutely honest.
>Hate
1. 300% (literally) pricing on everything
2. Terrible climate
3. Nothing's allowed without government-tier licenses
4. No culture in the slightest
5. Government straight ahead goes "Nope you can't develop and earn money, but hey here's a new tax you must pay!" type of thing.
6. Minor things I can't recall

are you an ethnically jewish atheist/agnostic? if not, why the hell did you or your family even end up in israel?

The only thing that ties me to Jews is some ancient granddad from my mom's side (Not sure if even that is true).
Ended up here because of the 90s in the USSR and lack of other options as to where to move.

Do it, you don't have to show the whole face

OY VEY!

Did you do military service?
How was it and did you serve in a combat role?

Currently at it, got half a year left, I've started as a semi-combat role but after whining for like half a year got a job in which I basically do nothing all day. (Great)

Are you gonna leave for America or something then? Also what are the bests things to see/do in Israel as tourist?

Hopefully leafland as soon as possible.

Why do you steal rightful palestinian land?

Couldn't care less about Palestinians or their land

>Can't really think of anything
come on, there has to be something, be it some aspect of mentality, food or anything

Are you religious?
What do you think of the two state solution?
Have you ever travelled outside Israel?
Is dating hard as a non-Jew/non-Muslim?

Good luck with that then, you going to uni there?
Tfw israeliboo

Have you accepted Amir Hetzroni as the lord and savior of the Ashkenazi race?

Why i can't immigrate to Israel?

All shall bow to our god

None Shall Escape retribution

The price of heresy is death

Redeem yourself by posting "kiitos mestari" or be crushed under our wrath

I'll do it for you I'm the autismo that asked you out a month ago haven't been to Sup Forums since.

>Mentality
Absolute arabs/monkeys the lot of them, the others are just normies
>Food
Eastern spicecrap

>Are you religious?
Nope
>What do you think of the two state solution?
Don't really care
>Have you ever travelled outside Israel?
Wasn't born here but other than that nope
>Is dating hard as a non-Jew/non-Muslim?
Plenty of Russians but Iv'e never dated

>300% (literally) pricing on everything
I had no idea Israel was so expensive. Jews jewing Jews?

You guys have plenty of culture, though. That comment doesn't sound fair at all.

Where were you born?

Hory shet
Yeah that's Jews Jewish Jews, also, what is this culture you speak of?

Post USSR

CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanks but now I have more questions
What languages do you speak?
Are your parents religious?
Are people racist towards you?
Where would you want to go if you could?

I don't know, I'm a goy and I've never lived close to Jews but your people's identity is literally thousands of years old and while the state of Israel is new, it's an ancient area. You don't think there's anything unique there?

She's a stupid spoiled girl, she thinks that the problem is the place but the real problem is her, when she moves to canada it'll be "ask a canadian who hates it here anything". Israel has a lot of great stuff in it she's just in denial

Nah man Israel is shit but you are probably right about her

Israel is great fuck you

TIMESTAMP S>O IC AN JACK OFF QUICK

1. Russian, Hebrew, English
2. Nope
3. It happens sometimes, kinda
4. Leafland

The daily """culture""" is being uncivilized, rude and normie
Why would I hate it in Canada?

>Why would I hate it in Canada?
It's cold as shit

Do you think it's a nice place for goyim to visit? I've always wanted to go. It seems interesting. Are you guys nice to Anglo-American atheist tourists? There's a lot I'd like to see in the rest of the middle east, too, but much of it is dangerous to visit as an American. Like I think Damascus and Baghdad would both be fascinating but I'm not going to test my luck.

Israel is a complete garbage dump and I say this as an ex-Israeli

How's that a bad thing?

Becasue if you'll continue being a "non normie" and sit in your room all day and not go out and not have any friends or relationships it's gonna suck there too. People make the place special not the other way around, if you wanted to you could've liked it here too. Are there assholes here? Yes where isn't there? But there are also a lot of great people and places.

It's not about people or relationships I don't care about that, it's the money and the ability to buy stuff.

Yes, people are nice to tourists here

Different fag here but what is the typical range of temperatures in Israel? How hot in summer and how cold in winter? I'm a cool weather guy myself so I feel you.

If you think changing places so you can buy things will make your life better you need to grow up. Money can't buy happiness

I'm not really sure about hot temperatures but it's a humidity hell, as for cold I remember it being like 3c-0c for like three days and I thought I'd freeze to death that was great.

I'd rather cry on my private yacht than in a dirty alley etc

40c to 10c

Jesus christ... whatever good luck you silly hapa

On a more serious note:
>we hopefully move
>family works 24/7
>we're able to buy our own place (not possible in Israel)
>we're able to afford things
>my dad isn't depressed anymore
>general family well-being
>money can't buy happiness

???

So much this. I was having this conversation with a friend of mine the other day. Happiness would be nice but it's okay that money can't buy it because it'll buy just about everything else and that's still great.

Good luck.
What do your parents do?

Well it's sleep time, got to wake in 5 hours because my dad takes me with him as to not get bored, maybe I'll open another thread like this tomorrow, good night.

Thoughts on the based middle-eastern state of Iran?

Why do people on Sup Forums like Iran so much even though they hate all the other Muslims?

I traveled to Israel.

Tel Aviv was pretty nice; with lots of beautiful athletic people in the clubs and on the beaches. It seems like a perfect city for Chad Goldstein or Stacy Shapiro. I also saw a bunch of buff men holding hands, so I think it's a good place for gays (maybe). Jerusalem is full of ugly people, but it has a lot of cool limestone buildings and ancient stuff.

The food is pretty good. Better than the US (although that's easy to do). Lots of cucumber salads, humus, clean tasting (not heavy, greasy, or fatty) food, etc.

There are lots of cute girls with large guns dressed in army uniforms all over the place too.

Because they dindu nufn and aren't exporting terrorism (on a scale) like the other mudslime states. (compare hezbolalh to any other terrorist sunni group)

History and culture
Based country
Based people
Were literally Aryan

How do I get a Jewish qt3.14?

This
NEED a qt3.14 jew-f