Are you going to do your duty? Or are you voting for the cuckservatives/commies?

Are you going to do your duty? Or are you voting for the cuckservatives/commies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8a5iq2JhTIU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not gonna vote desu

>VOX
It's like you're not pretending to be retarded anymore :^)

I'm voting UCD this sunday you fuckin plebs

Just let him crash the plane. All the weaklings will perish in the crash, and then we will take our place. Really the way to go if you are not a coward.

He's going to pull a Sweden and import thousands of dark skinned voters to stay in power forever.
Fool.

And look at what is going on in Sweden. In fact, look at what is going on in europe. People is not dumb, they will react if you push them hard enough. If you stay in the middle, they wont react, and it will be worse.

Fuck these childish castilian nationalists

>ID 11M

What the fuck, that's JUST COINCIDENCE

Sure thing, Shillberg

I will vote the even though I don't agree 100% with them.

LEAVE THE EU as long as you can!

you don't want to become a second germany/sweden

i wish we could leave too

stay strong and leave as long as you can

germany have to sacrify itself to be a warning to everyone who vote leftwing. we will die for you.
it was a pleasure to shitpost with you Sup Forums

CALL JIMENEZ LOSANTOS, WE GOT THE PROOFS.

gentlemen, I love Spain and wish you all the best

youtube.com/watch?v=8a5iq2JhTIU

whole Europe is in dire need of White Revolution, Arriba Espana!!

Sweden is dead, buddy. There is no coming back for them. If we ever get a balkanized Spain full of moors, this country is as good as dead.
Last time it happened, it took seven hundred years to get the land back.

>EspaƱa
>Grande

This never happened. Now ill post mfw even after "conquering" half the world, Spain was incompetent enough to keep being a shithole of a country.

Every single party it's crap.

I'll vote ciudadanos just for vote someone, atleast they want to help people to have children.

How do they?
What is their stance on immigration?

Giving economic help to people who have them, also men and women can share the birth custody which helps a lot. (potemos only will give it to womens).

About immigration, they only want skilled immigrants.

Sounds good to me, but Rivera was trying to be buddies with the rapefugees just a few weeks ago.