Why would he want this to end? It's really not that different from the average wage slave's life

Why would he want this to end? It's really not that different from the average wage slave's life.

>catched

>CATCHED

wage slaves get to die

why do you keep remaking this thread?

>this thread again again

>Why would he want this to end? It's really not that different from the average wage slave's life.

How many years was he stuck?

Is their a better film then groundhog day?

3 days

some fucktards estimated 33 years iirc
from all the stuff he learned to do

It doesn't take that long to learn how to ice sculpt and play the piano. He could learn that shit in a few months

Is their a better film then groundhog day?

plot hole: assuming he spent millions of years stuck in that loop, how was he able to maintain his sanity long enough to not be reduced to roaming the streets naked and possibly sexually abusing that groundhog in the process?

3 days

he actually went completely insane and back to sanity multiple times. He raped and murdered every man, woman, child, and animal in that town millions of times each. They just cut that stuff out to keep the running time reasonable.

>this thread again again

>catched

It doesn't take that long to learn how to ice sculpt and play the piano. He could learn that shit in a few months

and speak fluent french
learn classical poetry
motor vehicle maintenance
cpr
learn all those peoples historys
that card throwing shit
all the time he sent saving that bum
>ungreatful fuck died anyway

im sure there was more but its been a while since i watched it

>CATCHED

A few , but it's legitimately one of the greatest films of all time.

>they don't show you him actively avoiding going to sleep to see what happens

Word of God is 10-40 years. Script claims 10,000 years

I take it you don't ice sculpt or play piano, lol.

wage slaves get to die

Isn't he immortal within that time loop? Why didn't he spend eternity to figure out how to make himself immortal once he's out of the loop? Why didn't he try to understand the loop itself, becoming the lord over time?

3 days

Threadly reminder what you think your doing is groundhog day what your actually doing is 50 first dates

only so many times you can fuck a groundhog before it gets boring ... the you gotta charm some vacuous bint into falling in love with you so you can get the fuck outta that hick town

Samefagging again

Samefagging again

>Why would he want this to end? It's really not that different from the average wage slave's life.

plot hole: assuming he spent millions of years stuck in that loop, how was he able to maintain his sanity long enough to not be reduced to roaming the streets naked and possibly sexually abusing that groundhog in the process?

there likely aren't many resources for studying consciousness and quantum physics in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

He probably did

3 days

Threadly reminder what you think your doing is groundhog day what your actually doing is 50 first dates

Samefagging again

Isn't he immortal within that time loop? Why didn't he spend eternity to figure out how to make himself immortal once he's out of the loop? Why didn't he try to understand the loop itself, becoming the lord over time?

>tfw you saw a groundhog today because winter is so fucking shitty this year everything think it is spring

65F when it is supposed to be -10F here and 3 feet of snow.

OH MY GOD PEOPLE WONT STOP REPEATING EACHOTHERS POSTS, IT'S LIKE THIS IN EVERY THREAD FUCKING MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP

that would be an awkward reference to Jesus

>catched

OKAY CAMPERS

RISE
AND
SHINE

I don't understand the ending.
Why did having sex with the 3/10 girl break the loop?
In majoras mask he had to kill majora to make it stop which made more sense.
In groundhog day the logical thing to do is kill the groundhog to break the loop.

100 years

It was about Phil becoming a good person, it had nothing to do with banging Rita. Rita was more of a "benchmark", she only accepted him when he became sincere.

No clue. He would never die and the universe would never perish over time, it's heaven.

becoming a good person is subjective
shit pseudo-intellectual movie for retards fuck off