Childhood is idolizing rey and finn. Adulthood is realizing kylo ren made more sense

Childhood is idolizing rey and finn. Adulthood is realizing kylo ren made more sense.

That's fanart, right? Why wouldn't Kylo just stab her with the crossguard?

Why didn't he molest her when she was restrained?

>That's fanart, right?

No, it's a polaroid. Tit.

stop posting this

There are people who post on Sup Forums frequently enough to notice an image get reposted? Who on earth would have TV as a primary hobby?

Childhood is caring at all about tfa, kill yourself faggot

I don't understand why you care about one of the most retarded and constantly retconned franchise. It was made for manchildren. Alec Guinness, the original Obi Wan, was clear about that.
He used to recall this story:

>One time, when strolling the streets of San Francisco, a young boy and his mother came up to him. He said to Guinness: I've seen Star Wars over 100 times. Alec was disgusted, so he replied to the boy: can you promise me you will never watch Star Wars again? The boy, unsurprisingly, burst into tears.

That boy now is a manchild. You are one such boy. You are so intellectually weak you are interested only in the makeshift lore of a dull franchise, one that changes all the time to the whim of corporate executives. You, and your fellow manchildren, are pathetic. If you don't wish to grow up, just end your miserable life now.

>B-but at least Star Wars is better than Harry Potter
No! It is exactly the same, set in space. An irrelevant amalgamation of classic fairy tale narrative elements and unrealistic interpersonal relationship, all within a morally black-white universe.

Sincerely, kill yourself.

Because he didnt want to kill her but was trying to turn her into the dark side have you even seen the fucking movie

Because Snoke told him to bring her alive? Also why would he want to hurt his waifu?

His goal was capture, not kill .... though it would have saved him from his future headache.

>Rey
>Ren

Now that's Pottery

neither make any sense because it's an incomplete story. judge it upon its conclusion

no, you're just a retarded fag

Wrong

I would have suckled on the sweat in her neck folds.

b...but why are the star wars movies in high and middle tier in your picture? shit copypasta ripoff

Nope, Finn is still in the right.

>pathetic whiny Vader fanboy who can't even fucking commit to the dark side fully makes more sense

Good thing all us here are adults.

...right?

if you rape someone do you become closer to the dark side? if so Kylo might as well have

why did they spam Sup Forums when force awakens came out?

>high and middle tier
>good
get the fuck out of here.

I love these troll images. Spread them around enough and some sperg is bound to have an aneurysm over twilight, avatar, etc.

me

>all within a morally black-white universe
I'm fucking tired of the good versus evil, give me some damn moral ambiguity.
I want to feel sympathy and hatred for both sides. The first order is going to be another sperglord nazi-style empire and the 'good' guys will always win.
Why not have fragments of the empire try to keep control and stability while fighting off a guerrila resistance that murders off entire cities on planets. They had so much potential
Wish they would actually have the balls to write a decent storyline instead of rehashing shitty plots for quick cash

Is this what schizophrenia looks like?

Because that would be male priviledge.

YOU NEED A TEACHER!