ICloud Thieves Selfies

Help /POL?

I come here in need of some help. the other day i had my macbook, cintiq and iPad stolen whilst i was sitting at this bench outside the train station in London

Two days later, I confronted the thief's (two african school kids) sitting on the same spot they denied everything but i took pictures of their face and reported them to the police. they have opened an investigation but this would greatly speed things up.
right now i need to help them with their investigation.

today they are taking pictures of themselves in their house, couple of obnoxious selfies between a boy and a girl and some nudes of the girl intended for someone else.

i got them via icloud. I called apple and they basically said to get a lawyer.

I am wondering is their anyway to get their IP address? or retain Exif data from the pictures?

I just need to talk to their parents and or even school. or help the police.

please, help me. I face joblessness as a result and my company may sue me. for the documents that were in the bag

I have uploaded the pictures to Mega. please take a look at its meta data. please by KEKS mercy, Inshallah they shall be found.

mega.nz/#!poYRDJQI!0B5NxAEgyTqX9ccUtoOp6_oT9-c95BjyjGRB4s-qr-4

Other urls found in this thread:

regex.info/exif.cgi
mega.nz/#!poYRDJQI!0B5NxAEgyTqX9ccUtoOp6_oT9-c95BjyjGRB4s-qr-4
s.4cdn.org/image/country/xx.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums might help if you post the nudes there.

Also the exif data is retained in the images.

Post the nudes fuckboy

You can definitely get all of those things through the pics. Ask /r/ or Sup Forums or /soc/.

There's still a bunch of exif scouts in those boards.

Also, couldn't you use the "Find my iphone" service to try to locate your products and have more proof?

post nudes

Looks like you've been culturally enriched. There's no reason to be so upset.

>Waaah my ipad and mac were stolen
>even HAVING an iPad

You're clearly a faggot anyway.

exif data my man

regex.info/exif.cgi

>Exif data
Might contain GPS information.
Under Windows just right-click the image and look under "properties".

Exif data, bro. Also nudes.

beat me to it

Anyway OP, post the damn nudes

she seems young. wouldn't it be morally questionable sven?
thank i will try there next
thanks. i should have known
Sup Forums is always right. trust me i wont be of the same naive ideals anymore.
same thread from Sup Forums for those intrested in knowing more.

post the nudes you retard

Post subhuman nudes please.

ew

technically it's as if she sent them to you so it's morally okay desu

Nigga we want the nudes

I can guarantee she's 18+.
Post them.

I say, I say
Where the brown women at

depending on how this turns out. if the sheboon escapes justice along with her friends then so be it. i dont want to introduce any complications. last thing i need is to become a "but your a fucking white man" meme

>she seems young. wouldn't it be morally questionable sven?
Don't do anything illegal but if she's over 18 there's no issue.

Also,
>she stole your shit
>morally questionable

In America you could shoot her for that.

that's what you get for using apple products.

anyone explain what this means? please!

i would look through it thoroughly but i am not home

Fucking niggers. These moon crickets deserve to be lynched like the monkeys they are.

>I face joblessness as a result and my company may sue me. for the documents that were in the bag
kill yourself if you didn't talk to a lawyer yet
also

No one will know, faggot.

Our average attention span is 5-10 minutes, you really think we can wait?

Too bad they don't have guns there. The bigger and faster guys win out.

Post nudes and I'll tell you how to decipher the region coordinates onto the world map.

>The bigger and faster guys win out.
Which means OP must be small af because that negro is a spooky black skelington.

post nudes you twat

if you arent posting the nudes you arent getting shit for help

Post nudes

really? its a fucking sheboon, fucking hell Sup Forums

fine do your magic and i will see to it. but privately

Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums as soon as noodz are mentioned.

I think he meant nudes of a girl, not the two africans.

post the nudes

Shes more like 20ish

Yeah that's not how it works, James. Nudes first.

POST THE FUCKING NUDES GODDAMN IT

This can tide people over.

>Thinking any board on Sup Forums will help for free

Boy how fucking new/stupid are you?

deliver or fuckoff, your livelihood means nothing to me

Listen, the best thing to do is stalk the bench area. You will eventually see them.

They frequent that area to hit up people to steal, may take a few days before they feel comfortable going back there but they WILL be back.

why not just smash them?

Don't do it. She might be underage and you may get in trouble if someone searches the MD5 of the picture.

>Apple said to get a lawyer.
Get a lawyer

Well, OP, you seem pretty god damn stupid and incompetent, so I am going to help you out.

You clearly are incapable of doing anything on your own, therefore you must rely on police or to pay off a couple of goons to rough them up and demand your things back.

Find goons through someone you trust/know, otherwise they will fuck you over too upon meeting your weak/incompetent ass.

Good luck.

Also, cops won't do anything.

this
Curbstomp the fuckers
What are they gonna do, call the EU?
DO IT

Anyways, OP.

>right click image
>properties
>details
>latitude and longitude
>punch it in google maps or whatever
>hack the world

hire a fucking lawyer you dumb faggot.

there are no geographic coordinates in there

that's just camera coordinates and other uninteresting stuff

Why are you hanging out in a slum to begin with? That place looks filthy.

>region coordinates
>world map
kek

Are lawyers free in Europe?

Which train station's this OP?

I mean, just fucking post the nudes already.

this tbqh senpai

Just post the nudes already, I mean it's just an ape so the age doesn't matter, have you ever gotten in trouble for taking and posting a picture of a gorilla at the zoo?

This

>moon crickets

>Posting RARE .gif flags

Great job on fucking up the flag economy

>mega.nz/#!poYRDJQI!0B5NxAEgyTqX9ccUtoOp6_oT9-c95BjyjGRB4s-qr-4
i will take a look
literally just because i fucking hate niggers

Not OP but I got this

not bueno

OP Did they steal an IPhone 6? If so, ive got some good news for you?

Camera Manufacturer : Apple
Camera Model : iPad Air 2
Orientation : right-top (6)
X Resolution : 72
Y Resolution : 72
Resolution unit : Inch
Software : 9.0
Date modified : 2016:06:09 12:43:49
YCbCr Positioning : centered (1)
:
Exposure time [s] : 1/33
F-Number : 2.2
Exposure program : Normal (2)
ISO speed ratings : 40
EXIF version : 02.21
Date taken : 2016:06:09 12:43:49
Date digitized : 2016:06:09 12:43:49
Components configuration : YCbCr
Shutter speed [s] : 1/33
Aperture : F2.2
Brightness : 12909/1018
Exposure bias value : 0
Metering mode : Multi-segment (5)
Flash : No flash
Focal length [mm] : 2.7
SubSecTimeOriginal : 107
SubSecTimeDigitized : 107
FlashPix Version : 01.00
Colour space : sRGB
EXIF image width : 1280
EXIF image length : 960
Sensing method : One-chip color area sensor (2)
Scene type : A directly photographed image
Exposure mode : Auto (0)
White balance : Auto (0)
Focal length (35mm) : 31
Scene capture type : Standard (0)
:
:
Compression : 6
X Resolution : 72
Y Resolution : 72
Resolution unit : Inch
Thumbnail offset : 1088
Thumbnail length : 5246

do u have location services off

^:)

I clicked the wrong image, please forgive me before I bring more shame upon my family

That shit wasn't in the zip

This is baiting against the poor.

These are racis' ASSumptions.

Post the nude chimp now.

Post the nudes dumbass

yea seriously wtf

man this happened over 2 weeks ago
even dumb ass niggers would have fenced that shit by now

>other day i had my macbook, cintiq and iPad stolen
>Carrying this much branded shit around London.

Are you fucking stupid? Did you grow up in a gated community?

When I buy hardware that I need to use outside I buy it with the express knowledge that some dindu is likely to hold me up for it.

This is why I use a £30 microsoft smartphone that can be remote disabled and a £90 encrypted laptop that needs USB key to even boot up and is backdoored.

You can't trust nogs here. Literally every single one of my mates has been robbed at somepoint in the past 5 years, in broad daylight, at night, in the morning, on a semi-busy street, infront of occupied houses, you name it.

If anyone takes anything from this thread, when you're first setting up new hardware do your security from the angle that one day you might not own your hardware anymore!

ooh I'm stealin that

>retain Exif data from the pictures
regex.info/exif.cgi

s.4cdn.org/image/country/xx.gif
put 2 characters where xx go and watch the world burn.

Message your ipad or wherever they're taking the pictures from. Just any way you can interact with it. Then send one of their nudes to the ipad, saying you know their name and that you will post the nudes online and send them to their families unless they return the shit back to you.

This
If I have any valuable shit on me I keep moving. I do not sit with it outside some fuckarse overground station waiting for the inevitable niggering. Where the fuck were you anyway, OP?

>You can't trust nogs here. Literally every single one of my mates has been robbed at somepoint in the past 5 years, in broad daylight, at night, in the morning, on a semi-busy street, infront of occupied houses, you name it.
Y'all sound third world.

I've lived in an 80% black city and our nogs aren't even that bad.

Thats because they're americanized nogs. UK is dealing with alot of straight off the boat african nogs lately

in North london, Tottenham Hale Station. was skating at the court area behind where they are sitting. it was a routine after work for two months now. first time this happened

Truth is Truth!

They're opportunistic as fuck. Most of them don't even consider themselves robbers but when they see someone flash a £300+ piece of apple hardware in an empty street something awakens inside of them.

Even my mother got her fucking bag snatched a street away from her house in a quiet area, in daylight and the cops did jack shit, they literally gave her a rape whistle and told her to blow it really loud next time a dindu does his usain bolt smash and grab shit.

Fucking ridiculous.

Ours know we can fight back.

The English gave up their guns and outlawed self defense.

>North london, Tottenham Hale Station. was skating at the court area behind where they are sitting

You're middle class, aren't you?

You never leave your shit unattended in public.

What kind of knives are you allowed to carry?

its ok brexit will fix it... right?

Carry a knife on you then.
I know y'all aren't allowed to carry guns.

None. My mate carries a hammer but works as a plumber and just says he'll pretend he's between work stops if he ever gets caught with it.

A literal hammer.

We can't have them on use at anytime in public

the difference i probably wouldnt use it if i carrry a knife then im more likely to get shanked

*us

get a slingshot and shoot some heavy giant fucking ball bearings at them

your first mistake was confronting them. always injure a baboon before confronting it.

please shoot rocks and bearings at them. they know you wont do anything physical to them, and this is why you need to stealth maim them

that or walk up behind them and stick two sharpened stakes into their livers, then walk away.

shits simple dude

who cares just go buy the 3 of the biggest kitchen knife you can and keep it on u

and keep a knife strapped to the thigh of your bitch too

that what i do

>brexit will fix it.

No. But neither will being part of the EU.

This is the UK's dirty little secret. We have a lower class that is drug fueled, violent and extremely low educated and this is further compounded by the attitude ingrained in the middle class whom both exploit the lower class and are oppressed by the violence of the lower class, like two parasites feeding on each other. Government doesn't give a fuck, just purposely defunds certain areas so we have manual laborers.

They aren't even fresh off a boat, they've been like this for almost 3 generations.

so what the fuck i vote for i thought we were getting rid of this shit

Europeans are nuts. I could drive around with my SKS in my trunk if I wanted to.

Holy fuck Tottenham hale? Are you mad? I live near there and it one of the shittier parts of tottenham, and that's saying a lot. Also there's a KFC there so you'd expect tropical people to congregate. And you left hundreds of pounds worth of shit in a bag outside the tube station? Holy fuck, user. I feel bad for you but jesus christ. Did the cops manage to keep a straight face? When I am round there with my laptop I am alert, and nevwr put it down evn for a moment. Around blacks... is not just a meme.

You voted to get out the EU not the BNP

No idea what you voted for but this has been going on long before we were even part of the EU. This is the UK's historic class problem.

>i probably wouldnt use it if i carrry a knife then im more likely to get shanked
For what reason?

>someone grabs your bag
>you stab them
Seems simple enough.

You'd have to be a weak cuck or an idiot to get disarmed.
As long as you keep the knife close to your body and make quick short thrusts you're fine.

Even military instructors teach knife disarming with the idea that someone's going to keep it an arms-length away and thrust like some sort of movie idiot.

Not much they can do to keep from dying as long as you're smart about how you stab.

I voted so my fellow fuckikng white mans can get some representation thats what i voted for and to stop these african imigrants