youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9JyyR7jbg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/afneil/status/746696483399950336
vmashup.com/dD0wCjLp
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07h0zcc/eu-referendum-the-result-part-one
youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> tfw no ukip gf

fuck off and make a decent thread

Tell me what Louis did in the first place please?

first for louis : ^ )

Make a new thread this one is shite

Posting banter
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4poyql/jo_coxs_constituency_voted_to_leave/

and Salt
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9JyyR7jbg&feature=youtu.be

and based Neil
twitter.com/afneil/status/746696483399950336

>shilling the second referendum for for arbitrary reasons meme
we know there are millions that want to remain that would sign such a poll, they lost, get over it

How the fuck is that Democracy?
If you can just will away any vote that doesn't go your way, that is not Democracy, that is some fucked up Anarchy.
Is a second referendum truly underway?

Has Brexit gone too far?

I am curious now

His parents had enough of his NEET life ?

I don't like this thread you didn't include the OP links.

Very poor.

>Scotland votes to stay in the UK for fear of leaving the EU.

>The UK then proceeds to call a referendum and leave anyway

Absolutely devilish. Scots well and truly BTFO.

NOT
FAR
ENOUGH

>tfw the euphoric surprise of Brexit winning has given me hope of Trump winning and more importantly that maybe I will finally get a gf after all

is anyone else /stoked/ about rekindling hope in losing their virginity?

OY VEY WE WERE TWO DAYS LATE WITH THOSE LEAFLETS MANNY

>Inflation rates set to sore
>This means mortgages and rent will skyrocket so that banks and greedy landlords will maintain their profits
>Fuel prices set to rise by at least 3p by next week and as much as 10-15p after we are officially out due to oil being calculated and traded in US dollars
>Conservative government set to rule forever now, because SNP will always dominate voting in Scotland (Ironically London was the only region to vote leave, and London is also where 80% of Conservative voters live)
>No more single market, meaning all of our big multinationals are fucked and therefore all the employees of our big companies are also fucked and will receive paycuts, redundancies and MORE 0 hour contracts
>NHS will now be fucked as we struggle to find enough qualified staff to fill roles
>People wanting to visit EU countries will now have to pay £100s more in flights, currency conversation and living costs
>UK workers will not find it nearly impossible to work in the EU, just like they currently do with America, Canada etc.
>MASSIVE shortage of unskilled labour, meaning too many people at University and a significant shortage of jobs for graduates (as if it wasn't bad enough)
>Want to buy something from Germany? Maybe a rare DVD for £15? Enjoy your customs tax and your £8 Royal Mail handling charge. Meaning that £15 is now £25-30
>Employees working rights are now up for 'discussion' say goodbye to trade unions and fairness in the workplace. You now answer to Boris and co

But never mind eh lads? Mussies out! We took back control!! Sure, Scotland will leave next year with their massive oil and tourism revenues but never mind, we'll have.... uh.... our massive manufacturing industry? Or wait that's not right, our banks and financial services? Well they're already on their way to EU countries to re-establish themselves, so maybe not them... but we'll still have our.... uh... British Identity!!! God Save The Queen, am I right? We sure showed those cucks!

Victory! We have Victory!

vmashup.com/dD0wCjLp

Nice job, Nigel, once you kick all the darkies out I'll take a trip to your little island. What are some good places to visit?

Eternal Cuckland

> Nations reject European treaties with greater majorities.
> Still get fucked in the ass
> Implying we're not due another round of dicking.

This referendum is only the first step, we still need to fight.

You can cry and assume that the anti-EU cause has already won but don't ignore the fact that the wheels are certainly in motion for a second referendum

Stop sticking your heads in the sand and take steps to keep fighting instead of lying back like "Well I guess now our overwhelmingly pro-EU Parliament and legal system will sort it out for us lmao democracy lads"

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07h0zcc/eu-referendum-the-result-part-one
skipping through the results for the interesting bits is pretty comfy

>rekindling hope in losing their virginity
its too late for that kinda talk buddy

Post more mad post-referendum bantz.

Anywhere but London.

IS anyone actually taking the petition seriously? It can literally be signed by anyone.

You just need to tick a box saying you're from the UK and it works.

Those 2 million signatures could be from literally anyone.

>Money is the only thing that matters

>wheels are certainly in motion
>an online petition
top kek

Can't handle the bantz?

lel

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Matthew

>buying DVDs

LOL

D E V I L I S H ! ! !

So is Cameron activating Article 50 in October or is he leaving it for his successor to deal with?

When Nige gets sent as our EU commissioner for the last few months

It's not just a petition that is going to go before Parliament. MPs are also calling for it and Boris Johnson himself, our future Prime Minister, is warm towards the idea.

>Things that never happened.jpg

Wtf is wrong with you pakis lovers ? Thousands of young white girls are raped by fucking muslims untermenschen and it's ok but polacks toilets cleaners are not ? Fucking cowards, to afraid of being called racists.

It lets stupid people feel important

>"I signed this online petition user, im making the world a better place"

This. The main upside of this is the chance to kill the 'conservative' party off once and for all, if everyone just sits around going 'waaay lads we did it' nothing will actually change at all

Go back to your rich masters that hold your golden chain. Sovereignty and freedom of choice is a greater matter then mere money.

Which way did Pepe and Wojak vote in the referendum?

m8 look at what has happened to half the "successful" petitions
remember that anti refugee one where it was half a dozen scots calling it racist for half an hour?
dont be fucking daft it doesnt mean shite

He's leaving it for Boris to deal with

Meaning he won't activate it until after the General Election he calls, and will use Article 50 to take all anti-EU voters hostage

UKIP is going to get such a ridiculously low percent of the vote in the next election because of this, I worry for their future

Pepe Leave
Wojak Remain at the last minute

>Denial
>Anger
>Bargaining
>Depression
>Acceptance

What stage are remaincucks at now lads?

Has anyone NOT filtered this trip?

dat starkey rekt-age

(there is much more in the backroom debate later)

Stop pulling things out of you're arse for (you)s you cancerous tripfag.

Smug Pepe voted to Leave, Sad Pepe was going to vote Leave but got cold feet at the ballot box and Wojak forgot to vote on the day

And Muslims got beaten, stabbed and had their mosques burned down.

More importantly, what the fuck is wrong with you paki lovers? You've had mass shootings on more than one occasion and you've done fuck all in retaliation, at least our paki fuckers are in prison now.

Get out of English thread you shitskin!

(You), apparently

Denial, they're forever in denial.

Endless anger, and soon bargaining with a second referendum/more "reform" supported by Boris Johnson

Speaking of eternal anger

Don't reply to this tripfag . .. . probably a butt-hurt Remainer, spreading doom and gloom.

We'll just order the rare DVD from the US, therefore depriving Germany of the sale. I'm sure that selling less products to the UK will somehow boost Germany's economy.

Tbh lads i still can't believe this actaully happened
This just feels so fucking surreal

And the Left deciding that now Democracy is bad (Referenda are the purest form of Direct Democracy) because they didn't win

Priase Kek
Praise God
and Praise Great Britain

Its just slacktivism. Pay no attention to their bawling howls.

I for one am happy for the petition. I download data from the online petitions and use them as a reference when hiring. I have a script to automate that (you type in the name and get a list of petitions they've signed), maybe I should share it.

What freedom?

Oh you mean the fact we will have to keep the freedom of movement to trade freely with the EU.

Or the fact we are now on the hands of the rich masters who can buy downing street

The culprit of this disgusting racist act has just this last hour been identified as Roger Helmer, a UKIP parliamentary candidate.

>Election called in November 2016
>Boris/Gove leads the Tories
>New Labour Shill 2.0 leads Labour
>Labour campaign on blocking Brexit if they are elected
>Conservatives and UKIP campaign on Brexit
>Much like the 45% assimilating into the SNP in 2015 the 48% prop up Labour
>UKIP splits the 'Leave' vote
>Labour wins back the working class due to blaming every economic and social issue on Brexit
>Labour minority government propped up by the SNP

did u rike it

I don't mind him, provides some interesting opposition.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the Brexit cause more immigration from non-European countries, since the UK will be less attractive to Europeans?

It seems a bit counter-productive to hold racist views and yet sever ties with Europe, which still is predominantly white. Especially since I saw more criticism in the Leave campaign against Middle-Eastern migration than (Eastern) European.

>>MASSIVE shortage of unskilled labour, meaning too many people at University and a significant shortage of jobs for graduates (as if it wasn't bad enough)

London voted to remain. . .

>MASSIVE shortage of unskilled labour, meaning too many people at University and a significant shortage of jobs for graduates (as if it wasn't bad enough)

How does that make sense, now dim white Britons not suited to further dilute Arts degrees can now do Mexican jobs, no need to import foreigners anymore for that.

This wimp shit is why you Brits lost your empire in the first place.

What about if those couple hundred pro-EU MPs vote to stay in the EU when all the laws are going through parliament? I can only see UKIP benefiting from that.

Anger but Owen Jones is at the depression stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Who /peterhitchens/ here

Im happy for the first time in a long time

>the assassin

There's going to be a lot of false flagging in the next week or so. Lefties can't handle it when political affairs don't go the way they wanted, and this is one of their tactics.

I have no idea why people are choosing not to be cynical about the result of this vote when Parliament, our legal system, civil service and media are all ridiculously in favour of staying in the EU with more talk of "reform" and "change". How do you expect us to leave the EU? Meme magic and an unbinding referendum?

Haven't seen Tory shilling like that since 2015

>couple hundred
>couple
It's two thirds of parliament pal

>mfw I live in Crawley
Do you think she knows I'm there?

At least we can kick them out in 5 years time

>Owen Jones
Looks like the stories about Brexit resulting in depression were true

>UKIP splits the 'Leave' vote
They'll only do this if the Conservatives let them, by ignoring or refusing to mention whether a deal would still include the free movement of labor.

>Haven't seen Tory shilling like that since 2015

As you might recall, the Tories won big in 2015. It's not shilling if it's true.

490 to be exact, I know.

buddy let's be real here. Something amazing as brexit and Trump winning happining is one thing, but getting a gf is another

Anyone else tired of all the remain twats? My FB feed is FULL of people who have absolutely no knowledge saying either "Thanks for ruing my country", "no one wanted this" or "we shouldn't have voted".

Why can't fucking lefties learn to deal with other people having different opinions? Got called a racist bigot yesterday by some left cunt because I voted leave even though I'm Arab and didn't vote because of "mu immigrants".

Even the image sharing sites that I read whilst I take a shit are full of these REMAIN bullshit.

ARE ROG

>This wall of text
>This saly
>Using ellipses and rhetorical questions

r/unitedkingdom pls leave

I think the UKIP share of the vote would stay stable, provided they continue with their Points based immigration system. I doubt it'll go up anywhere other than maybe the North East.

I still doubt there'll be a general election any time this year. The Tories know full well they'd be too divided to run an effective campaign, they also know that the markets would fucking hate it and a general election at such an important time would cause massive instability.

Also why the trip?

>women buy into confident, upbeat men
Brexit and Trump may JUST give you enough of both to make you a viable boyfriend, m8

HOPE 2016

Brexit itself does not cause more or less immigration from anywhere. It means our elected government can decide on what criteria we judge would-be migrants at a particular time. At the moment we don't have that luxury.

Wew lads this really puts it into perspective.

The left will NEVER EVER accept that they are a minority in the UK. They didn't accept it when the Tories ran home with the elections, and that's excluding the fact that under a fairer system UKIP could have had 100+ seats. They sure as fuck aren't going to accept it now when it was "just" over 1 million that voted against their interests.

I'm happy to see him smile.

Yes, one is a seismic seemingly impossible event...

and the other are democratic decisions.

Fair enough.

I'm very happy, my nation voted to leave the European Cuckold Union which has mandatory ficki ficki quotas.

Thank you have a nice die, be sure to vote Trump!

lost my virginity a month ago. sex is quite over rated and not even worth the effort.

That was, amazingly, from Sup Forums: The entire thread is a shitheap

I cannot see UKIP disbanding before we have officially left the EU.

Unless the Conservatives agree to let UKIP have their way with the north, which would be political suicide, UKIP will split the vote.

If Brexit can win anything can happen.... I hope

KEK

>"no one wanted this"
Literally mentally ill

Values held from a different time on Brit/pol/ when tripfags ruled with an iron fist of OC

Nobody is taking it seriously, it'll be debated in Parliament but will likely just be brushed off as a whole load of nothing. Remainers will have to get used to the fact that democracy means that you don't always get what you want.

Yes I have avoided it too.

But have you also noticed . . .the Remainers are back on here now, trying to sow seeds of doubt?

>muh second referendum
>not legally binding
>Boris wants loads of immigrants
>blah blah blah

What is this meant to be? Why is Northern Ireland all blue?