Day 3 of international break

>day 3 of international break

Not looking forward to Iran vs Togo?

He's saying we don't have anything good to watch today. Tbf, there's the Venezuelan primera division.

Who /going to one the games/ here?

Going to Ireland game Friday
Just think about the lels when USA don't qualify? Comfy

Do other sports not exist in poverty kick nations?

Have fun las

Important match for France la.

bulgaria will cuck us once again and we won't go to the world cup

the last time we beat them in bulgaria was in 1932

FUK SAKE THIS IS THE LONGEST INTERNATIONAL BREAK IN THE HISTORY OF INTERNATIONAL BRAEKS I SWEAR

how is joel lindpere doing

International break is comfy, real football, club football is garbage

who cares

unironically this,

also you dont bandwagon clubs, you bandwagon players

fuck im woke

fucking faggot soccer fans, how many times per day are you idiots going to make this exact same thread. go cry in one of your fucking 100 generals about having no games to watch. fucking fags.

Oi, faggot, how about you suck my fat cock you faggot

people who hate their national team and hate watching them are scum of the fucking earth

this is a European board champ, we'll decide the content here

But I like international break

"Premier" League customers are pathetic

>i only watch club soccer

Nothing worth watching. Once you take the football-pill there's no going back.

Starting to get edgy withdrawal symptoms lads. Not joking. If you want to have international football then fucking play it. These last two days there's been no football. Fuck preparation and training. We're mid season. Get the cunts playing.

argentina is a 3rd world country and we are good at pretty much all ball sports

samefag

International football just isn't up to my standard's

There's lots of decisive games that anons are looking forward to. But there's too much down time between the end of the club football and the start of the internationals. They should be having them play right throughout this week. There's literally no reason for them not to be playing yesterday and today, especially considering some of these guys are expected to play club football a day and a half after leaving their international camps.

>Syria v Australia
>play in fucking Malaysia
Australia are playing home both matches, it's unfair. Why didn't they play in some safe middle eastern country