Ban assault rifles

Assault rifles should become illegal. And I will tell you why.
FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.
FACT: In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.
FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.
FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property

There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.
If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon.
There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.
I think I proved my point you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses.
>inb4 HURR DURR TROLL DURR >INB4 HURRR DURRRR 0/10 DURRRRRR
you know it's the fucking truth
Pic related, it's what I want to see on Every corner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant handle all the sources you provided for these (((facts)))

Dear retard.
You can ban guns but you can't stop peoples from making them/getting them or using or others weapons.
Sincerly Faggot

>FACT
Chris Evans? Have you moved onto professional shitposting

Don't you have your own problems to worry about Lithuania?

>Semi-automatic
>Assault weapon
Those terms are, by definition, mutually exclusive

>some irrelevant yuropoor is trying to tell me what I can and can't own
Yeah, whatever.

These kind of weapons will be readily available on the black markets for criminals to have access to them, while Ned in the suburbs with 2.3 children is left defenseless?

Why do you want to create even more mayhem OP?

Why does your country have a nigger flag?

As usual, some foreign faggot sissy boy preaches self-righteous horseshit to those in other countries.

Million mom March study... you are hilarious peewee.

I watched this episode for the first time today. I've seen the video of this scene but never the context.

I feel bad for Ginsberg. Don is a dick.

Oh...the one and only example for these kind of weapons to be necessary...is a swarm of hardened criminals, (ya know...the kind Prez Barry is releasing into society) attempts to invade a woman in her home with her children, why would you want to leave them vulnerable?

>They have Common Sense Gun Safety in Venezuela
>They're also eating rats to avoid starving in the streets in Venezuela

>youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo

Really makes you think

Assault rifles are legal in Lithuania?

>FACT
>Brady campaign study
>million mom March study
Holy shit, will you boot lickers and shitposters at least come up with some good bait?

FACT: Assault rifles have been banned in the US since the '80s. Look up the definition. You're probably thinking of sports rifles. In any case, you're an idiot.

saged 1 post by this ID faggot shill forgot to get his FACTS straight on so many fronts I won't even bother to correct it, I hope Soros admonishes him like the little faggot he is

SAUCE YOUR BREAD FAGGOT

You arent even American, go away

Love this pasta, been banned for posting it.

FACT: OP is a faggot

why? I don't recall any recent shootings with full-auto assault rifles
>protip, semi-auto AR15s aren't assault rifles

ITT

FACT: In 1994, before the Federal “assault weapons ban,” you were eleven (11) times more likely to be beaten to death than to be killed by an “assault weapon.”
FACT: In the first 7 years since the ban was lifted, murders declined 43%, violent crime 43%, rapes 27% and robberies 49%.
FACT: Nationally, “assault weapons” were used in 1.4% of crimes involving firearms and 0.25% of all violent crime before the enactment of any national or state “assault weapons” ban.
FACT: op is a faggot