Wendy Bell

So 2 Dindus kill 5 niggers and an unborn niglet.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Wilkinsburg-Cookout-Ambush-Arrests-Shelton-Thomas-384264631.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_PHBrand

Nothing new, nothing original, if given the details of a mass shooting in the area anyone with sense would assume the race, right?

Meet Wendy Bell.

She was fired for speculating who the killers were before they actually caught the guys.

“You needn’t be a criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers who broke so many hearts two weeks ago Wednesday. I will tell you they live within 5 miles of Franklin Avenue and Ardmore Boulevard and have been hiding out since in a home likely much closer to that backyard patio than anyone thinks. They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s, They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They’ve grown up there. They know the police. They’ve been arrested. They’ve made the circuit and nothing has scared them enough."

She was fired, called a racist and demonized in the media for saying the fucking obvious.

What do you think, Sup Forums?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/panic_in_pittsburgh_media_struggling_to_ignore_black_mob_violence.html
post-gazette.com/ae/tv-radio/2016/05/27/WTAE-s-newscast-ratings-down-in-May-sweeps/stories/201605270096
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic is the dindus.

Good she is a woman and likely voted Democrat. She deserves a good slap in the face.

>fired for knowing the industry

So she was 100% right on all counts?

shit, everything is racist, good thing we dont have niggers

most white women vote Republican, faggot
you know why Obama got the "female" vote? Every fucking female spic and nigger in the country voted for him

So she was wrong then?

I'll post what I have from back when this happened.
Yes, she was right, Pittsburgh and many other cities try to hush all the dindu crime.

white women have just under 75% voting fore democrat idk wtf you're talking about

The truth isn't sinful but it makes you uncomfortable.

Good article on the crime in Pittsburgh and how it is being covered up. Anyone who lives in the area will remember some of these crimes. This article was written before Wendy got fired for what she said. She had to see this shit day in and day out and couldn't report the truth on it.

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/panic_in_pittsburgh_media_struggling_to_ignore_black_mob_violence.html

Based, how to we resuscitate her career

I live in Pittsburgh and the vast majority of people did not agree with her firing. It's not like people need to be convinced that she should not have been fired in the first place.

Christ, when it happened everyone was talking about it. Pittsburghers are loyal to their newscasters. There's more to the whole thing if you look into it, but basically she got fired for making a """""racist""""" assumption.

Regardless there's at least one dead nigger every day on the news. Not that it matters, but as for it being covered up I don't know. I don't think anyone gives a shit tbqhf. It's like watching the commercials at this point; sometimes they're interesting, most often not.

What really rustled my jimmies was an article on some nigger's blog and the moon crickets chimping out on her in the comments section. Don't have the source though, it's been awhile.

Her station, WTAE, suffered a 33% ratings drop the week after she was let go. The station's president Charles (((Wolfertz) stands by the decision

post-gazette.com/ae/tv-radio/2016/05/27/WTAE-s-newscast-ratings-down-in-May-sweeps/stories/201605270096

>likely teens or early 20s
>actual killers were 27 and 29

AHAHAA! BTFO! t. libruls

Who cares? No white shooter = story doesn't exist

Oh but there is a story , you see
An racist white lady thinks she should not have been fired for her comments against our proud, Kang people

>Pennsylvania
Not surprising.

About the ages, barely.

Clearly she thought adults were better than this.

No.
Clearly, she thought they were tragic young people that thought they didn't have anything to live for.
The truth is, of course, worse.

>The truth is, of course, worse.
They're just cunts and the world is fucked?

Goddammit she was my favorite local milfy news anchor

He isn't much a dindu. More like a did it.

Give up. Let go. We both know it's only going to get worse from here.

By give up do...
d-do you mean end it all?

>She wins
>every local news reporter starts mentioning how it's always niggas doing 90% of all crime

Yes.

I guess it's been heading in this direction for years.

And years and years and years.
Soon.

This image is actually true. Ebonics are based on the Somolian language.

D-Do you ever wish you could go back, user?

No, only forward.

Colin Flaherty YouTube channel
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712

But the further forward we go the worse it gets...

most white women do not, at all, vote Republican. You should see my fucking Facebook feed. I can hear the words "bigot" "sexist" "racist" "whiny old men" and "uneducated" from here.

Only married white women vote Republican somewhat more than Democrat. Single white women overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

The way out lies ahead.

What are you talking about? Texas has plenty of niggers.

Yes, but in space no body can hear you scream while I vaporize you
So it's worth it

That seems reasonable.
Married white women have something to protect -- a household, children, standard of living, etc. All things worthy of protecting and obviously conservative ideals are geared to protect those very things.
Unmarried white women --- they are literally free radicals. No sense of responsibility, no sense of belonging, so protective instinct.
Makes perfect sense.

*no protective instinct

Goddamn it, Sup Forums. Get an edit feature.

Most based Irish man I've ever heard