How do we solve the yellow problem Sup Forumsbros?

How do we solve the yellow problem Sup Forumsbros?

Attached: CC06531A-B3FF-403D-AB5F-B9B57E7BC97E.png (914x949, 879K)

>genre of music has become so shit governments start banning it

I'm asian

China is based. Hip hop is the most disgusting form of "music".

I like hip hop but this made me kek

>actors whose ideological level is low
das raycis

based

>China is based
lol china black bags artists who receive international attention

We need to BLACK Asia

Attached: a-guangzhou-love-story.jpg (960x640, 53K)

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (480x360, 34K)

sounds like they're solving it themselves

I'm asian too

Fuck off

This. China’s problem along with other Asian countries is that they aren’t diverse enough, we need to get them to be more tolerant of outsiders and global culture.

Gooks, chinks, japs are disgusting subhumans.

China's problem is that they are totalitarian. Japan and Korea aren't very diverse either but you didn't see them banning forms of music.

Japan's warming up to white people and black (black americans at least) but you are barely a second class citizen if you're Korean.

Tru they are still racist though

Nice, hopefully they make it easier for everyone to get jap gf's.

They have hmmm 0 cultural exports so I don't think we have to worry.

We should declare war on them and force them to open up, UK style

Good. Keep other races out of Hip Hop.

White people need to ban it next.

fucking chink manlets smdh

they need an ass beating

making something illegal makes it 10x more attractive to young people. Are they that fucking dense?

Yeah, hopefully black people are banned from china as well, you wouldnt want the future slaves living in master's homeland.
Well i mean black people are going to be brown, your African genes will die out eventually.

What the fuck is their problem?

Attached: quartz.png (1757x1311, 3.13M)

>problem
they're absolutely justified to be cautious

NIGGA IFFY UH

You tell em.

Attached: DWhY3BZU0AAm5el.jpg (540x517, 31K)

im asian

>African genes will die out eventually
>you alt-right faggots keep talking about a white genocide

Seems legit.

Ching to the chong to the wing wong chingidi chingidi chang

Silly fool. Its going to be Jews and the rest of the brown people serving them in 500 years. At least thats the plan.

China is still a backwards, authoritarian country. They will grow out of their racist xenophobe phase in time.

>backwards

Attached: 1520957568724.jpg (318x246, 29K)

This is actually proof that democracy is over rated.
If we could just ban niggers and crypto niggers society would prosper.

Racism can't exist if everyone's the same race, you can't call people racist because they won't let you invade and poison their culture, they never invited you

American media you dumb fuck, American media is what trains people to be afraid of blacks, you do realize there are plenty of equally bad or worse races that nobody is afraid of because American media doesn't portray them but everyone knows to fear blacks even when they've never actually seen one in person

We must be watching different media then because when i watch the news, i see stories about how black kids building a computer with their parents is them being inventors.
Meanwhile black people are killing each other in Chicago and their crime rates are sadly way too high and that never gets reported.

afteican americans have the highest murder rate out of any ethnic group in any 1st world country on planet earth

its not the medias fault niggers killing rapeing and robbing everyone

American media has a very generous and even-handed approach to black people, save for right-wing extremist areas like Fox News or Breitbart, but those aren't mainstream. European and Asian media are much more racist and intolerant.

Attached: 160527133626-chinese-racist-ad-1-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 80K)

>China is based.
You're naive if you think this is a clean sweep solution. China has the largest growing middle/higher classes on the planet and those kids are ALL about western media.
>making something illegal makes it 10x more attractive to young people. Are they that fucking dense?
This. It's Streisand effect on a national level and these days Chinese kids have the tech and know-how to actually circumvent it.

its the opposite. hollywood in the year 2018 is just one big advertisement for how good black people are

the media representation of blacks is all gucked up because niggers are trash irl. if niggers acted the way jews paint them on netflix i might just like the dirty cunts

reality is a bit different

Other countries don't get all your media, just the worst stuff mostly, the point is more that in other countries the only black people we see is countries like the US complaining about black people

Most places in the world are just one race dominating the area as it should be and people keep to themselves, but American media has the most global reach and its all about how races can't mix together and want to kill each other

you are right but in a wrong way
I would say hiphop is the least beautiful music

hopefully by the time theyve found a way to circumvent we would have already banned it aswell and imprisoned the dirty black cunts making it

>Fox News
>Right-wing extremist

Thats hilarious. You must be a very open minded person.

wtf I love Communism now.

honestly im at a point where i would rather be ruled by the chinese then to let this fithu disgusting culture continue

at least the chinks have some juices left in their little asian testes

if i cant have a white fascist uprising. an authoritarian communist take over is the only other option

It's always odd to see someone of palpably lower class in the way that they carry themselves actually try to complain about the poor behavior of others. Are you completely lacking in the most basic rudiments of self-awareness?

It's honestly the only thing that allows me to sleep at night, that all these disgusting cultures that are ruining the world will hopefully be wiped out by the Chinese, I hope they live up to the hype

found the filthy nigger

>do as I say, not as I do
The mark of the hypocrite. The mark of the fraud.

this is the most muggle tier statement I've ever seen

Attached: images (40).jpg (512x288, 18K)

meanwhile in reality 90% of the little niggers on this earth today are wiping their ass with their hand, eating their meals off palm frongs and their drinking water has ring worm eggs in it

even in 1st world countries these dirty cunts shitting the place up. the only class of people who can turn a enclave into a ghetto in a decade. literally 3rd world where every they go. fucking bunch of dirtys aye lads

Found the filthy muggle

Attached: unnamed.jpg (343x428, 36K)

niggers are the muggles of human beings mate

these fucking shit cunts never even invented the wheel. their stupid cunts

The desperate ramblings of a man who has been found out: you proselytize about the mores of society yet act vile and debased when it suits you. Behind the indignant pretense you don't even care enough about these notions of good grooming to even follow them for yourself. You toss it aside like it's nothing and take up another tact just to appease yourself when you're bored. That is how little you care about it.

oi shut up charles dickens ya gay cunt. lmao this silly cunt trying to write like george orwell on Sup Forums, how long did that little creative writing excercise take
ya, ya shit cunt?

lmao you share dna with people who wipe their ass with their hand you smelly smelly smelly brown individual

im asian

Nice quads

I am also asian

Chinese are super human race, this is 100% true. China is destined to rule the world and have presence on every land mass on the globe within decades. White supremacists are laughable idea, because I attend American university and am the son of Chinese immigrants, and your countries standards laughable. It is hilarious how easy this is studying here, math classes especially

meanwhile in china

bunch of fucking mongrels aye

Attached: IMG_1581.jpg (429x343, 44K)

You guys will have your time in the son, youve deserved it for working so hard the last few decades.
But believe me when i say that too shall crumble as things get too comfortable and we will all have a collar around the neck.

Also stop cheating so much fuck

>imploding this hard
So emotional. You're more soyboy than you'd care to admit.

F

Attached: chink.png (912x619, 594K)

hahaha get a load of this cunt. mate if you think this is what anger looks like i suggest you keep your soft and tender little american butt right where it is cause you wouldnt last a minute in australia you fucking stale cunt, biggest soft cock
ive ever seen aye

PROTIP: I was born in Australia and have probably been Australian for considerably longer than you have. You couldn't be more heated right now. You are clearly seething.
>biggest soft cock
You're not stoic in any way. In fact you're the opposite: you're led around constantly by your emotions. That is softness too, genius.

But then I might be shittalking on someone who isn't that old, so I'd cut you some slack if that's the case. I'm not being shitty when I say that btw.

hahahahaha absolute state of americans aye

literally on Sup Forums pretending to be australian.... lol you fucking rl gremlin cunts are something else

I'm asian

im gonna dick your significant other then cunt

fucking yeeeeeeeeet

I'm Aussie, I just don't feel the need to do the wannabe occa LARPing all that much. It's fun and all and I get it but if you lean too heavily on it (literally every single post? ... really?) then it gets way too corny.

I've been here since Digg was the main normie site too, if we're really doing this. I've seen so many angry young shitposters like you come and go... all those heated moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Is the new Blade Runner any good? I don't really like modern movies.

mate i bet you were an absolute hit at highschool parties lmao

may aswell be american at this point you stale cunt. fucking pull your knickers from out your ass crack cunt and stop fucking writing like your charles dickens on Sup Forums your masters in liberal arts is worth nothing here you dirty brown cunt

Haven't seen it. Can't be fucked, honestly. I'll catch it a few months down the line.. I really want to see that Villeneuve adaptation of 'Dune', though. I'm really hyped for that one. Is that officially a thing now?

You're drowning in angst. It's an effort to have to decipher your attempts at communication, so it must be downright exhausting to have to live that shit.

Calm down, lad.

The plot itself is nothing great but everything else, especially the cinematography, is amazing.

that is incredibly based

Attached: 1516820070023.png (1047x1189, 464K)

>American media is what trains people to be afraid of blacks
Imagine being brainwashed enough to actually believe this.

I no longer discern irony and genuine globalist cuckoldry mindset

Thats fine, the opposite side genuinely cant tell the difference between irony and actual racism.

POL

if you want to be ironically racist. go to B. thats where the racism jokes are supposed to be. Read the global rule number 3. Its perfectly justified to want mu to be free of that when its the music board, not the ironic racism joke forum

hey it's that one autist again

you should get a trip so everyone could filter you

Right, except the thread is about China's racist music policies so jokes are going to be made and you need to try not being a pussy about it.

No.
No

But """"""""""""ironic"""""""""""" radical leftist positioning is okay because all artists ever were commies and rightwing people are incapable of making good art amirite xD

No.

prove it

You possess the debate skills of a 3 year old refusing to eat broccoli

read this
tell me i said anything about right or left being good. I only want ironic and genuine racists to take it to the board that is for that content. This is the music board, read the music board rules and global rule 3.

report him, mods usually respond to spammers/low-effort posters

I am not debating, I simply said no. Read the music board rules and global rule 3.

actually the global rules don't say anything about ironic racism :^)

Sup Forums is all about memes and ironic racism is a meme, you might want to migrate to twitter if you're fine with some memes while others trigger you so much

Plenty of the posts I take action against get removed. None of mine have ever been removed.

there's always a first time

>Sup Forums is all about memes and ironic racism is a meme
Ive been here for 9 years, im not ignorant of this. Im trying to make this clear and im not taking any stance on the issue. I am simply saying that the content belongs on its appropriate board B. This is the music board where such content is however not allowed.