Never have I ever been so hyped about international break before. WE CAN'T FUCK THIS UP LADS. WE MUST WIN THIS

Never have I ever been so hyped about international break before. WE CAN'T FUCK THIS UP LADS. WE MUST WIN THIS

This is the ideal table after monday

hello, is this the >we must win general?

>fagdive

>guns laws

*blocks your path*

*gets shot*

Can someone explain international break to me we don't have this in NFL

>national borders

>border walls

media have been shilling this break as "the most important game for the argentine national team in 40 years" and I don't give a shit

all the leagues shut down and all the players go to play for their national teams for a week or two

in nfl its like a bye week but the best players would go play another nations nfl team if they existed

it sucks

I won't even watch it live
>tfw empty gym because all the normies are watching a rerun of the walking dead

Top divisions all over the world (in Europe, Asia, South America, North America, etc) all have a weekend off from league fixtures in order to allow any players that have been called up by their national sides to play international fixtures, usually qualifiers but sometimes friendlies. A lot of people on Sup Forums hate international break because it means a two week gap between club fixtures.

This is crunch time for a lot of NTs though, like Denmark, because there are only two qualifying matches left and we'll know the majority of qualified teams by the end of next week.

>rybus
>blocking anyone's path

pick one

You dont have international break because your sport requires a team of obese niggers to be played at the highest level, and other countries just cant compete

>*kneels*
>*gives a crud*
>*claps*
>*gets shot*

Also fucking hyped. All we have to do is beat Bale-less Wales to make the playoffs.

He just gets called up because they don't have a single LB

doesn't mean he doesn't suck shit

a

My major concern about this game is that I'm going to return from the job at that time and the streets are going to be so fucking empties.

Unnecessarily rude